It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alluminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I was just wondering if there are any good web pages/sites that are informative and not too extreme or "out there" that relate to the Alluminati or any "higher government". Thanks in advance.

Steve

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 04:53 AM
link   
alluminati? waw thats a new one!

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
alluminati? waw thats a new one!

May be it's just an Illuminati who like to much aluminium .

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Tyler,your up your own arse.
Self proclaimed expert on Illumitati.
When someone asks a question if you can answer,help.
If you want to take the piss do it somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry Tyler.
I just feel that if someone who comes here and asks a question(OK Illumati it was spelt wrong)Either a member should help or not answer at all.
I joined this site because of the frank exchange of veiws and lively debate not to witness unprovoked put downs.But I will apologise for saying what I said.
Steve if you're still with us.Go to the message board and go into The New World Order forums you'll find what you're looking for there.

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 12:05 PM
link   
God i found that offencive.I mean before someone else had pulled you i was ready to do the same.Its not good flaming for a laugh.

I myself suffer from A.D.D and well my spelling goes from perfect to i just can`t think off the words properly.

I myself am a software eng.with many certifications under my belt starting with M/S certification from i was 15yrs old.

so dont flame dude a spelling mistake even the best off us make them.

As for illuminati any info on the orgins off Ireland and members from here etc....

Any info would be great

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 07:11 AM
link   
God he found that offensive, gee what a joker. Well EX CUSE ME SiR i fall on my knees and beg your forgivness!
I say u need your brain flushed with toilet cleaning liquid.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 10:23 AM
link   

God he found that offensive, gee what a joker. Well EX CUSE ME SiR i fall on my knees and beg your forgivness!

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 10:37 AM
link   
welcome to the re-hab ward. We've all been under a little pressure lately.
Normally, Tyler can be seen any day rushing from the blood donation centre to his Christian Renewal Group pausing only to smile at old people and children, and to offer instant tuition in English grammar to recently arrived refugees.
May I recommend you look at Forums/Fora front page where you'll see "Illuminati" (orthographically impeccable) as a heading. Trawl through the old threads and other resources and you'll find masses about these latter-day bogey (boogy)-men.
I follow all the remarks about tolerance toards spelling - within limits -but it is a bit off-putting when it's the title. However, there are greater sins, and while Estragon is a legend in his own lunchtime as far as his mastery of the Queen's English is concerned -his keyboard work is still arthritic, so I make typo's with the best.
Also, we have had several spates of "pay-to-surf" scammers who put in what some see as dubious threads just to drum up trade, and a misspellt "obvious" word is often their calling card.
But enough of such babble - d*mn this Asian whiskey - welcome here and enjoy the wisdom, wit, humour, disingenuousness, and verbal diarrhoea, of your many new colleagues.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You made me laugh with your post, thank you Tyler.It was funny.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I wonder if he found that nearly as offensive as perhaps, say, an Alluminati plot to get him consigned to a rubber room? Or would a simple "mysterious disappearance" be good enough?

top topics

join