It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Murdered 32 Iraqi Children?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
An independent investigation of the murder last week of 32 Iraqi children has been conducted by a local Iraqi news location (Mufakirat Al-Islam / Islamemo.cc) with results as follows:

- All major Iraqi Resistance groups issued joint written communiqué that was distributed on Thursday proclaiming that this operation was not undertaken by any of the groups neither in terms of execution or planning or involvement.

- Interview with local residents of the bombing stated that US forces cordoned off the street under the pretence that a vehicle (a KIA) parked in the street was wired to explode.

- Local residents stated that the US soldiers began handing out candy and schoolbags attracting the children.

- When residents, fearing for their children, asked about the KIA car , the US soldiers said that it was a 'false alarm' and that there was no bomb (but that a couple of US soldiers remained fiddling with the car).

- Children from neighboring streets came upon hearing of the sweets and free bags (as well as a rumor that Pokemon toys were being given out).

- After a period of about 15 minutes from them entering the street, the US forces dumped the remaining toys/sweets in a pile in the middle of the street and frantically drove off hitting 4 children in the process with their vehicle.

- Seconds later, the KIA vehicle exploded killing 32 children and wounding about ten others who were gathered in the street.

- Residents also reported that, contrary to what the US military stated, there were no US casualties or injuries from this blast as the US forces had rushed out of the street just before the explosion took place.

- Information gathered from the Iraqi fire services stated that the explosion did not leave the signature traces of a TNT blast as used by the Resistance (being left over from Russian explosives used by the Iraqi army), as the TNT blast is always outward from the place of explosion and does not leave a crater as this car bomb did.

Source:
www.islammemo.cc...

With Help Of:
www.1-800-translate.com...

Your Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This story sickens me to the reality of how sick human beings are, poor kids.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Anyone being stupid enough to believe that America's kids would be willing to do such a thing will believe any half-baked lie over the truth any day of the week.

Souljah, I've seen you post anti-American, pro-terrorist crap in the past, but this one is inexcusable.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If you goal is to offend, you've succeeded; to spread blatant lies shows how ignorant and desperate you are and comments alot on your character.

Seems all you can do is attempt to spread anit-american proproganda.

This coming from an individual who will not even let others know what country he is from. As I stated in another forum....you have never been to the US and if you had it was for an extremely brief period of time. You know nothing of America.....and for someone who says 'Deny Ignorance' you show how ignorant you really are.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Very credible sources, all denying involvement in the massacre.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

BAGHDAD, Iraq, July 13 - A suicide car bomber on Wednesday steered his sport utility vehicle toward a group of children who had crowded around a patrol of American troops and detonated his payload, killing as many as 27 people, nearly all of them children, government and hospital officials said. One American soldier was also killed.

The attack, in a poor, predominantly Shiite neighborhood of eastern Baghdad, left a wrenching scene of bloodshed, anger and despair. Children's colored slippers, pieces of flesh and shrapnel were strewn around the wide crater left in the street by the bomb. Women wailed and slapped themselves on the chest and face in a ritual of grief as bodies were placed in crude coffins and carried away.

Several residents said the Americans had been handing out candy when the attack took place. "They were delivering some sweets and toys to the children and all of a sudden a car drove towards the U.S. military vehicles and exploded," said Basim al-Gaiedi, 45, an engineer who lives in the neighborhood.

But Lt. Col. Clifford Kent, the public affairs officer for the Third Infantry Division, which is responsible for overall security in Baghdad, denied that the soldiers had been distributing candy and toys. He would not disclose the nature of the unit's mission on Wednesday.

The attack on Wednesday caused the single highest death toll among children since a similar incident last September when a pair of car bombs killed at least 34 children who were waiting to receive handfuls of candy from American troops at the inauguration of a sewage plant in western Baghdad.

Convoys of American soldiers regularly patrol Baghdad's neighborhoods, sometimes as displays of force though also to conduct focused house searches and arrests. They frequently pause to give sweets and gifts to children as a good will gesture.

there is no conspiracy about intentionally getting children killed, its the terrorists who decided to take on the children as they have warned anione not to wave or even get near the Americans. American soldiers like to pass out candy, even if not an Army policy, since thats the Psych Ops job. Public relations to future Iraqis as they grow older.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
deltaboy, thanks for posting the article you did and from a legitimate source.

