It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

generally meh

page: 1

join
share:
arc

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know of some virus doing the rounds at the moment (maybe only in uk) or anything happening on HAARP that could explain why myself and others just feel pretty off colour and generally crap?

For the last week I've been lethargic, depressed, having dizzy spells. Its like I've got a cold but minus the sneezing and streaming nose, and about half the people I know are feeling the same way.

We can't decide if its the sudden change in weather or something contagious. Any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
it is more likely that there are new ELF or microwave stations that either have been deployed or activated in your area. unfortunately, there is little you can do to protect yourself except to nullify the threat.

alternatively, it could be chemtrails in addition to other forms of psychotronic torture up to and including HAARP's global capabilities.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How are you sleeping, arc? Too much, not enough, anything different about your sleeping habits in that time?

-B.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
arc

Alternate diagnosis and treatment:

Too much time on ATS.

Check your posture, include some other reading and light exercise in your routine, and get at least two hours fresh air per day.

J/K.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm no doctor, but to say the least, drink massive amount of fluid and rest.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its your coffee.
Either some evil person has cahnged it to decaf without you realising it, or you got an old batch where the caffine has degraded.

The solution?

By an expresso machine and inject orally some wacking great caffine bursts...

BEFORE...

AFTER...

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh no, it is the aliens!

Quick, fashion a tinfoil hat for yourself!

*Megalodon runs to kitchen drawer*

arc

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
lol its 6.30am here and I currently resemble the 'before' picture to a scary degree, except I've got winnie-the-pooh slippers on and a hooded purple bathrobe that makes me look like a jedi.

Still convinced government test things on us through the office air conditioning

*falls asleep on keyboard*

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Myself and a few others share your current disposition, arc.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I am there. I've been cleaning my new engine block and hot tanking the F-er to get it ready for boring.
Blegh.
Tired.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think the general condition of the world lately has a lot to do with our moods. Sometimes I feel like going a whole week without watching the news.

arc

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
yeah I agree with that - so when I start to feel like this I stop watching the news and stick comedy on.

Well this morning was great fun - got steady more and more zoned out, started to lose ability to type and think, felt sick and then had massive panic attack and got sent home. Feel a bit better now I've calmed down and had some fresh air.

In answer to Banshee - I'm mostly sleeping ok and I am prone to depression as well so will be keeping an eye on this. Also prone to anaemia and that has similar symptoms. Still think its a virus or something though - too many people feeling spaced out and odd this week.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
We've had a nasty little stomach virus going through here.... Made my esophagus swell up, and then I choked on something.... Spent last night in the ER, so they could force it down with an endoscopy....lovely fun that was.... So, at home getting better today, really sore throat and all... Popsicles and soup...mmm......

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc
lol its 6.30am here and I currently resemble the 'before' picture to a scary degree, except I've got winnie-the-pooh slippers on and a hooded purple bathrobe that makes me look like a jedi.

Still convinced government test things on us through the office air conditioning

*falls asleep on keyboard*

No wonder you feel ill, if you get out of bed at such an ungodly hour. 6:30 is still the middle of the night! Get yourself atleast 10 hours of sleep out of every 24.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have been extremely tired lately. Funny too as I have been sleeping great the past month or so. BUt, it is also allergy season here for me, which may account for being tired.

top topics

join