posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:15 AM
1. Put the tray inside the t-shirt to stop the front sticking to the back. Put your mask on the front in the middle and draw around it with chalk.
2. Cut a hole in the middle and then cut zigzags out to your chalk marks all the way round.
3. Take the washing up gloves and push the little fingers back inside and tie with elastic bands. Then stuff with cotton wool up to the beginning of
4. Tie the end with an elastic band and cut off the end of the glove. Then stick the back of the hands, thumbs down onto the side of the mask with
fabric paint. When they’re dry, paint them a gory green colour.
5. Put the mask and hands back into the hole and add a layer of glue around the edge of the mask. Add cotton wool around the mask, cover it all in
more glue and arrange the ripped fabric around it. Decorate by mixing fabric paint and glue, which will help it all stick together and leave to dry.
Then it’s ready to wear!