It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi im XellXero thats HellHero and im new

Are MJ12 a branch of the big bad goverment

and do they know of aliens

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here's what I know about MJ12.

MJ12 was a council of officers, i believe air force, that was formed after the results of project blue book were made public, and project blue book was changed to project sign, which was made top secret. I think that they are supposed to be the intermediaries between the earth and the ETs. I hope that helps, and that my info is right.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
they're not real, read "everything is under control" by robert anton wilson

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
There is a whole section of the content on the ATS site that goes over this.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It has long been my opinion that the vast majority of UFO sightings are NOT alien/extraterrestrial UFOs, but rather USAF X Craft, operating out of numerous underground bases, based on technology first invented by Nikola Tesla in the 1880s.

As this technology was first heavily refined in the 1950s (the height of the UFO craze) a heavy disinformation ploy was launched in order to divert attention from Research and Development by the USAF on such projects as Project Winterhaven (launched by Thomas Townsend Brown as a project to construct an MHD propelled discoid fighter craft capable of mach 3+ speeds and orbital flight).

In addition this new national paranoia could be directed and focused on the then percieved threat of communism, and for other uses, much as HAARP is used today (only much less efficiently).

So why has much been made of gov attempts to silence those about information regarding UFOs?

Very simple: reverse psychology.... if you say something does not exist and you need not investigate it, that only raises peoples suspicions... if you deny someone information about a subject, you increase the peoples curiosity about it 100X....

Thus was born Majestic 12... MJ12 was a fictional group of real people, who performed fictional activities, chronicled in the falsified (but very well done) Majestic 12 documents that were later leaked to the public (again, to give credence to the early lie that the government was covering up UFOs).

Honestly, if these documents were truly Above Top Secret, do you think they would have ever seen the light of day?

www.geocities.com...

Released in 1987, controversy still surrounds the Majestic 12 documents. Many point to them as evidence of the US military having recovered an alien spacecraft and bodies in the vicinity of Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 ... others insist that they are a very clever hoax ... view the documents yourself!

www.mufor.org...

"Majestic Twelve"-better known as "MJ-12"-first achieved international fame in the world of UFOlogy in mid-1987. It was then that UFOlogist William L. Moore and two associates made public three (purportedly) "Top Secret" documents which indicated that President Harry Truman had created a super-secret MJ-12 group forty years earlier to deal with extraterrestrial (ET) visitors. Truman's (alleged) action was prompted by an alleged crashed-ET craft that had been covertly recovered near Roswell in mid-1947.

One of the original MJ-12 documents released by Moore and his two partners (UFO lecturer Stanton Friedman and TV producer Jaime Shandera) purported to be a memo from President Truman to Defense Secretary James Forrestal, dated September 24, 1947, which authorized the creation of the MJ-12 group. My investigation revealed that the Truman signature was a pasted-on photocopy of a genuine signature-including accidental scratch marks-from a memo that Truman wrote to Vannevar Bush on October 1, 1947 (see "New evidence of MJ-12 hoax," SI 14[2], Winter 1990).

www.csicop.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am a strong believer in the existence of such an organisation as Majestic 12.

Along the timeline, there have been quite a few name changes to this secretive operation but that doesn't change the likelihood of there being a group that monitors human interaction with extra-terrestrial matters. This could be through space transmissions, ancient physical evidence on our planet, or even actual contact.

So even if "Majestic 12" doesn't exist, there is likely an agency out there who do the same thing!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm with the affirmative position with MJ-12 but there is so much disinformation tangled in the subject that many things you read are probably 'made-up'.

My Numero Uno resource is www.majesticdocuments.com...

These carry out the testing and history of the documents and the sites curator holds most of these documents.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
It has long been my opinion that the vast majority of UFO sightings are NOT alien/extraterrestrial UFOs, but rather USAF X Craft, operating out of numerous underground bases, based on technology first invented by Nikola Tesla in the 1880s.

What a cool theory

I have often wondered about Tesla and having a tesla coil in the back yard to power up the house
sadly I dont have the time or the room for one and more so information on tesla seem a little rear.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey all,

I think that a masterplan is being executed that is fooling a lot of people out there...

the two basic ways you can get people to follow you are:
1 -love
2 -fear

My view is that manipulation of human emotion for the purpose of control is happening...fear is the game at hand here... basically the illusion of an alien threat for the purpose of scaring the pants out of all of us so we then look at each other as humans with a unified problem, and then the individual armies will be abolished by subsequent fear boosts and then a call for a unified military will come into play, controlled by the U.N.... they will now have total unified control. Thats the masterplan in my opinion... (btw. the U.N.flag is a masonic flag with the world superimposed on it i believe)

also wanna say i love this forum-its the best ive found on the net and im very happy to read all of the posts on the bbs... respect everyone and keep on keepin on.

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by NEMESISVISIONARY]

top topics

join