It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Lodges??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I live in moore, OK there is a masons lodge not to farfrom my house ive also seen one in Norman.. im gonna try to get some pics on the CPU but does it have any relevency to the "masons" or is it like stone workers?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the lodge you are speaking of, but it probably is.

Moore Masonic Lodge #539
301 East Main
Moore, Oklahoma 73160
405-793-1713
www.mastermason.com...

Stated Meetings are held @ 7:30 PM on the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of each month. We have a light dinner before each meeting starting @ 6:30 PM.

Stop by or give them a call, I am sure they would love to talk to you, and answer any questions you have about Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
I live in moore, OK there is a masons lodge not to farfrom my house ive also seen one in Norman.. im gonna try to get some pics on the CPU but does it have any relevency to the "masons" or is it like stone workers?

The presence of a Masonic Lodge-Hall is NO conspiracy...nor any mystery. At one time MOST U.S. cities had at LEAST one..and most small communities had them too.

They're not evil, secret, or even scary places.... It's a meeting hall for the members of the Masonic Fraternity. If they still meet and you happen to stop by on meeting night (check the front of the building...the meeting night/time will likely be posted) I think you'll find that they're some pretty nice guys.

In fact, if you're FROM that town, you'll likely see some people you know...maybe your old Civics teacher from High School or your Sunday School Superintendent or the local Presbyterian Minister or even the Episcopal Priest.

Don't be surprised...

[edit on 20-7-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
....Im 14 so i probably wont know anyone.. what do they do?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

....Im 14 so i probably wont know anyone.. what do they do?

Amazing! I knew TONS of people by the time I was 14. But then I was pretty progressive.

Try this site. Or Google "History Freemasonry" No mystery here..

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Do you know any of these men?

[edit on 20-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
And you thought the Illuminati wasn't involved in Freemasonry...

external image

And these are the "global elite" that everyone is so worried about?!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
And you thought the Illuminati wasn't involved in Freemasonry...

external image

Welp, I guess I've been wrong all this time. Everything I have ever said on ATS was wrong, and apparently I AM in the Illuminati...

... AWESOME!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Damn, and I was trying to keep this under wraps.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu

Never! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Actually in all seriousness, you'd think that they would opt for a less controversial name, but it seems as though thay aren't too worried about it. I mean Most of the Masons I know are from online, so they are well aweare of the implications that would come with such a moniker, but them Oklahoma boys... well... let's just say I'm from Arkansas and I know how that goes.

So I have a question that relates (indirectly) to the original poster: Do you have to have a Masonic family affiliation to get into DeMolay, like women do for the Star? If he was interested, could he perhaps look into joining? Everyone I know that has been a DeMolay says they are better for having been, much like all the Masons I know.

Just curious; I mean he said he was 14 and all...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu

Well Khonsu, so it goes...

The fact of the matter is...this is a HIGHLY kept secret. Regular ol' "run-of-the-mill" "low-ranking" Masons like ourselves are the ones who are fooled into blindly following that which we don't understand.

The TRUE secret of Masonry is known ONLY by the secret, "high-ranking" ultra-powerful, world-leader Illuminati members.

oh.....and of course the typical random s***-heads who have access to a computer with a "Google" search-engine and truly believe that "web-surfing" constitutes actual RESEARCH.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
And these are the "global elite" that everyone is so worried about?!

Well, they are wasps! mwa ha. wasps.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
The TRUE secret of Masonry is known ONLY by the secret, "high-ranking" ultra-powerful, world-leader Illuminati members.

oh.....and of course the typical random s***-heads who have access to a computer with a "Google" search-engine and truly believe that "web-surfing" constitutes actual RESEARCH.

Yes, it seems like these dorks think that a few minutes of reading a biased website is more informative than being a, active Freemason for several years. :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by senrak

Yes, it seems like these dorks think that a few minutes of reading a biased website is more informative than being a, active Freemason for several years. :bnghd:

well someone doesnt even have to become a freemason, but real research would be to go down and with an open mind interview other masons, find as much material on both matters, for and against. and then figure which one of those fits your life style the most. but then again it's so much easier to just go and form a false oppinion based on what others told yout o believe...that is why those "dorks" are only followers and will never stand out of a crowed as a decent leader. THERE i've finially said my peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Do you know any of these men?

[edit on 20-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

The guy on the bottom left looks like my doctor...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The guy on the bottom left looks like my doctor...

Well, the next time you go see your doctor, you know what to ask him

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Is that a picture of the moore masons?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Is that a picture of the moore masons?

Looks to be so. It appears to be a pic taken of the officers, probably at an installation.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Demolay International

here is the link to the Demolay International site. as I recall the headquarters
are in Kansas City Mo.

new topics

top topics

join