It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you think the World Will End?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i read threads and everyone says the world will end around 2012 i want to know your guys opinions of when you think the world will end

[edit on 14/6/2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It will end when the Sun consumes it--in around 4-5 billion more years.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Do you mean when the system of things on this earth will end? The earth I believe will be around for ever. The System of this earth as far as whats going on will end. When? the way its going now with all the nuke power thats here, dont look like it`ll take that long. It seems Man has a bad habit of trying to obtain power and destroying his self.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
no not the systems mankind or earth itself

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Gottcha....well I think Man will blow us up first, Then maybe a few might survive. now the Earth has a way of re-newing its self. ( Indians taught this) Man should have listen to them.
I think the earth will be here along long time......

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
When do you think the World Will End?

The Gospel will be preached throughout the world 'for a witness unto all nations' (Matt.24,14; Mark 13,10).

This will happen after a THIRD WORLD WAR.......involving Russia
Many prophecies point to Russia and Turkey at war.

quote///
The twelve signs that must come to pass before the end are given as follows:

1) Many will come in the name of Christ and deceive many (Matt.24,5; Mark 13,6; Luke 21,8)

2) There will be wars and rumours of wars between nations and kingdoms (Matt.24, 6-7; Mark 13,7-8; Luke,21,9-10).

3) The first sorrows will be in the form of calamities: 'famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places', fearful sights and great signs from heaven (Matt.24,7-8; Mark, 13,8; Luke 21,11).

4) Orthodox Christians will be delivered up, killed and hated by all nations (Matt. 24,9; Mark 13, 9-11; Luke 21,12-15).

5) Everywhere men will hate and betray each other (Matt.24,10; Mark 13,12-13; Luke 21,16-17).

6) Many false prophets will appear and deceive many (Matt.24,11).
continued......
www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk...

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ya thats probaly true man will blow us up first Before the sun can even get to us

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
ya thats probaly true man will blow us up first Before the sun can even get to us
Just Look at all the Nucular power in the world. all it takes is one nut!
China will probley start something here and then we are all probley gonna be in trouble. I`m just wondering if we go to war with China ever, whos gonna help us out since it seems like everyone hates us.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
im just gonna get ther hell out of america when im older and move to australia maybe it safer there

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
well I think when the Nukes start flying, maybe we should all get out of dodge!!! where to go? I dunno about that. It may become world wide. maybe there will not be anywhere to go.
and because America has so much power we will be the first ones to probley get hit. ( by someone) what do you think. ?

what about if we go to Etheopia ( is this how that is spelt?) I dont think anyone would hit there

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I also think the next war will take place in the Air. Most of it will be done by Air. What cha think

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
well i dont know why do you think it will take place in the air?. when nukes start flying i hope bush gets in the middle of one of them

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
actually 2012 will come and go just like the Y2K thing.
All this is.... The Planets are going to line up like never before. It could maybe have some kind of affect to the Magnetic Field? heard something like this. I would be more worried about a world war then 2012. I just hope we can all not blow up each other before this.
Why cant we all just get along?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
well with bush in power we will never get along

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just think It will because we are so advance in this. (This could be what Area 51 is all about. They are building air planes that are so cool!!!)
and think about it, whos going to go on foot when we have so many airplanes and fighter jets, helicopters?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
well that was one of the NUTS I was talking about. (BUSH) he really has opened up Pandoras box.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
ya i guess it will be airborne fight. Man i hate bush god i hate bush,i wish john kerry was elected god i Hate
bush

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

well with bush in power we will never get along
This is exactly why everyone now hates America ( just my opinion) I was thinking of moving to France ( because of its beauty) or England. but here France hates us now. ( and we saved their butt from hitler)
Listen, wouldnt it be funny if you seen the Mayflower leaving America going back to where we all come from.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

ya i guess it will be airborne fight. Man i hate bush god i hate bush,i wish john kerry was elected god i Hate
bush
Honestly, I voted for Kerry, but after the election it looked like he just let all his people down. It looked to me like them two hit the sack togather...LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
that would be funny

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join