It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons. Good or Evil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Typically the large free mason group like Bush is evil, they do child sacrafices and have mind control sex slaves... as far as other small ones, i'm sure anyone with a free mason heritage can start a nonharmful one, but understand that people on the lower degree don't know about the more sadistic rituals like the higher ups.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Typically the large free mason group like Bush is evil, they do child sacrafices and have mind control sex slaves... as far as other small ones, i'm sure anyone with a free mason heritage can start a nonharmful one, but understand that people on the lower degree don't know about the more sadistic rituals like the higher ups.

There is no evidence to suggest that Freemasonry is engaged in any of the activities you mention, so I would be interested to know how you formed this opinion. I'd also like to know what the difference between a low-level and a high-level mason actually is, as these terms are not known or used within freemasonry.

Incidentally Bush is not a freemason. This may have been mentioned before.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

There is no evidence to suggest that Freemasonry is engaged in any of the activities you mention, so I would be interested to know how you formed this opinion. I'd also like to know what the difference between a low-level and a high-level mason actually is, as these terms are not known or used within freemasonry.

I hope that, while you're waiting for an answer, you're not holding your breath.

It borders on silliness when the non-Masons think they know something "secret" about the Masons that the Masons don't even know.

Incidentally Bush is not a freemason. This may have been mentioned before.

Indeed it has been. But facts are often too much trouble for the anti-Masons.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by howie0

I'm just a cook, proud of my contribution to my sector of the population.

Incidentally, the current Senior Warden of my Lodge (which is the second highest official) is also a cook.

Cooks are welcome in Freemasonry, along with everybody else.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by howie0

I'm just a cook, proud of my contribution to my sector of the population.

Incidentally, the current Senior Warden of my Lodge (which is the second highest official) is also a cook.

Cooks are welcome in Freemasonry, along with everybody else.

Not true, Cooks are MORE welcome then almost anyone else in every lodge I've known.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I'd also like to know what the difference between a low-level and a high-level mason actually is, as these terms are not known or used within freemasonry.

A mason with a long public history within Masonry, who has been forthcoming with the reality of masonry which dissappoints many conspiracy theorist is a low level mason.

A mysterious, unvetted source on the internets who speaks of diabolic masonic activities, is a "high level mason".

Get with the ATS program....Geeze.

I still get a kick out of the posts that say "Shriners" are the "top" of the masonic chain.....::eye roll::

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Evil, if they did such great deeds their deeds would be in the light, not in darkness.

Also, just like the bible says, satan dresses himself as a pillar of light.

Satan always says how good and great this is it will bring you love and peace on earth but never does.

Just know anything thats a secret is evil.
Jesus didn't say, i died for your sins now keep it a secret, he said go and tell the whole world.

Only satan keeps secrets, but don't worry just like god said, the deeds that they do at night will be all one day in the light for everyone to see.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

Have you heard of the Shriner's Hospitals that have free Hospitals to children under the age of 18? There is not one register in the entire complex. How is that hiding in the darkness when the Shriner's blatantly build a huge hospital and take in hundreds and thousands of kids to treat them of their sickness?

hmmm

here is also another list of things that Mason's do:

To serves as an example, Freemasons are involved in all of these charitable organizations, giving to the needs of others. * Childhood language disorders * Treatment for birth defects * Scholarship and direct grants to children and grandchildren of Scottish Rite Masons as well as to members of DeMolay, Job’s Daughters, Rainbow for Girls, and other * Masonic youth groups * Research on diabetes * A summer camp for underprivileged children * Arteriosclerosis research * Christmas Day Dinner for the Des Moines community * Cancer research * Training awards for religious leadership and those making religious work their career * A museum and monument to George Washington * Grants to students at in Schools of Government and Business * Administration and International Affairs * Dental care for handicapped children * Scholarship assistance to nursing students * Geriatric research * Child development for good citizenship and sound character for boys and girls * Outpatient services for cancer treatment * Low cost education loans * Eye surgery and prescription glasses * Treatment for cancer patients and cancer research support * Masonic Hospital Visitation Program for V.A. Hospital volunteers * Research in heart disease, cancer, aging, hypertension, and blood substitutes * Meeting and performance facilities at the International Peace Garden * A clearinghouse on Masonic information * Education of youth about drugs and alcohol * Ohio Special Olympics * A non-denominational chapel for mediation and religious services at the International Peace Garden * Research into the causes and treatment of schizophrenia and related disorders * Research into auditory perception disorders in children * A Georgia children’s medical Center * A museum and library focusing on our American heritage as well as Freemasonry’s role in the history of our country * The first public library in the District of Columbia * Scholarships and fellowships for Ph.D. candidates in Public School Administration * Support for students seeking degrees in fields associated with service to country and humanity Orthopedic services to children through a network of 22 hospitals and treatment for burns victims at four burns centers * Support for the Muscular Dystrophy Association * A provider of new shoes for needy Tennessee and Alabama children * An orthopedic, neuralgic, and child development hospital in Texas * Operates a clinic for dyslexic and aphasia disorders in children * Provides needy homeless children in the school district with clothing and toiletries

Masons do a lot for the community that are not in the darkness. i would go as far as to say that the Freemasons have done more for humanity then the Catholics or Christians, but...that is IMHO.