Definately not something Souljah, or a few others, would post up as a topic. Not part of the agenda of discrediting the US-led Coalition, etc, etc.....

seekerof

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
hey souljah, did you see the story about the US serviceman who helped the sniper that tried to kill him ? What did you think of that ?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Souljah, I've seen you post anti-American, pro-terrorist crap in the past, but this one is inexcusable.

Dont Kill the Messenger, Sir.

I have just Translated this Page and Shown the Facts to You all and Asked for Your Opinion.

If thats a Crime, then I am Guilty, Mister Judge.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey souljah, did you see the story about the US serviceman who helped the sniper that tried to kill him ? What did you think of that ?

I have seen it, yes.

I think he is a Brave Young Lad - if it really happened.

But I also think the Story is Overexaggerated.

The US Media has the JOB to make USArmy Soldiers look like Heroes in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
" if it really happened. "

oh souljah, trolling like that is so, well, 2002.

You're suggesting US servicemen lured Iraqi children into a slaughter, and in the next post discredit a US servicemen who showed character .01% of us has ?

thats weak even for you

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Your Thoughts?

That you are grasping at straws to try to make us look like bloodthirsty child killers and will repeat ANY lie that suits that purpose.

To be honest I expected better from you than this crap.

Although I usually disagree with you, I have in the past respected your opinion.

This kind of BS I would expect from Cstyle or SS.

xu

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
but you forget something, this is a probability ( we all know that govermental advertisement campaigns are not something new), and this is a conspiracy site, as far as I know conspiracies have no religion or nation but I agree since the members of this board are from specific nations, and they could react more harsh to such conspiracies which are negatively directed to their government, but also remember people you are not your government, and every action of your government does not reflect you, so it is very natural that you can never accept that your gov had done anything wrong or evil. this is acceptable. but this doesnt mean they didnt., or that it is out of question.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
oh, and can you change your avatar now ?

you have brought shame to the jedi

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well said, xu.

The fact that Souljah is being attacked (by moderators, no less) for either a) posting his opinion that he is entitled to on a conspiracy forum, and/or b) posting someone else's opinion that he finds interesting is really despicable.

If you don't agree with the message, state so and state why. Don't attack the messenger's credibility or person. It's a discussion board. Seriously, grow up.

Souljah,

I remember reading somewhere outside of those sources you provided that the Army was in fact there to warn about potential suicide bombers. Were that the case, I'm not sure why they would gather a bunch of children around.

Something to look into, I guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam
I remember reading somewhere outside of those sources you provided that the Army was in fact there to warn about potential suicide bombers. Were that the case, I'm not sure why they would gather a bunch of children around.

Something to look into, I guess.

because the American soldiers are not deterred by suicider bombers, and they still want to reach out to the Iraqi people, especially the children considered the future of Iraq, looks like the terrorists want to kill that future for they warn anibody to not wave or even get near the Americans.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

because the American soldiers are not deterred by suicider bombers

This isn't the movies. "Bring it on," comes to mind.

Whether or not soldiers are able to stand with their chests puffed out in the face of a man with a vest made out of explosives isn't the point. Be foolish without bringing children around to join you in "not being deterred," I say.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is a new low for you Souljah.

All our boys were doing was offering candy to those poor kids and somehow your placing the blame for this horror on them instead of the throat-cutters?

I wonder how you can even look at yourself in the mirror. In your mind, America does nothing right and everything wrong.

Maximu§

Maximu§

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam
[Whether or not soldiers are able to stand with their chests puffed out in the face of a man with a vest made out of explosives isn't the point. Be foolish without bringing children around to join you in "not being deterred," I say.

hey the American soldiers just wants to reach out to the kids, as u know wat people call public relations. nothing foolish, aint American soldiers fault, the terrorists knew wat he was targeting. children likes to follow the Americans because of American generousity of giving out candy and toys. even the soldiers from Public Affairs goes to schools to give out shoes and pencils as well as candy.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I too doubt the veracity of the story - but don't count out rogue mercenaries (working for either side) dressing as soldiers and pulling this off.

For many mercenaries there is no tactic that they find too immoral to do - if it involves a paycheck.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
I too doubt the veracity of the story - but don't count out rogue mercenaries (working for either side) dressing as soldiers and pulling this off.

For many mercenaries there is no tactic that they find too immoral to do - if it involves a paycheck.

i doubt rogue mercenaries have a spokesperson in the 3rd Infantry division. after all the 3rd ID confirm it was their own troops who were there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join