It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Man and Dinosaures co-exist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

I've read many of the comments but the one where a foot print of a man inside a dinosaur track seems crazy. Dinosaurs lived long before man walked the earth. These animals were wipe out about 65 million years ago but even if men were alive at the same time the dinosaurs lived it would seem stupid to follow one. Could get eaten alive.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ine been back and forth on this issue logic tells me know but i have seen some things i cant explain Im thinking humans may be far older than we think heres some thongs that may give you pause.

This petrified finger found in cretaceous limestone, belonged to a "prehistoric" human. Broken short of the middle joint, it measures 7.6 cm (3 inches). At full length it would measure about 15 cm (6 inches). In the photo, it is compared to a regular full-length finger. Excavations of this limestone has also revealed a child's tooth and human hair.

petrified finger

Dinosaur & Human Footprints Together

A Brief Look at Anomalies and Suppression in Archeology and Paleoanthropology

In 1993, NBC in the USA aired The Mysteries of the Sphinx, which presented geological evidence
showing that the Sphinx was at least twice as old (9,000 years) as Egyptologists claimed. It has become
well known as the "water erosion controversy".

Conventional dating places the formation of many coal deposits at about 300,000,000 years ago. yet we have this:

In 1912, some coal mined near Wilburton, Oklahoma, revealed a mystery which has still not been solved. Two employees of the Municipal Electric Plant, Thomas, Oklahoma, came upon a solid chunk of coal too large for the furnace. They broke it up with a sledge. An iron pot fell from the center where it had left an impression or mold in the piece of coal. An affidavit was made out by the two witnesses, and the pot was photographed. Many persons examined this strange object. any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I didnt dig all through this thread and it looks like old news ..
But the subject interests me and I thought it was always a good question.
One that I have thought about many times .

This is what I came up with at least my opinion of a possibility..
First thing is maybe all those tests people do arnt that accurate on age.
The Giants may have had pets (why not we do) ...

The other possibility (I am not really sure about this but)
Maybe there were other creatures and possibly even humans created way before the actual Garden situation.

Maybe there was an outside area from the garden where dragons and dinosaurs roamed .(outside the garden would have been like wild and chaotic and where demons roamed ..heck maybe the devil actually created them while trying to create like God does)

Thats what I come up with ..lol ...not sure if any of them are even close to the truth .......these are the ones that I roll over in my mind all the time and try and visual the scenerio ........lol

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Scientific discoveries tend to disagree with you. The dinosaurs died 65.5 million years ago. The earliest evidence of man is from 130,000-200,000 years ago.

Humans and dinosaurs didn't live together, ever.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah I have heard it all before Dave ..Science is infallible and not prone to mistakes ...man has it all figured out and he is the god of this world ...if modern man says it is the truth then it must be true right ?
NOT .

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Giants, demons and the garden of eden? oh and the devil might have created stuff too?

Is this where we get told that man was able to defend himself against the T-Rex by ripping off his iddy biddy arms?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey isnt man creating weird creatures as we speak ?
maybe not creating but modifying .
How do you know there wasnt something like that going on back then too ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok so what is your explanation of where they came from ...who created dinosaurs ?
the big bang ...another space fart or what ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I know because man didn't exist during the jurassic period.
Please try argue with actual logic and common sense and not just "god/devil did it".

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Riley I believe I said that my answers were from my perspective as POSSIBILITIES ...nothing set in stone ..

I couldnt possibly know the answers to these questions even if I were a Scientist...because I wasnt here when the dinosaurs were .....

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Read a science book. I'm not your teacher. Your questions have been answered many times by science. If you can't be bothered to research that which you condemn, that is not my problem - but yours.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Dear Dave were those Science books written by men ?
Men are fallible and prone to mistakes and lies and inuendoes are they not ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes, individuals are. But the scientific method is designed to out those flaws. It is a self-correcting methodology. No one person can skew the results if the method is adhered to.

And who do you think wrote the Bible? Clearly man did it, as it has been translated and edited ever since it was first committed to papyrus. But then you're not really using logic if you think you can learn from the bible but not from the scientific method.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Riley I believe I said that my answers were from my perspective as POSSIBILITIES ...nothing set in stone ..

No. They are literal religious beliefs that have nothing at all to do with science or reality. Dinosaurs and human beings did not live in the same time period. Ever.

I couldnt possibly know the answers to these questions even if I were a Scientist...because I wasnt here when the dinosaurs were .....

Humans did not exist 65+ million years ago. Not witnessing this non-existence is not some sort of evidence that the contrary is possible. Please try use arguments based on logic rather than circular reasoning.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
[No. They are literal religious beliefs that have nothing at all to do with science or reality. Dinosaurs and human beings did not live in the same time period. Ever.]

So Riley have you ever been to Glen Rose Texas ?

I live about one hour away
There are tracks of both human and dinosaurs ..next to eachother IN ROCK .
Can you explain that ?

I am not saying they were here at the same time .because I sure dont know
And really I dont care either ...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So Riley have you ever been to Glen Rose Texas ?

Isn't your president from around there?
I've heared alot about your education system..

I live about one hour away
There are tracks of both human and dinosaurs ..next to eachother IN ROCK .
Can you explain that ?

Cement.. or they only look like human footprints. If you squint that is.
Care to post what you're talking about?

I am not saying they were here at the same time .because I sure dont know
And really I dont care either ...

So why ask me to explain human/dino tracks?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I wasnt raised here Riley I am from Alaska ...and I dont much care for our president either ...so enough said about that ok ..

The tracks are in rock not cement .
And they do appear to be human tracks ..What else could they be ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by riley

I wasnt raised here Riley I am from Alaska ...and I dont much care for our president either ...so enough said about that ok ..

As far as I know creationism taught in texas schools so that might explain some scientific misconceptions.

The tracks are in rock not cement .
And they do appear to be human tracks ..What else could they be ?

Another dinosaur species perhaps? It certainly could not have been human as humans did not exist 65 million years ago.. unless you believe in time travel. I also only have your word that it looks like human footprints.

Post a pic of it and we'll be able to explain what it is..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Riley I dont have a picture .
And I have read that it is already decided that they are not footprints .
So I am not gonna say for sure that they are real .or not ...
I really dont know .
But that is just it ..none of us really know much of anything like we think we do .

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No, scientists applying the scientific method know more than you do. That is the bottom line - they are the experts, they have the equipment, and they have the logic and processes required to actually learn.

DENY IGNORANCE.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join