It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the NWO on my doorstep with a handler salesman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
meet my friend James.
-his sister and brother in law are in the CIA.
-the other day he wrote "NWO" on his fist whilst drunk with an idiot friend of his.
-he does not care much for discussing the idea of the New World Order with me.
-he has had numerous close encounters with law officials only to come out unscathed.
-he does not respond to my comments on political wrong doings and legitimately harmful objects such as HAARP and chemtrails.
-he shows signs of brainwashing and programming, including emotional walls that causes him to be overly upset when triggered and epilepsy.

so you tell me: is this my number one handler or what? anyone else have/had a handler?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Could you explain the concept to me? I'm just not sure what youre saying. The NWO sends 'Handlers' to check on high risk people?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
thats precisely what im saying. it's not always a special individual or a high powered one either. it could be anyone of any kind of interest.

handlers are usually more popular in handling the elite, however. we all have seen one or two bush moments where he is obviously being handled, for instance. take special note of his pauses or speech corrections, and especially how much time he spends looking to the area just next to him (off camera) where his handlers just may be.

new topics

join