It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you think the World Will End?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
huh peace will be on this planet i very much doubt that
Hey, I didnt write the song, (it could happen..lol ) But I remember this song very well. If only we knew when this age is to begin, would have something to look forward too.
Peace Out!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 27, 2005 @ 6:00AM. I have it on really good authority; don't tell anyone, though, o.k.? It's supposed to be a surprise.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thats not that far away.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chasrac64
Thats not that far away.

Yeah, I know. It's a joke
but it's still a surprise.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker

Yeah, I know. It's a joke
but it's still a surprise.

Well, not anymore!

You blabbed!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yep, all it takes is 1 prik who wants all the power blah blah
American government...wankers...gonna kill us all before we even know who's REALLY part of it...
O well, we're the ones who'll live on

:w:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

When do you think the World Will End?

QUOTE///In the New Testament the Lord said: As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all (Luke 17.26-27).
Meaning that not many cared about anything but enjoyed life without God.....and so before the end of this world ,the same will be in place.

Sorry...forgot it was Personal dreams and predictions!

So I say with the above quote from Scripture....
The time is ready for the end!
Less then 15 yrs.....

IX
helen

[edit on 7/25/2005 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
not to be an ass helen...

BUT, lets say there is an ATS and we still visit it 20 yrs from now...

I'm just saying.

and someone told me it be the the 2nd week of the 2nd month on the 2nd year give or take 999,999,999 years

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

not to be an helen...

lol
What is ''Not to be an helen'' ?

It made me laugh!
Or am I suppose to mad at you for you ' making fun' of my Dreams?
Everyone has dreams!

helen

(spelling correction)

[edit on 7/25/2005 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
it meant to be
not to be an a s s helen :p

wasnt trying to get ya mad

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You didn't upset me Lysergic

I can take quite alot before I get upset......and then watch out!

..well, I should say that Peoples opinions of what I think don't offend me......everyone has an opinion and I guess many people think that I 'fixate' too much on the ''end of times'' but that's ok....

I do believe though,that the end of the world will be in my time and those of ATS
users......

Well, I should really say that the end of anyones life in this world could be at any time, but the WORLD end of times will happen ......

Ok,
i'm sorry for talking too much...
IX
helen

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I say another 7-8 years and we're toast...

Start bulding your underground home, i'd say 20 ft below the surface.

Research what the us government has underground and see if you can come up with something similar... Too many people are naive about this situation and they aren't prepared..

You need to get serious about this, things are only going to get uglier, the pot has been stirred and the momentum is picking up.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
i read threads and everyone says the world will end around 2012 i want to know your guys opinions of when you think the world will end

[edit on 14/6/2005 by hardcore14]

The world can end anyday.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The world can end any day--if God decides, then that's what we'll all do, no doubt!

But will it? Is it a random event to be decided a split second before or is it according to a plan and design of unimaginable timings and purposes?
(at least beyond the human mind)

I say that 6 to 7 years is probably the closest estimate--and despite the countless 'final days' that mankind has lost sleep over, there is something to the 2012 thing.

As far as building shelters underground and all that--why waste what time is left? There is not a darn thing any of us can do--what will be will be.

In the words of Joseph, aka Imhotep--eat, drink, and be merry--for tomorrow we die!

[edit on 7/25/2005 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Never!

Only in 4 billion years when the sun, turns into a red giant. By then we will have cononized all over the galaxy. Stop thinking so gloomy all the time guys, the future is bright.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Who's gloomy? I'm excited. It's going to be a 'really big shew'

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think possibly on or near july, 7th, 2007 is what my research points to its not an exact but I think it may be close and to the guy who thinks this is all gloom and doom talk it just wishful thinking, honestly I hope the end comes soon cause I just want to get rid of it all and start over, I have seen the end in dreams and visions I'm pretty sure it will be caused by an astroid a big one that will be broken up so that it will not completly kill everything and a large part it will hit somwhere in the mid usa closer to california causing most of california to end up in the ocean their will be alot of smaler ones that will hit all over he world austaila, canada, england, will be effected the least by the astroids but still devistating the result of the lage astroid hit will cause the air to be filled with dust wich will cause a seccond ice age to begin and england will be fourced to use nukes to break up the ice flows so that their citys will not be destroyed its what I have seen in dreams and visions. takit for what it is just a prediction nothing more it may happen it may not but I for one hope it does even if alot of people are going to die I for one just see it as the earth cleaning up the mess we made plus I feal like I was made for this sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What are the chances of an asteroid hitting our planet. Why does it have to just hit us. Theres majillions of other planets and bodies that an asteriod can collide with. The universe is huge, why would it just hit us.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
you do know asteroids hit the other planets in our solar system every day but these are normaly not big enought to cause any real damage and the earth has alredy been hit on repeted ocasions just nothing of major consiquece also meteors burn up in our atmosphere every day. but again these are nothing to be concerned about. but what I was talking about is one that can do some damage.

an asteroid capable of destroying the entire ecosystem hits the Earth every 100 million years or so. The chances of an extinction-causing asteroid of hitting the Earth in the average human lifetime are about one in a million(better than the chances of winning the lottery). Smaller asteroids may hit the Earth more often. An asteroid capable of destroying a city may hit the Earth as often as once per century.

also the solar system is 3d so thinking an asteroid would have to cross the paths of all the other plannets first is incorrect in can approach at any angle and at this point their are nearly 700+ known potentaly deadly asteroids already in orbit around our solar system all it takes is some other collision of suffisent fource to cause one of these to alter its course just enought to hit the earth their is also the possibility that a previously unknow asteroid would arrive and strike the earth. just so you know their is only one obseratory in the whole world that is actualy keeping tabs on these things and they can't watch them all at the same time.

check the website out neo.jpl.nasa.gov... check out some of the obit paths they are normaly only 98% acurate up to 2 years after that their may be some change in the orbit

so the odds are pretty good an asteroid will hit us eventualy since the last major hit was nearly a hundredmillion year ago(when the dinosaurs died) I'm hoping sooner rather then later.

[edit on 8/4/2005 by Salanthus]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Holy crap, I saw that site and there are a ton of deadly asteriods in our area! But you mentioned the extinction of dinsaurs caused by an asteriods, isn't that just a theory? It could have been anything that killed the dinos, volcano, super nova.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Striker122]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join