Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Did Republican spew-queen, Anne Coulter wimp out?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Good weekend? Working on an Iroc in Alabama heat in a carport that permitted now airflow would not be considered pleaasant. If it weren't for the beer flow, I don't think I'd have survived! Fortunately, it wasn't my car and I was merely the assistant!

Idle time for me means reading. Usually about outdated and antiquated documents that most want to disregard, anyway. Or going to the mall with the Mrs.

Thanks for the concern and well-wishes, though. I certainly hope your weekend was full and fruitful.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Good weekend? Working on an Iroc in Alabama heat in a carport that permitted now airflow would not be considered pleaasant. If it weren't for the beer flow, I don't think I'd have survived! Fortunately, it wasn't my car and I was merely the assistant!

Idle time for me means reading. Usually about outdated and antiquated documents that most want to disregard, anyway. Or going to the mall with the Mrs.

Thanks for the concern and well-wishes, though. I certainly hope your weekend was full and fruitful.

Irocs and cold beers. Doesn't sound too bad...

I did have a good weekend. Went to a game theory lecture taught by russian who was on the icbm strategy team for the soviet union.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join