It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Weapons Expert Predicted His Death in the Woods!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
click here for full story

Iraq Weapons Expert Predicted Death in Woods
Thu Aug 21,12:06 PM ET
By Dominic Evans

LONDON (Reuters) - Iraq (news - web sites) weapons expert David Kelly eerily predicted his death six months ago, telling a British diplomat that if Baghdad was attacked he would be found "dead in the woods," the inquiry into his death revealed on Thursday. �

The premonition was recounted at the investigation into the suicide of Kelly, sucked into the heart of a row over whether Prime Minister Tony Blair (news - web sites)'s inner circle hyped evidence about Iraq's weapons capability to win support for the war.

I think we knew this was fishy from the start... now the plot thickens. Hard questions coming soon... speculation anyone?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The thing thats confused me about this whole thing, is the fact that Dr Kelly was found with only one slit wrist?

Surely there are far more effective and shorter ways to die?

I definately think Mr Blair and Co. no more than they're letting on.

If Campbell doesn't resign then there is no justice in this world.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Its always suspicious when a whistle blower on thsi scale "commits suicide" or has an "unfortunate accident". I am curious to see what all he had said, and who exactly he was involved with. What were the specifics? What exacty did he point out as overblown in the reports?

join