It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Splash*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm back, the wierd one no one understood, who always supported Michael, cause I KNEW he was innocent...you called me a fool n said he'd be found guilty........

I told you I was right, it's as simple as that, there was no question, I'd have killed myself had he been found guilty, because it was not a possibility..........I *KNEW*

I tried to strongly get you to agree...oh well.

Listen to me next time!

Oh...........What brought me back?

A creep 'Rubber Johny' video..........

Ppl dismiss it as fake....................

Who knows what ****** up creations Dulce could have made...if aliens molecules move way faster than ours....imagine an alien on coc aine.......

Yes it's said as a music video...

That doesn't mean it could be a secret conspiracy, about integrating subliminal messages into society......

Or..............

Maybe it is fake, or who knows..

You can't say FOR SURE.

To me though...(IF it was real), I believe.....it looks more........a cross between alien/human...more dulce sick breeding/torture....

Though the situation of a doctor going in n out seemed casual.....it could be because...they know it's harmless.....obviously there watching it on camera...so maybe the alien knew how to make illusions?

Anyways.......

I'm back.......I'm sure a bunch of ppl will regret me coming back...

Especially....Amuk...or some name like that? He was so rude, n hated me!

*Sighs*

The reason I left this site isn't important...., but it was for emotional reasons. I think some ppl appreciated my abstract views on things, so I can come up with so many possibilties....tis a conspiracy site after all...who knows...how deep some things go....^_^

[edit on 19-7-2005 by QuestForSafety]

[edit on 19-7-2005 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
so Kai's rubber johnny thread brought you back aka home movie of ME?

lol

welcome back then I guess

Aphex Twin owns, Richard D James is da man!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I'm back, the wierd one no one understood, who always supported Michael, cause I KNEW he was guilty

I seem to recall someone that claimed he was innocent. It must not have been you.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Jonna]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
oh and btw that aliengray is infact Richard D James and its fake cause this is what he normally looks like

The song is AFX v7 237

and you can go here

www.drukqs.net...

for the offical aphex twin drukqs microsite.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm back, the wierd one no one understood, who always supported Michael, cause I KNEW he was guilty...you called me a fool n said he'd be found guilty........

I told you I was right, it's as simple as that, there was no question, I'd have killed myself had he been found guilty, because it was not a possibility..........I *KNEW*

Than why arnt you dead, if you were going to kill yourself if he was found guilty.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I bought...........things off a friend to stay awake for various days, I'm very very sorry about that error!

I didn't intend it at all...=(

Yes..it was me...I was the only person pretty much who said he was innocent, but....at least I was right in the end. ^_^

I love you Michael Jackson forever!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

I'm back, the wierd one no one understood, who always supported Michael, cause I KNEW he was guilty...you called me a fool n said he'd be found guilty........

Than why arnt you dead, if you were going to kill yourself if he was found guilty.

That doesn't make sense? He's been PROVEN innocent, so that's why I'm not dead you bum.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
so Kai's rubber johnny thread brought you back aka home movie of ME?

lol

welcome back then I guess

Aphex Twin owns, Richard D James is da man!

Thanks.

Oh, and some things aren't what they seem!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

oh and btw that aliengray is infact Richard D James and its fake cause this is what he normally looks like

The song is AFX v7 237

and you can go here

www.drukqs.net...

for the offical aphex twin drukqs microsite.

Use imagination! What if he's just claiming responsibility for the video, n the government is saying heyyyy weight off our chest, or who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres tons of things.....or perhaps the ppl are either forced, or 'made to' pretend along it's a music video...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You must mean this thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...

You know it's gotta be good if the first two members to post in it are now banned.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
You must mean this thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...

You know it's gotta be good if the first two members to post in it are now banned.

Yesh.....I'm glad there banned now.........they were cruel to Michael.

They were also rude, n very cruel, n sick.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
actually if you watch the video its his face on the gimp in the wheel chair

typical aphex twin if you ever seen the othe video such as window licker where his face is on all the chicks bodies or come to daddy where his face is on all the children

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

actually if you watch the video its his face on the gimp in the wheel chair

typical aphex twin if you ever seen the othe video such as window licker where his face is on all the chicks bodies or come to daddy where his face is on all the children

I'm no expert!

It just scared me n creeped me out....*Blush*....

Now I just want to be held, n hide under blankies. =(

I can't get it out of my head........

Even if it seems not real.....what if it was made that way or something...or...or the alien had facial makeup to LOOK like the person, now that would be a conspiracy!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That doesn't make sense? He's been PROVEN innocent, so that's why I'm not dead you bum.

Of course it makes sense, I was pointing out the mistake you mnade, but Jonna said it first, he posted faster.

Also please do not call me a bum.

Oh yeah, were you that guy that was jumping around on the news casts screaming?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Shush!

It's not nice to make fun of ppl...*Tears*...

N I called you a bum since you had to attack a small mistake like that! As if people don't have bad days, or on drugs, or whatever!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

As if people don't have bad days, or on drugs, or whatever!!!!!!!

You sure do enjoy alluding about drug use, don't you.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

As if people don't have bad days, or on drugs, or whatever!!!!!!!

You sure do enjoy alluding about drug use, don't you.

........People take medications....EVERYONE, so get over it.

top topics

join