It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilty of Conspiracy by Association - Part A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

A conspiracy is rarely, if ever, proved by positive testimony. When a crime of high magnitude is about to be perpetrated by a combination of individuals, they do not act openly, but covertly and secretly. The purpose formed is known only to those who enter into it. Unless one of the original conspirators betrays his companions and gives evidence against them, their guilt can be proved only by circumstantial evidence...and circumstances can not lie. Special Judge Advocate John A. Bingham quoted in The Trial of the Conspirators, Washington, 1865.

Abraham Zapruder’s dossier:
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Abraham Zapruder was born on 15th May, 1905. He moved to Dallas, TX and in 1953 he joined with Jeanne LeGon to form the clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.

In 1959 the business partnership broke up when Jeanne LeGon married George De Mohrenschildt. (Please review references to Mohrenschildt’s dossier in next post, part 2.) Zapruder established his own company manufacturing ladies dresses. Zapruder’s company was located on the fourth and fifth floors of the Dal-Tex Building at 501 Elm, across Houston St. from the Texas School Book Depository Building.

Zapruder purchased a Bell & Howell Zoomatic Director Series 8-mm camera, Model 414 PD in 1962 in order to record his grandchildren's activities. Fortunately, it was one of the best-quality home cameras available at the time.

Note: no home movie cameras of that era produced sound, only video movie pictures on film.

Aware that the President would be passing by his building, Zapruder decided to leave his camera at home when November 22, 1963 dawned overcast with showers.

Note: the limo would have the hardtop in place plus the rain would make low quality pictures at best.

As the morning turned sunny, 'Mr. Z', as he was called by his employees, was coached into returning home for the camera.

I didn't have my camera. My secretary, Lillian Rodgers asked me why I didn't have it. I told her I wouldn't have a chance even to see the President. Somehow she urged me. I went home and got my camera. At first, I thought I might take pictures from the window. My building is right next to the building where the alleged assassin was. It's just across 501 Elm St. Instead, I figured - I may go down and get better pictures. So, my receptionist, Marilyn Sitzman and I walked down.

Note: If the rain had continued during the beginning of the parade from Love Field, the hardtop would not have been removed from the Lincoln limousine. This would have aborted the assassination attempt. The weather had started clearing west to east while the entourage attended a breakfast at the Hotel Texas in Fort Worth. The hardtop was taken off in Fort Worth so the crowd could have a better view. However, in Fort Worth, the Secret Service secured the open vehicle by riding on the sides, something not done in Dallas.

Zapruder continues,

At around mid-noon, I chose to perch on a four feet high concrete abutment at the west end of the Bryan Colonnade's steps in Dealey Plaza, next to the Grassy Knoll. I asked Marilyn Sitzman to climb up behind me and steady me as I filmed due to the possibility of vertigo. My camera was fully-wound and captured the events at a steady 18.3 frames-per-second.

Zapruder began to film the motorcade of the President. Because, the color film shows the president being shot, it became an important part of the evidence looked at by those investigating the assassination. Zapruder immediately returned to his office and locked the camera in a small safe. A Dallas Morning News reporter named Harry McCormack notified Forrest Sorrels, Agent-in-Charge of the Dallas Secret Service field office, that Zapruder might have filmed the assassination. The two met Zapruder at his office, not really knowing the true importance of his remarkable film. Sorrels left after a promise of a copy for his agency's use.

Note: this last statement above sounds fishy. How would Harry know Zapruder had a camera? Why didn’t the Secret Service confiscate the film immediately?

Zapruder then went with McCormack to the News building, hoping to develop the film there. From the News building, they went to the paper's television branch, WFAA, only to be told the station's lab was set up for black & white 16mm news film. Although losing what would have been TV's greatest news exclusive, WFAA did a live interview with Zapruder himself, barely 90-minutes after the assassination.

