It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Threatens Nuclear War, Was John Titor right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Chinese and Russian Military Forces Rush To Counter Japanese Moves As United States Naval Forces Steam Towards Asia; China Threatens Nuclear Retaliation Against American Cities

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

The ‘Grand Game’ of the world’s most powerful Nations pre-positioning themselves in the ever escalating first moves of World War III have gotten decidedly hotter as the Japanese Government has ordered the taking, by force if necessary, a part of Chinas sovereign territory believed to be rich in oil, and to which China has warned Japan is going to lead to War, and as we can read as reported by China’s National News Service in their report titled

Japan's dangerous move in East China Sea and which says;

"Japan is muddying the waters of the East China Sea. It is stamping on China's maritime rights by granting Japanese firm Teikoku Oil Co the right to test drill for gas and oil in a part of the East China Sea disputed by the two countries. Japan's move could lead to confrontation with China. Our government's sincere calls to solve the dispute through negotiation have fallen on deaf ears in Japan. Giving Teikoku the go-ahead to test drill is a move which makes conflict between the two nations inevitable"

Visit the link for the full article
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

*It's only necessary to copy some of the article*

[edit on 21-7-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
whether or not this happens....John titor is a fake.

Like we couldnt see from china's history that they (the governmental body) view themselves as "the middle kingdom" and want their spot back?!?!

pick a country..any country..everybody is power hungry...and each one is trying the get the biggest piece of the pie. Chinas been pissed for a long time. especially at us, and the japanese. and they have nukes so they feel special now. (again..when i say they, i mean the government.)

John titors prophetic ability is fake. However, he may have studied a bit of economics and history. that would certainly aid him in coming to this conclusion just like it did everybody else.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
John Titor said that Russia would nuke the US because of faulty government, not Chinese oil...

Russia launches a nuclear strike against USA, China, and Europe, according to Titor.

-Chris

[edit on 7/20/2005 by Legend]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
While I believe that Titor was a fake, hoax - whichever term you want to use, I do want to commend you on a great post. Very interesting, informative and well done.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
True,john titor is most likely a fake.But i suggest we wait till 2005 passes b4 we can make comments.When somebody makes a claim,whether it be for the good or bad,or how ever outlandish the story may sound,the proof is always needed to close that arguement.And the proof for john titors case,is time.

So as far as i can see it,we have no proof that he is liying,niether do we have proof that he isnt,so therefar it causes an impass.And becuase of this,jumping to a conclusion without any proof is no use.This is how i see it.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
No one is stupid enough to use a nuke, not even the cave-terrorist of Pakistan.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
No one is stupid enough to use a nuke, not even the cave-terrorist of Pakistan.

While people were worrying about former president Clintons sex-life,
he was out ordering the military to nuke people in a different country.

Stupid enough to nuke? The US has done it many times.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Titor is a hoax to make money please stop with this Titor nonsense it's driving me mad. You might as well believe that Hogwarts is a real place and that Harry Potter is going to save us all.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Titor is a hoax to make money please stop with this Titor nonsense it's driving me mad. You might as well believe that Hogwarts is a real place and that Harry Potter is going to save us all.

What a way to prove your opinion! WTG!
BTW, what does Harry Potter have to do with anything? That was a bad analogy.

-Chris

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

I hope you know this is the Predictions & Prophecies area. I can understand that you have no interest in Titors words, so leave it to the ones who are of interest. Your negative hoax claim is false.

First off you never had to read this thread. And you cant make a proof positive claim for your hoax untill the words of John Titor have passed. (He stated that a conflict would begin between 2005 sometime) Then the war starts later..

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Imo, the problem with predicitions is they are usually "very" broad and non-specific. Because of this, it can be applied to many things-basicly an open ended thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
John Titor was not a prophet! He claimed to be a time traveler. Note that his time line is supposedly similar to ours. If he is not a hoax, he still is not from our time line. That would only make his predictions accurate in his timeline, not ours. Perhaps prediction is not the appropriate word as he was discussing his history.

I personallybelieve Titor to be fake. Either way, his past does not necessarily have to be our future.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Russia launches a nuclear strike against USA, China, and Europe, according to Titor.

Russia better make sure thay have disabled all American/Nato nuclear missles on land, ships and subs first.

A nuclear attack by Russia would result in a full retilation from US/Nato and probably end the world in nuclear winter.

Neither Russia nor China wants to all die-the result of a nuclear war.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Personaly I would predict that nobody is going to nuke anybody at least until we invade Iran.
But great post, though i did'nt even know this area was a problem between the two countries. However Japan does not have nukes, China does. Both countries have big armies, but Chinas is biggest.
So from the Chinease point of view there would be no logic in using nukes given that would force America which does into backing Japan.
Far better instead for China to use purely conventional means to slaughter Japanese troops to gain control of the territory and therby hopefully keep America out of the war.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What kind of Dog Crap is this????? Japan stop it! United States stop it !
China stop it! The world doesn't need this and EBEs will probably not allow nuclear detonation to occur here in your Country or others.
Sending Emails.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Funny how studid I feel, but I have just finished sending emails to China, Japan and President Bush.

Desperation.
EDIT: Just received a White House response - but no detail. Requested that I go to their Website for more information (assume their sleeping).

[edit on 9-8-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Though I hope the report is incorrect, better be some truth to it.
Dallas

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Imo, there is a great difference between blustering, beating ones chest and threating nuclear war and actually doing it. I don't think China wants to lose most of it's population and distroy the whole earth so everyone dies in months-nuclear winter.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hang on, didn't John Titor say that there is the possibility of parellel universes? So in a different place, Titor may be right, although it is a weak argument.

I may be wrong, so sorry if I am.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Though I hope the report is incorrect, better be some truth to it.
Dallas

You hope the report is incorrect? All information posted is from media articles that is truth. I cant bring the truth anymore closer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join