It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come one, come all. The Magnificent 19!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Magnificent 19! --- Islamists To Celebrate Sept. 11th

www.almuhajiroun.com...
(click on "activities to read further on the announcement)

The Leaflet:

Quote:
"Almost two years on from September the 11th 2001 the world embraces itself for another anniversary. Many Muslims worldwide will be celebrating the comeuppance of the USA in what they see as retribution for the atrocities that the US has committed, and indeed continues to commit, against Muslims...."

Regardless of my opinion of this country, for which I reside in and am a voter, I ran across this site by accident.....
Needless to say, I became quite angered at its 'boldness,' and bravado. Quite literally pissed me off, to be perfectly honest. I felt about as angery as some here get when talking of Bush or the outrageous actions of the US.
Please, I encourage all, voice your thoughts....
Many can do it on other related subjects; voice it here too.
Personally, I found it to be deplorable, angering, and quite distasteful....
Your thoughts would be appreciated and I hope we can all maintain a sense of decorum also.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think that anyone (American or otherwise) who celebrates the death or deaths of anybody is a waste of oxygen. I won't say that their beliefs are wrong, I will say however that they differ vastly from mine. Celebrating a day when some event happened other than death is fine with me...but to celebrate death only encourages more suffering in the future.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
From their webpage...

THE VISION OF AL MUHAJIROUN:

Al-Muhajiroun activities always target the following as a matter of duty and worship to please Allah (SWT):

1. To establish public awareness in society about Islam as a belief (Aqeedah) from which emanates a complete system of life i.e. Shari'ah in order that Islam becomes the Intellectual leadership in society.

2. To create public opinion in society about Islam as a complete system of life and about the call of Al-Muhajiroun.

3. To persuade Muslims to implement Islam and to persuade non-Muslims to embrace Islam or to accept it as a political way of life and a solution for their problems.

4. To highlight the issues and the problems facing Muslims locally or globally in order to establish an Islamic bond between the community and the Ummah i.e. Muslims worldwide.

5. To create a high profile for Al-Muhajiroun to enable them to penetrate into the society and to let the whole world talk about them and their ideas in order to establish contact and links with the masses and the people of power i.e. the army.

6. To formulate a fifth column as a community pressure group which is well equipped with the Islamic culture e.g. ruling, social, economic, judicial, penal and ritual systems in order to become capable of implementing Islam fully and comprehensively in society.

7. To establish Al-Khilafah in order that Islam dominates the World (Izhaar ud-Deen) and becomes the World order.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Extremists in any religious faith are dangerous.

Martyrdom is one of their most useful tools.

Now, watch kiddies come along and talk about wiping out all sand 'n-word's and stinking Muslim Arabs.

I hope ATS has more collective intelligence than this.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments thus far everyone.
MA, I cannot agree more, well said and thank you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I shouldn't get too excited about al muhajiroun (the emigrants): to be sure their site and their statements are an endless succession of outrageous calls to jihad, and their alleged "boss' Shaikh Umar Bakri is apparently a 24-carat loonie who makes the not entirely dissimilar Farrakhan appear rational.
But it's all a bit "iffy": no one arrests them, sabotages them, denies them service etc etc. It's the sort of site of which you'd be tempted to say: if it didn't exist, Mossad would have to invent it.

A little read at liberty on something not entirely unrelated here:
www.libertyforum.org...

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Estragon]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
And, am I wrong, in recollecting no little celebration of the killing of Hussain's two sons -they could have been taken alive, I suspect.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Estragon, I cannot agree more, well said and thank you.

Mossad really is a dirty word.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Mossad really is a dirty word.

Amen to that!

Is anyone familiar with how many of the supposed "9/11 hijackers" are still alive? Last I heard it was 7.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, considering that a dozen arabs, within a half mile, likely have the same EXACT names, it's not surprising....

How about this quote from the site:

Al Muhajiroun hold many public talks, seminars, conferences, rallys, processions, stalls etc all over the UK, we will endeavour to give details of many of these activities here.

However we apologise that many of our activities cannot be advertised to prevent interference/cancellation by the government.

I think this says it all. Shut 'em down...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is over the top. They wonder why our arrogant Shrub is attacking Muslim countries. Now, I do not agree at all with Bush's ideas to attack Iraq, but at the same time, I do not agree with what they are doing here. It's complete BS. All they are really trying to do as far as I can tell, is piss of a few more muslim extremeists and recruit them for more suicide missions.

MK, as far as I have read, the last I saw was 9 are still alive. I don't know how true it is, but, I know that 5 came forward and said how could I do it if I'm still alive, and there were at least three others that reporters found. (so 8 there but I read a total of 9). But you also must remember I got this all from our lovely media gods here in the states. Good thing I don't believe EVERYTHING I read.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
sick, very sick. Anyone who celebrates the death of thousands of people shouldn't be called a human being.

Ash

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is quite a disgrace to the teaching of Islam in my opinion. It's a shame that nowadays this is the only type of press that Muslims as a whole get.

MA is completely right extremists of any religion are not good.

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Ash]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
People like this exist, yet I wonder if they really did this site, or, as has been stated, Mossad. This is something that the Mossad would do. If these guys were legit, why broadcast thier # on the internet so blatantly? It could be possible, yet the backlash and fury to destroy islam and kill Arabs would be great if word of this got out. Which is something that would please the Mossad greatly.

Is there anyway of verfiying how legit this site is? There could be some nutcase who was stupid enough to publish it. If so, how does this asshole stay alive? Even if he is in the UK, they certainly would have kicked the living crap out of him by now, the govornment would be all over this site and watching it, ect.

If it is legit, I hope they fry and hang this guy and the people who activly would support and kill people like this. If it is legit, then i hope he gets sent to Guantanamo bay and butt raped by his fellow extremists. This is isck. No one here cheered or celebrated ot threw parties when we bombed afghanistan or Iraq.

new topics

top topics

join