It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you think the World Will End?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
you know we could always start building nuke shelters! and selling em. put em on e-bay make a ton of money? but then I thought well if everyone is gone then what good will the money be? will have to go back to the old days again trading

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
well i have some furr to trade and some clothes lol

[edit on 14/6/2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Assuming prophecy is correct and that the meek shall inherit the earth,

who are the meek and where do they live?

In other words, where is the safest place to live on this planet?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
in rural area i guess

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

see thats what I mean, The Earth is so old. Its not going any where soon. also The Earth Re-news its self, Look at the fires that we have been having out west, Lighting strikes and this is natures way of re-newing that part of the land.
The Earth can get hit hard by Natural Disasters and still everything will come back. trees plants flowers grass. I look at it as Nature has a way of healing itself, I believe Humans do to but dont know how we can do it, but if nature can then you`d think man could too. just a thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ya the earth does heal itself

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
so basically what we have narrowed this down to, between me and you it looks like is that the Earth will be here, no matter what, but man will eventually burn this system of things thats going on now, probley soon! with the way things are going on, like I posted before, It only takes one nut to start a war.

but just look at the bright side of things. we may make it

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The safest place in the world? well I`m not to sure about that, but you can bet your world leaders have a safe place.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
i want to know your guys opinions of when you think the world will end

Tomorow.....

No seriously tomorow.........

Nah But seriously though I think the whole 2012 date is a bunch of BS. People have been predicting the end of the world for ages and we're still here. So I wouldn't even worry about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Depends of who's world you're talking about. If you're talking about the earth as a planet we've still got another Billion years to go. If not then you'll have to expand.

Originally posted by Ocelot

Tomorow.....

No seriously tomorow.........

Is that eastern time or pacific ?

[edit on 21-7-2005 by joyouslyhumored]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
In spite of the coming age of cyberhumans I think it will take homo sapiens about 20,000 years to evolve into something more useful that destroys neither its fellow creatures nor its habitat.

Homo sapiens of today is stupidly bent on total annihilation in every way, through war (we kind of haven't started the Aquarian Age), through extinguishing whole species, through polluting the biosphere and the whole atmosphere, through stupid commodity fetishism. There are just a sane few who prevent it. Just a few.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyouslyhumored
Is that eastern time or pacific ?

Oh srry about that. EASTERN TIME.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Honestly--I'd bet on arid deserts in the vicinity of the 30 North latitude--and since that basically points to either the middle east, specifically around the area of the Gaza strip and the dead sea, or the southwest United States--I'd say the US is the best spot.

Not because I happen to live there, either. That just happens to be the case. But it's basically uneventful for millenia at a time.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

im just gonna get ther hell out of america when im older and move to australia maybe it safer there

I heard that Australia will be the capital city of the Antichrist.....which means alot of people will follow him.
Austarlia is not called 'down under' for nothing!

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
god everywere you go on this planet seems like danger is just around the corner

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

i read threads and everyone says the world will end around 2012 i want to know your guys opinions of when you think the world will end

around 2012 a NEW AGE will begin.
I don t think the world will ever end. I hope it won t come that far.
I trust in that.

yavis

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

ya i guess it will be airborne fight. Man i hate bush god i hate bush,i wish john kerry was elected god i Hate
bush

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
what i really feel about bush i hate
bush thats what i realy feel

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
In spite of the coming age of cyberhumans I think it will take homo sapiens about 20,000 years to evolve into something more useful that destroys neither its fellow creatures nor its habitat.

Homo sapiens of today is stupidly bent on total annihilation in every way, through war (we kind of haven't started the Aquarian Age), through extinguishing whole species, through polluting the biosphere and the whole atmosphere, through stupid commodity fetishism. There are just a sane few who prevent it. Just a few.

Are we not yet near, like real close to this new age? Like you hear so much about Aquarian Age, so how do we know when it is, if it is not all ready here.? I have study about this a few years back, it seemed to me no one really knew...hmmmm, I dunno, but I do remember that song by the 5th dimension " Age of Aquarius"
Lets see, it went like " ( singing) This is the dawning of the age of aquarius" then like " when the moon is in the 7th house...."... and I forget the rest...LOL ....something" Aligns with mars, and peace will guide the planet" that what I remember about hearing like back in the early 70`s maybe?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
huh peace will be on this planet i very much doubt that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join