It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Man and Dinosaures co-exist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh yes I forgot that I am ignorant and that the bible is total bunk and God is not real and Scientists are the modern day gods and their Scientific THEORIES are all FACTS with no exceptions ....And they have the final say in all things .

NOT

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolution Cruncher

quote: Originally posted by Joshm2u
where is the proof that dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago?

There are two bits of evidence 1. Carbon Dating and 2. Our species exists!!! There is no way we could compete with dinosaurs even with their tiny brains( for reference think of the size of a young Earth Creationist's brain i.e. Kent Hovind)

our species exists? what does that prove? it proves that our species exists, and thats about it. our species existing does not prove that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago.

I dont know how many times I have to explain carbon dating, it doesnt work. carbon dating does not work at all. its not accurate no matter how old the object is.

as for surviving against a dinosaur, the bible points out that there were giants in teh earth before the flood and some after. if there were giants, im sure that people had a pretty good chance surviving against dinosaurs.

have you seen the articles on giant human bones?

EC

Do you remember the study that was carried out by a number of British newspapers about 5 years ago?

They gave a sample of the shell of a sea creature to scientists for radio-carbon dating.

When the results were returned, the age was put at something like 130 million years.

Then the papers involved revealed the truth:

The shellfish was Still Alive!

This was published in the papers at the time. I don't remember the exact details, I just remember reading the story as it came out.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

Eh? Is that supposed to prove anything? Anecdotes? Really?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

I don't remember any such thing. I'll have a link, please, Bob.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join