It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a game recommendation ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was playing Worms Armageddon today and I was wanting to play another game like it.

Can anyone recommend a game to me?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
what is it?

is it one of those angle/velocity type games? because if it is! I'm trying to find out the name of this one game like that I played

where you were on planets like your a lil probe weapon platform and you launch warheads at eachother and the planets gravity pulls them around and whips them towards other planets pretty cool sorry but my short term is messed up

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

is it one of those angle/velocity type games?

Yeah, you have a team of worms on a map. You can pick different weapons like grenades and bazookas.

I have no idea what game you are talking about. Sounds cool though.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've never played Worms but there is an angle/velocity game on the net called Gunbound. It is a very fun and addictive game, and it's free. It's a pretty long download but it's so much fun. You can check it out at www.softnyx.net

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks, I'll check that out Turbonegro.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What is that like strategy roleplaying? The best one of those is Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. I wasted 7 months of my life on that one.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
where you were on planets like your a lil probe weapon platform and you launch warheads at eachother and the planets gravity pulls them around and whips them towards other planets pretty cool sorry but my short term is messed up

Death Star Battles

I used to play that game way too much :shk:

top topics

join