It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Mind Control/Controlled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I'm new here I wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone else out there was interested in discussing some of the finer points of the mind control conspiracies. I am specifically referring to anything re: MKULTRA/ CIA Mind Control/ Monarch Project/ Manchurian Candidates/ Dissociative Identity Disorder/Trauma Based MK/ and Hollywood.

If you are not really well read on these topics please don't scoff as this is my pet conspiracy right now and I'm very interested in it. I also think there are some truths to it despite the obvious disinfo. Some of the most convincing things I've seen about this being a real phenomenon are coming out of Hollywood [i.e. "the Butterfly Project" with Ashton Kutcher Eyes Wide Shut and so many others films] I was also wondering if anyone thinks certain actors are mind controlled or otherwise illuminati connected. My picks would be OBVIOUSLY for one Tom Cruise, Lindsey Lohan [read the Fritz Springmeier article on Disney] I also wonder about Angelina Jolie [AKA Pretty Angel?] especially with her working with the UN Marylin Monroe....OK I'm gonna stop now as probably everyone is reading this shaking their heads, but if anyone out there knows what I'm talking about let's discuss!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am not shaking my head...As a matter of fact, I believe there is something going on. Why would Tom Cruise be trying to recruit everyone in the the Church of Scientology? and to continue on that train of thought, why would Scarlett Johannsen(sp?) run away from Cruise and the church, but Katie "digs" it? Both are young actresses, I think that Scarlett is more strong willed than Katie. I believe that Hollywood would be the absolute best way to practice mind control. Even though there has been a down trend in movie-going, that does not mean people are not downloading them and watching them or buying the bootleg on the street, so if you put a subliminal message with certain actors in a movie, even if like 100 people out of 1 million see it, you have mind controlled 100 people to plot a terrorist attack or take the fall for a scandal or something else the government may want to hide. Let me know if I am off track here.
I am not so sure about Lindsey Lohan...Unless you mean to possibly get the kids...

But yea, anything where millions of people can watch/listen/be influenced by I believe has the capability for mind control, or planting an idea that may not have occured..

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
there are loads of information about this subject all over the internet. A lot not to be trusted and some credible.A book that could be helpful; the war that Hitler won.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hollywood does use subliminal messages in its films, videos and music recordings.

Yet the reality is that Hollywood shapes thoughts in a more overt way.

Hollywood teaches us through entertainment how to accept new ways of thinking and behavior.

Norman Lear is one person that comes to mind along with others like Carl Reiner.

All in the Family and Archie Bunker taught Americans not to be Bigots. Maude taught America that a woman could wear the pants in the Family. One Day at a Time taught America it’s ok to be a single working mother. The Mary Tyler Moore show taught us a single working woman could have a great and worthwhile life without ever getting married. The Jeffersons taught us that Blacks could be just as successful as whites. Will and Grace taught Americans that homosexuals can have a respectable place in society.

I am sure if you take the time to think about it, you could name dozens of shows that shaped American’s perspectives on things in ways that promoted change in what people thought and were allowed to think.

24 has taught America that the War on Terrorism is serious business. Hollywood business, yet interestingly enough after 7 seasons of hunting down mostly Islamic terrorists often financed and armed by American businessmen and politicians when Jack Bauer was on his death bed on this Seasons last episode he called a Muslim Imam he had met 3 episodes before to provide him spiritual counseling on his death bed and to be the last person he spoke to in this life.

Hollywood accomplishes so much more overtly than most people stop to contemplate.

Everything from fashion to furnishings to hairstyles to music to slang is displayed on the flickering screens across America from the theatres to the living rooms were most Americans then encounter these new trends for the first time.

Hollywood drives our mindless consumer lifestyle in many ways with even greater effect than Madison Avenue and its famed advertisers do.

Is the Illuminati in Hollywood…Hollywood in many ways is the Illuminati. What does the Illuminati do…they Illuminate the way they want society to move forward to their profit and for their control…how do the illuminate it? On every thing that you own that does illuminate and every thing you see that does illuminate…your TV Screen, your Computer Screen, your Cell Phone Screen, Your Palm Pilot Screen, and the Silver Screen all illuminate all by the Illuminati, who do not just illuminate but also illustrate the books, comic books, periodicals, magazines and newspapers your read.

That’s the Illuminati, that’s why they call themselves the Illuminati, they light and guide the way and you follow along, digesting it all, with hardly a second thought or concern.
They create the Illusion of your life for you to mimic like any basically aware and semi intelligent primate would.

Aren’t you glad you asked!

Come along now boys and girls and follow the bouncing ball...hmmmm...