On Zapruder's behalf, WFAA contacted the Eastman Kodak Company on Manor Way, who agreed to process his film right away. Kodak employee Phil Chamberlain recalled there were only three reels of camera film available to make first-generation copies. Later that afternoon, Sorrels received two of the copies at Zapruder's office. That evening, one of Sorrels' copies was on its way to Secret Service Chief James Rowley in Washington.

The other of Sorrels' copies was loaned to the FBI, who — unable to dupe the film locally — sent the film to the FBI lab in Washington, where second-generation copies were made. The first-generation copy was returned to Dallas on November 26th. Soon after the assassination Zapruder sold the 26-second film for $150,000 to Time-Life magazine, which published individual frames but did not allow the film to be screened in its entirety. Zapruder later testified before the Warren Com., CBS Warren Report. The Zapruder film was also an important part of the evidence used by the Warren Commission. At the age of 65, Abraham Zapruder died of cancer in Dallas on 30th August, 1970.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
George De Mohrenschildt’s dossier:

While a young man, George De Mohrenschildt left Poland and after traveling around Europe. He later claimed that he was involved in a pro-Nazi plot to kill Joseph Stalin. De Mohrenschildt reached the United States in 1938. The British intelligence services warned the American government that they suspected that De Monrenschildt was working for German intelligence.

De Mohrenschildt went to work for the Shumaker Company in New York. He worked under Pierre Fraiss who was connected with French intelligence. De Mohrenschildt agreed to collect information on people involved in "pro-German activity". In 1939 he went to work for Humble Oil, a company founded by Prescott Bush.

In 1941 De Mohrenschildt went to work for his cousin, Baron Maydell, and his company, Film Facts, in New York. Maydell was also known to have pro-Nazi sympathies. During this period he made a documentary about the resistance movement in Poland. He also failed in his attempt to join the Office of Strategic Services (OSS).

After the Second World War De Mohrenschildt settled in Dallas where he worked for the oil millionaire, Clint Murchison. Please see reference to Murchison’s dossier in next post. During this period he got to know Jackie Kennedy. In October, 1962 De Mohrenschildt became friends with Lee Harvey Oswald in Fort Worth. He suggested that Oswald should move to Dallas.

Ruth Paine was somewhat separated from Michael Paine and continued to live in Irving and at a party in February, 1963 she was introduced to Marina and Lee Harvey Oswald by George De Mohrenschildt. On 24th April, 1963, Marina and her daughter went to live with Ruth Paine. Lee Harvey Oswald rented a room in Dallas but stored some of his possessions in Ruth Paine’s garage. Ruth also helped Oswald to get a job at the Texas Book Depository.

Later in 1963 De Mohrenschildt moved to Haiti. After the assassination of JFK, De Mohrenschildt was recalled to America to testify before the Warren Commission. He was asked about the claim of Marina Oswald that he knew about LHO's attempt to kill General Edwin Walker. After giving evidence, he returned to Haiti.

In 1977, De Mohrenschildt returned to the United States. He approached Edward Jay Epstein complaining that he was short of money. Epstein offered him $4,000 for an interview. During their talks De Mohrenschildt admitted that in 1962 he had been contacted by J. Walton Moore, who was employed by the CIA in Dallas. De Mohrenschildt was asked by Moore to find out about LHO's time in the Soviet Union. In return he was given help with an oil deal he was negotiating with Papa Doc Duvalier, the Haitian dictator. In March 1963, De Mohrenschildt got the contract from the Haitian government. He had assumed that this was because of the help he had given to the CIA.

On 29th March, 1977, Epstein and De Mohrenschildt, broke for lunch and decided to meet again at 3 p.m. George De Mohrenschildt returned to his room where he found a card from Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator working for the Select House Committee on Assassinations. George De Mohrenschildt's body was found later that day. He had apparently committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth.

