It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sweet keyboards comming up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You can't buy em yet, the patent is pending,but i think it's revolutionary and looks totaly handy and cool.

You can pretty much customise any key to display what you want.

check it out here

www.artlebedev.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
prophetMike showed me that Keyboard a few days ago. I thought it was awesome, and still think so. The way the keys can change to look how you want, and match the program that your using at the time. It can even change for different key layouts and for games, so I dont have to switch my keyboard from QWERTY to DVORAK when I have a paper to do. I hope their idea of "cheaper than a good mobile phone" is cheap, or else I wont be able to afford it.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
WOW.....want one now!

Mic

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
All I can say is wow...that keyboard is freaking awsome! I bet it will cost a pretty penny still...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I want one!!

I bet it would lighten the load in my bank account though...

Another thing....Think about dead pixels - Then multiply that by each key on a keyboard.....On a single screen that's not so bad - You can learn to ignore it.....But with a hundred or so little monitors starring up at you, 5 or 10 dead pixels could really get annoying.....

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If they can somehow merry this technology to the customizable keyboard I saw in the web some time back(sry cannot find the link) then that would be the holy grail. Have the board set up ergonomically just for you and have the buttons display what features they perform when in different programs . In the words of Peter Griffon that would be Fricken Sweet!

[edit on 20-7-2005 by sardion2000]

new topics

top topics

join