Source: Freemason Information

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Evil, if they did such great deeds their deeds would be in the light, not in darkness.

I thought those that trumpeted their good deeds were less rewarded than those who did them without praise?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I guess if you are one of those people who needs mommy to tell you you did a great job making you bed, then this kind of thing would upset you. For the people in masonry, you do the things you do because they are the right thing to do. Not because you need any praise. the only time you will see a mason tell you about what we do is to contradict incredibly stupid statements made by uninformed children. IMHO

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gselsidi

- My banking PIN number is evil????
- Military intelligence of all kinds is evil???
- My niece's diary is evil???

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Only satan keeps secrets...

What twaddle. Our Lord has taught us that doing righteous things in secret is to be applauded.

I suggest you get your Bible back out and start reading.

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matt 6:3-4

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Where does it say this? Your statement is illogical.

There are many things in this world that are secret and they are not evil.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
my dad has a good friend 33rd hes a nice guy and i had a relative on my moms side and he was a good guy , people are scarred of power and with the masons is power imo

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't think we have that much power, at least from what I have seen within my lodge and grand lodge.

People have always feared us and hated us, just like any other group (race, religion, lifestyle).

The difference between hatred of masons and hatred of other groups is that we don't care; and honestly no one will step up to defend us because we are mostly middle-class men with ordinary lives who don't use our group to promote political, religious or social agenda.

If it makes you feel better inside to hate us, then so mote it be.

Just understand the one thing that bonds all Masons as brothers is that we don't hate you.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Also, just like the bible says, satan dresses himself as a pillar of light.

Satan always says how good and great this is it will bring you love and peace on earth but never does.

Jesus didn't say, i died for your sins now keep it a secret, he said go and tell the whole world.

Only satan keeps secrets, but don't worry just like god said, the deeds that they do at night will be all one day in the light for everyone to see.

The bible says no such thing.

Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself and to love the Lord your God above all else.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Generally low level Masons have no clue what the others do and because they know they are "Masons" immediately hear that theyre supposed to be evil and write it off because they think it stops them. I'm not sure if all are evil or know what's going on but it seems that not all are depending on levels. Considering I sat behind a freemason in traffic the day before mothers day this past week, and it had a unique lic. plate # and a freemason license plate frame and symbols on the back of his/her silverado...i'd say that not all are evil cause would they be allowed to be so obvious about it? Confuses me a bit too but it's obvious that the 32 degree and the supposed secet degree's higher would be where the evil definitely is.

whether the one i saw was up to no good or not...it's interesting to know that the census is going on around this time an i heard rumors about some gps thing thats used at our front doors or something? who knows

[edit on 12-5-2009 by EctoCooler HiC]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The masons that actually "build" the "world" are the meso-scale evolution agents who, through use of memetic oversight, regulate the psycho-social manipulation of human consciousness, like a brain controlling it's body.

To paint a masterpiece, you have to first build all the pieces.. the brush, the paint, the canvas.. you have to break down something else to give birth to another thing. In my opinion, the under current affiliates, the groups which form the groups (governments) who guide, have caused bloodshed to promote a more appropriate future, even if the outcome of the bloodshed will not be seen for hundreds of years. (as every year, I believe, is carefully matriculated, equated and formulated as to allow for an optimum "rate of change" within the fabric of the mind of man and the "fields" he toils to "harvest".

The real "masons" and other formations like them that actually build and create principalities, are the neo cortex of our global human "body", in my opinion.

Some think a lion killing a young zebra is horrible. Not many people feel emotion when a star explodes or a planet is consumed, but it is the same exact thing.

The outward appearance of an object is no the whole object unto itself.

Everyone has good and evil in them, so everything which is created by a good and evil thing has the capacities for each. Masonry is not a tool as many would say though. I see it as a carrot in front of the donkey.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EctoCooler HiC
Considering I sat behind a freemason in traffic the day before mothers day this past week, and it had a unique lic. plate # and a freemason license plate frame

I have one of those too.

Confuses me a bit too but it's obvious that the 32 degree and the supposed secet degree's higher would be where the evil definitely is.

Why would you think there's something "evil" about the 32nd Degree? It's one of the most beautiful and meaningful ceremonies in all Masonry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join