I love you, you love me, we're a great big happy family, with a great big hug from me to you, won't you say you love me too!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have read much about Hollywood movies and shows containing content that one might consider subliminal or otherwise psychologically suggestive.
There is no doubt that Hollywood has used it's particular form of media to get messages across.
However, I do not read much about something else, that some may indeed consider quite harmless. That is, commercials and advertisements.
How many have plopped their children in front of the TV to watch their favorite show, and the children are all restless and or not even paying attention.
Then a commercial for McDonald's comes on, and all of a sudden they are 100% attentive. As soon as the commercial is over, the first words out of the children's mouths is, "I want to go to McDonald's" or "I want that"
McDonald's is merely an example.
This is no coincidence.
Most of us don't really pay much attention to commercials and go about other things during them, like getting a snack, letting the dog out, or some other small and fast chore.
This is something that a lot of commercial entities are well aware of.
While you are not directly paying attention and are focused on something else, the TV is still on and your subconscious is picking up every word and nuance.
Is it any wonder why people drive like raving lunatics on the road?
Have you ever really payed attention to a car commercial lately?
It makes one wonder really what the motivation is.
Sure it's mostly to sell a car.
But in reality the consequences are much darker.
Drive like a nut, have accidents, = justification for insurance = justification of police activity and ticketing = new cars bought to replace wrecked ones, and the list goes on.
Eat this, buy that, drink this, shop here, drive this, "Zoom Zoom" "move or get out of the way" "you deserve a break today" "have it your way" "have you ever felt tired, stressed?".
the simple use of words has an indelible effect on the psyche of everyone exposed to them.
I reminds me of nothing less than "They Live" Amazing movie by the way, as I'm sure you are all aware.
While Hollywood may be sending out messages, the real subliminal inundation comes from what we least expect.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I just want to point something out that i feel very strongly about where the media in general and hollywood is concerned, now this is just my opinion, but I recently had a realization while thinking about why people like alex jones et al are allowed to continue their broadcasts constantly barraging the listeners/watchers with info on the people who are trying to destroy us: illuminati, bankers, elite and whoever else, hereafeter to be referred to as "they"

Heres the point I am trying to make. Basically, "they" are using ALL the technological avenues that "they" control to do one thing. Make you fearful. Make you feel helpless. Fear what ? you might ask, or helpless against what ?? and Why ?? Right now there are a RIDICULOUS amount of tv programs and movies dealing with the end of the world or similarly, battles that cannot be won of one kind or another, zombies, diseases etc... it is all mental terrorism, our population is being instilled with a fear of things unreasonable, unatural, and insurmountable and to this end: A %90 hopeless, helpless feeling, fearful, population will eventually wither and die on its own , destroying itself, or be very easily defeated when the time comes.. Think seriously about it and answer honestly. how do you feel when you are told that you are fighting a battle that you cannot win no matter how hard you try ? helpless, angry? (for %90 people its probably feeling helpless and depressed eventually whether they know it or not.. ESPESCIALLY KIDS which i think are the main target of these types of control)

The current theme i am seeing across the board in the media of all kinds especially movies, news and tv programs. And it is SOOO funny, in several of the movies the message was painfully clear. "the new world order is coming and you are helpless so accept it and give up" ok i paraphrased but.. They ACTUALLY even said it in plain english in the horrible mind control movie Eden Log !! and of course this statement was made at the very end of the movie as the moral to the story while you are in a nice suggestible state and in a nice calm scene WHILE YOU ARE STILL REELING FROM EVERYONE IN THE MOVIE BEING BRUTALLY KILLED WHILE FIGHTING AN OBVIOUS LOSING BATTLE AMIDST AGAINST HALF HUMAN DEMONIZED ZOMBIES ??? ALL AMIDST MAJOR MK STYLE TRAUMA, COMPARTMENTALIZATION, AND TRIGGERS, OH MY... this is a common theme in most of the action and horror movies i have forced my self to half watch for research on this.. It is painfully obvious to me what is going on although %90 of everyone i try to discuss it with dismisses me as a crackpot (a typical slide response already conditioned by the media to combat the spread of this very type of information)

another thing they want you to fear (or more importantly our children to fear) is for their health.. CONSTANT bombardment of disease fear based movies, programs and commercials) Take this to cure your anxiety (that they are causing !?!?) and youll have to deal with the seeing of dead pets and thoughts of suicide ??? WTF ? They want weak/dead/dying opponents.. lol..

Also if you say all of this media mind control stuff is just to the end of making more money selling war and medicine, well that is also valid but i think we are getting to the point where its less about that and more about our extermination. The funny part is that they want us to destroy ourselves for them.. The really funny part is that they want to slap us in the face by spelling out exactly what it is that they are doing and how they are doing it so they can laugh about it later at the elite round table.. or another point that has been made to me is that it is their "code" that requires them to tell us exactly what they are doing while they do it to us..

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
While Hollywood may be sending out messages, the real subliminal inundation comes from what we least expect.

It seems that Astral Projection is a huge symbolic theme in many movies.

Look up anything posted by "Scorpio Shaping Flow", "James Scott Kimball", and "Khephra Sol". Some of it is here on ATS, while other writings can be found through search engines such as Google.

