It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel fights back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
his views are abit...extreme

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

Lets just kill all of them.. to last woman and children.. the jews i mean.. no more terrorist attacks against US, Palestinians or Arabs.. Everybody wins..

I'm disgusted that mods let this kind of # be posted up here.

Well Israel and US has a plan to kill or slave all MOSLEMS.. how is this different?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
gore, thank you for pasting that quote here. I was afraid uninen would edit his post by the time an administrator was around.

Thank you Uninen for again showing your true feelings, this time the administrators of the site will probably notice more than the last time because the topic is more current.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well Israel and US has a plan to kill or slave all MOSLEMS.. how is this different?

That is a truly asinine comment and once again you show that you have never been to Israel (probably not the US either) and once again you show that you have zero knowledge of either culture.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well no actually, that isn't a plan i've ever read about. You've reccomended we destroy all the jews on earth to solve our problems.

I hope the mods see this asap. You're a sickening excuse for a human being if you harbor these beliefs. Go away, nazi.

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
gore, thank you for pasting that quote here. I was afraid uninen would edit his post by the time an administrator was around.

Thank you Uninen for again showing your true feelings, this time the administrators of the site will probably notice more than the last time because the topic is more current.

Topic is a MURDER.. MURDER of a Palestinian leader.. GENOCIDE of Palestinian people.. Think about that for a while before posting me with this SHOE!

Or is it right in your mind to shot child of less than 10 years old for throwing some stones at zionist soldiers?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

That is a truly asinine comment and once again you show that you have never been to Israel (probably not the US either) and once again you show that you have zero knowledge of either culture.

Again dont asume.. ask before posting.. I HAVE BEEN IN ISRAEL..

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WHAT ABOUT THE MURDER OF HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT ISRAELI'S?? But you don't care because you're racist, anti-american, and most likely a nazi sympathizer. I'm sick and tired of this poor palestine bull#. All of you cry and moan when a few palestinian children are caught in the line of fire, but hey, you can blow up a busload of jews and i'm sure you're breaking out the champaigne. HOW CAN YOU SAY ISRAEL "MURDERED" A PALESTINIAN LEADER ?!? HE WAS OFFICIALY IN HAMAS! I'm not jewish and i am fully aware of the bad deeds israel had perpetrated, but enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Scoping for a head of ten year old is hardly being in "line of fire" you really would know if had fired a weapon, for even once!!! And i think that "Hamas" is much more in touch with the people that the "official" palestinian leaders.. making them actual leaders of the people rather than those US / ISRAELI PUPPETS..

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
WTH....!
I just read a report that stated that Palestinian PM Abbas sayed: "Israel's strike against Hamas undermines peace efforts."

Question: What new wacky weed is being used over there in that region of the world?!!? WTH is with this guy talking about after the incident that just transpired not but a few days ago?
*shakes his head*
This world is "fruit-loops"....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
I hope the mods see this asap. You're a sickening excuse for a human being if you harbor these beliefs. Go away, nazi.

Action has been taken.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
*Applauds william*

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
has he been banned for his nazi like views??

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank you William!

That sort of mindless hate mongering has no place in any community, especially one like this which has so many educated people visiting every day. Thank you very much for taking care of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I may be known as the abrasive conservative around here, but what he did was horrible.

Good riddance to back rubbish

TY

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I applaud Djarums for his distinction between "Palestinian" and "terrorist". Hamas DOESN'T represent your average Palestinian views. They're a RADICAL group. Israel has plenty of them too.

You can't blame all Palestinians for terrorist attacks against Israelis, to do so is stereotypical and racist.

Are all Americans exactly the same? Are all Russians? Chinese? Then why do Palestinians and Israelis all have to fit in a nice little category?

I blame Israel for most of the problem, they've caused the hatred by their treatment of the Palestinians. They're the more powerful force, militarily and economically, and they're the ones CONTROLLING the Occupied Territories.

The best thing for you to do is ASK your non-American friends what they think. Every other country in the world gets more balanced media coverage of the Israel-Palestine conflict than the States.

And that's what it's about, balance. Neither side is monstrously evil or insane.

jakomo

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm not even gonna touch this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When I first came to this site it was mainly out of fascination with the topics it covered. Then I started reading the boards, getting more involved and eventually became an angry enemy of those who prey on people's ignorance.
Jak mentioned the most important issue to me nowadays on here. Generalizations should not be tolerated in this day and age. All Israelis are blah blah, All Palestinians are blah blah... it's all the same thing. It's all ignorance, and it should not be tolerated by anyone. We should all know better by now.

I criticized Hamas for what they did but you don't see me making comments like "those stupid arabs are all a bunch of terrorists" etc. I don't expect other people to either. The sad part is that when people are criticizing Israel, they say things like "All those damn jews want to kill everyone else." It's really really sad...

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"Action has been taken"

I guess so, his entire existance, past and present, on the board has dissapeared. I say that's a good thing

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Djarums: I hope you didn't take my post to mean that I hate Jews. I'm against the occupation of Palestine, as are many Israelis. I'm against the systematic marginalization of an entire culture.

The day that people's governments start actually listening to them and acting in their country's best interests instead of their own greed is the day when all this hate and war disappears. Or shrinks at least.

There's a special place in hell for politicians and lawyers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join