It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Threatens Nuclear War, Was John Titor right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
John Titor is about as real as a 3 dollar bill, just watch, in 2006, when there hasn't been a civil war, people will forget all about old jack.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by punkmonkey14]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
their might be some element of truth in jhon titors claims, nostradamus states some time after 2005 their will be a russian asian collusion,and in the news recently iran has started making nukes again maybe its an arms race that will lead to world war 111 and the end of days

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
John Titor is about as real as a 3 dollar bill, just watch, in 2006, when there hasn't been a civil war, people will forget all about old jack.

This has been my point all along. People will just throw out any random opinion, and won't back it up with so much as an Internet article.

-Chris

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What is on record as a statement made by China some years ago, goes a little like this. Because China is a big country with many mountainous regions and valleys etc - and because it has a very large population - if all the nuclar weapons are exchanged - China will emerge victorious when, statistically, everybody else on the planet will be dead.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Sounds like an interesting thread, but the first post seems to have disapeared? I just see Digital Girl's post as the first one, can any mods help?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is the article mentioned at the first of the thread.

This is the first post
Chinese and Russian Military Forces Rush To Counter Japanese Moves As United States Naval Forces Steam Towards Asia; China Threatens Nuclear Retaliation Against American Cities

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

The ‘Grand Game’ of the world’s most powerful Nations pre-positioning themselves in the ever escalating first moves of World War III have gotten decidedly hotter as the Japanese Government has ordered the taking, by force if necessary, a part of Chinas sovereign territory believed to be rich in oil, and to which China has warned Japan is going to lead to War, and as we can read as reported by China’s National News Service in their report titled

Japan's dangerous move in East China Sea and which says;

"Japan is muddying the waters of the East China Sea. It is stamping on China's maritime rights by granting Japanese firm Teikoku Oil Co the right to test drill for gas and oil in a part of the East China Sea disputed by the two countries. Japan's move could lead to confrontation with China. Our government's sincere calls to solve the dispute through negotiation have fallen on deaf ears in Japan. Giving Teikoku the go-ahead to test drill is a move which makes conflict between the two nations inevitable"

Visit the link for the full article
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The thing I dont understand is that Titor talks about this stuff as if he remembers it like it were yesterday, but he was born in 2000. I dont remember too much about when I was 5/6.

Either way, with the tensions the way they are now, it wouldnt surprise me if it happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Look on the bright side - if Titor can survive the events he warns of - maybe you can too. Find out where he is now - and stick with him to the end!

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14

[edit on 10-8-2005 by punkmonkey14]

the titor-ists will hang onto the 2% divergence thing forever....they have until the 2006 olympics, and even then they will have excuses

because

they want to believe

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Now the 2008 Olympics has started, This completely breaks one of John's predictions that 2004 Olympics will be the last one and the 2008 Olympics would be cancel before it began. This completely tell me that John Titor isn't a time traveler and a clever type of person that he is. He probably a black op's person who knows the planing of the Bush Administration. Now we know he a total fake!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomviewer

name one..

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
China won't risk attacking Japan, as if ti does, the US has to respond as it they were attacked due to the traty the US has with Japan

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
People are still posting articles from Sorcha Faal (Such a fail) as truth? I thought we'd all been over this already? Next thing you know there's going to be an article about Bat Boy threatening to drop nukes while flying over the US.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Necromancy is bad

OP: posted on 19/7/05 @ 19:55

4 years later we are here \o/

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Not a credbile source around here.

Way to stir up a hornet's nest, Sorcha.

top topics

<< 1   >>