Astral Projection is basic to any occult system whether it be Alchemy, Tantra, Magi, Sufi, Gnostic, Brahmin, Kabbalah, etc.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
An illusion will be so large , so vast , it will escape their perception. These who will see it will be thought of as insane. We create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connections between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also keep them from seeing the changes as they occur.
We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secret of the absolute. We work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy and death will come to him who speaks. We will keep their lifespans short and their minds weak. While pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so that they will never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanked by poisons every where they turn. The soft metals will cause them to loose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison. The poison will be absorbed through their skin and mouths. They will be born dead, and we will conceal this information. The poisens will be hidden in everything that surrounds them. In what they drink, eat, breath, and wear. We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far..

We teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images, and musical tones. Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons. They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustom to them and will never know their true affects.

When they give birth they will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help. We will start early on when their minds are young. We will target their children with what children love most. Sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their minds and steal their future.. When their ability to learn has been affected we will give them medicines
that will make them sicker and give them other diseases for which we will create more medicine. We will render them docile and weak before us by our power. They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention on money and material goods so they may never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleaseures and games, so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always carry out our objective but carry out our plan. They shall preform the labor for us and we will prosper from their toil. Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from oneness by religion and dogma.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them when to think and how. We will guide them gently and kindly letting them think they are guiding themselves. We will foment animosity between them ans through our factions. When a light shall shine among them we shall extinguish it by ridicule or death, what soever suits us best. We will make them rip each others hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this by making hate our own ally, anger as our friend. The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflict we emerge their rulers.
They will be busy killing each other..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
continued:

They will be busy killing each other..

And will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit. We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, they cannot see us. We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths. We shall repeat this over and over until our goal is accomplished. We will continue to make them live in fear and anger through images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this. The tools will be provided from their labor..

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors. We will always hide the Divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion. They must always think they are not equal. Drop by drop , drop by drop, we will advance our goal. We will take over their land resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal what little freedom they have..

We will establish a monetary system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt. We shall band together and accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they rise up against us we shall crush them like insects, for they are less then that. They will be helpless to do anything for they shall have no weapons. We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans. We will promise them eternal life, but eternal life will they will never have for they are not of us...

These recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rights of passages to higher realms. Members of these groups [the illuminate] will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never know the truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they see the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms for killing their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment ... This they will never know. Th truth will be hidden in their face. So close they will not be able to focus on it til it is too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be , that they will never know they are our slaves. Then all in place the reality that we have created for them will own them. This reality will be their own prison.

They will live in self-delusion , When our goal is accomplished, a new era of domination will begin. [ The NWO ] Their minds will be bound by their beliefs. The beliefs we have established from time immemorial. But if they ever find out we are their equal, we shall perish, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanguish us, they will take action. They must never ever find out what we have done, for if they do we shall have place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the viel has fallen..

Our action will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter. This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future life, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans. This covenant is sealed by blood. Our Blood. We the ones from heaven to earth came.
THIS COVENANT MUST NEVER EVER BE KNOWN TO EXIST. It must NEVER EVER be written or spoken of for it is , the CONSCIENCNESS it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR AND WE SHALL BE CAST INTO THE DEPTHS FROM WHENCE WE CAME AND REMAIN THEIR UNTIL THE END OF TIME OF INFINITY ITSELF.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VeronicaLodge

We have a rather blooming film industry here in New Zealand as of late (Lord Of The Rings I II III, Most recently Avatar).

Recently I learned from a goverment website that one of NZ's hit movies "whale Rider", was written by Witi Ihimaera who has a taniwha (dragon, leviathan, sea monster).

"Witi Ihimaera, author of The whale rider, says that he has a kaitiaki (guardian) which is a taniwha."

not entirely on topic but it fits with the theme of crazy stuff associated with the film industry.

Below is the best link I have found so far.
theater.goodfight.org...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeronicaLodge
interested in discussing some of the finer points of the mind control conspiracies. I am specifically referring to anything re: MKULTRA/ CIA Mind Control/ Monarch Project/ Manchurian Candidates/ Dissociative Identity Disorder/Trauma Based MK/ and Hollywood.

I also think there are some truths to it despite the obvious disinfo.

Some truths?
Tons of this stuff is in the public domain already.

We brought over Nazi scientists in Operation Paperclip after the war. They continued all their experiments in the US and Canada, courtesy of CIA dollars. Search on ATS for a few threads - there's some great stuff here.

I have some familiarity with DID if you have any questions.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Has anybody watched derren (darren?) brown. The guy is a totally twisted evil, suave devil in disgiuse, but he is basically showing a lot of this stuff openly on TV. I think people have a hard time beleiving this stuff because they don't know what the power of the mind is capable of, I know for a fact it is possible to make people do things without there knowing it. Create amnesiac blocks. Compartmentalise memory and abilities etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Apparently, Texas, Florida, and California are the most heavily sprayed (chemtrails) areas. If you go far down the rabbit hole, what you find is nanotech that changes our genes at the epigenetic level. This influences thought, emotions, & mood. Just saying, actors may have been mind-controlled for sometime now via nanotech.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by unityemissions]

new topics

top topics

join