It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Console Ever?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
I'll show my age.

Colecovision Adam.
It was more of a computer, but didn't take off and was used mainly for entertainment. I think the Apple IIe hit about then.

I had a coleco when I was very young ,the only game I remeber was Mr.Do where you controlled a little guy who used to eat cherries,a bit like Pacman80's gaming!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The one I remember most is Buck Rogers, where you were a spaceship trying to infiltrate a base or something.
Note I'm talking about the Adam, not the Colecovision stand-alone. The game I remember most on that is Baseball. Wasted alot of afternoons on that one.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Okay, without a doubt, the best 3 consoles EVER to grace the earth : SNES ; remember the donkey kong games? Mario bros? Arkanoid??????? and all the oters??
NES; from final fantasy to dragon warrior? and even friday the 13th?? great console!
and N64; from Zelda to Perfect Dark; to james bond and super smash. I still occasionally play all these three consoles. All the other consoles that are coming out now have way too much rep, the old ones are the best ones, AND they will always be! Ohhh and for the NES; one of the most awsomenest games ever = RC pro racing 1-2!!!!!!! Long live Nintendo oldies!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The mega drive,why? 1 word..

Sonic , just turning it on and hearing "SEEEEEGGAAAA" in the bad crackled audio clip still gives me goosebumps

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
3DO still ;p

NeoGeo sucketh cause it like 600 bucks and I wasn't kew enough to have one in the 90s

btw mr jacks were you a pervious member?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
SNES, NES, and SEGA....3 reasons

1. Donkey Kong
2. Super mario bros. 3
3. Sonic the hedgehog 2

need i say more?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
SNES, NES, and SEGA....3 reasons

1. Donkey Kong
2. Super mario bros. 3
3. Sonic the hedgehog 2

need i say more?

Actually, you said too much as such your favorite is probably the same as mine and that being the NES.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join