It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Murdered 32 Iraqi Children?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
schools
police stations
funerals for people they killed
hospitals

Same Goes for the US Forces.

I have seen them Bomb:

- Weddings

- Hospitals

- Police Stations

- Schools

But apparently when they do it its called Collateral Damage and the Debate is Over.

And I thought this WAS a CONSPIRACY Site, not the US Army Offical Forum.

Correction, you have HEARD them bomb places such as these. You've HEARD from places such as Al-Jahzeera, and Rense.com. Of course it goes without saying that events like these do take place.

US soldier stealing candy from children.

Honestly, people will believe anything. Maybe we aren't suppose to be the ones who needs to wake up.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posters are always framing conspiracy theories with the old logic of"who gains from the event"

well, does the us seem to be gaining here or the wonderful freedom fighters ?

Old logic? I don't see a flaw in it. IF it is 'old logic' (whatever that means) that doesn't necessarily mean it's flawed. I think old logic is good logic, myself.

As regards to who gains... Well, my feeling is that the military hoped to gain, and perhaps they did. They hoped to gain support for the continuing invasion. If they set it up to look like the insurgent/terrorists took advantage of a grouping of children, then that makes the insurgency look more evil and the US citizens would support the war against these animals!

If they did this 50 times over a period of time, then it may have the desired effect. Maybe they already have. They just got caught this time. Maybe.

But that would explain the gain part. It supports the front for the War on Oil. I mean Terror.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

well, does the us seem to be gaining here or the wonderful freedom fighters ?

You people amaze me. Who is benefiting? You can not possibly be serious!
Considering the fact that we have had an ANNUAL increase of 7% for "defense" spending, amounting to a total increase of 35% over the last five years.....I think it is more than obvious who is profiting.

Provides $401.7 billion for the Department's base budget, an annual increase of seven percent, for a total increase in defense spending of 35 percent since 2001.

www.whitehouse.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join