Note: listen to how fishy this last statement above sounds. I would think he would finish the interview at the least.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Murchison’s dossier:

In the late 1940s, Murchison and another Texas oil mogul, Sid Richardson, met J. Edgar Hoover, the head of the FBI. It was the start of a long friendship. In 1952 the men worked together to mount a smear campaign against Adlai Stevenson, the Democratic Party candidate for the presidency. Hoover and his friend, Clyde Tolson, also invested heavily in Murchison's oil business. Murchison was also closely linked to the Mafia.

In 1955, a Senate committee discovered that 20 per cent of the Murchison Oil Lease Company was owned by Vito Genovese and his family. The committee also discovered Murchison had close financial ties with Carlos Marcello. Later, Bobby Baker, who had close ties with Billy Sol Estes and LBJ, claimed that, "Murchison owned a piece of Hoover. Rich people always try to put their money with the sheriff, because they're looking for protection. Hoover was the personification of law and order and officially against gangsters. So, it was a plus for a rich man to be identified with him. That's why men like Murchison made it their business to let everyone know Hoover was their friend. Illegal activity can operate easier if the head lawman is your buddy.

Rumors began to circulate that Murchison might have been involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. A friend of Murchison, Madeleine Brown, claimed in an interview on the television show, 'Current Affair' that on the 21st November, 1963, she was at his home in Dallas. Madeleine Brown has always said she was LBJ’s mistress. Others at the meeting included Haroldson L. Hunt, J. Edgar Hoover, Clyde Tolson, John J. McCloy and Richard Nixon.

Note: Nixon was in Dallas on a Pepsi convention. This is why JFK had to book the Trade Mart for a luncheon and have the parade route changed from Main St to an Elm St jog at the last moment. The Dallas Times Hearld printed the change Thursday afternoon.

At the end of the evening, Lyndon B. Johnson arrived. Brown said in this interview: "Tension filled the room upon his arrival. The group immediately went behind closed doors. A short time later Lyndon, anxious and red-faced, reappeared. I knew how secretly Lyndon operated. Therefore I said nothing... not even that I was happy to see him. Squeezing my hand so hard, it felt crushed from the pressure, he spoke with a grating whisper, a quiet growl, into my ear, not a love message, but one I'll always remember: "After tomorrow those damn Kennedys will never embarrass me again - that's no threat - that's a promise."

Note: The third DVD of 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy' the third episode on this DVD 'The Guilty Men' has the interview of Maeleine Brown. This third DVD was pulled from airing by the History Channel and will not be circulated by them as part of the agreed settlement with the Gerald Ford and LBJ estate legal staff. The History Channel had to also apologize on the air to all its patrons for airing such a blantantly slanderous piece of filth.

Questions to follow as Part D.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Questions to ponder:

1.) Why would Gerald Ford - the overlord of the Warren Commission - care about the slander of LBJ unless there was a smigen of truth lurking beneath the surface in the thrid DVD?

2.) Was Abraham Zapruder recruited by Count George De Mohrenschildt?

3.) Did Zapruder knowingly or unknowingly, through De Mohrenschildt, allow Nicoletti and Rosselli use of his fifth floor office window as a sniper’s perch in the DalTex building?

We may never know the true story and can only speculate from this point forward. The possibility exist that Zapruder was involved in the conspiracy just enough to know where to stand to take great pictures and yet far enough away to be out of harms way.

If Zapruder allowed the use of his office area on the fifth floor of the DalTex building as a sniper’s perch, it would greatly help explain how a bullet trajectory caused a chip of concrete to wound James Tague. It would also help explain how the angle of a single bullet could wound the President and Governor vs. the misaligned angle from the Texas School Book Depository Building.

Below is a url that has come to the same conclusion of Abraham Zapruder being guilty of conspiracy through association from an entirely different angle. If you have not read this fascinating slant, please do:

www.wealth4freedom.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Another item of consideration in the JFK Conspiracy, below is a list of people that may have been involved in the actual plan to murder the President or the cover-up through the FBI-CIA-Secret Service and Warren Commission. Notice how the men of power usually live out their lives to the natural end, yet the evil-doers that have no power and wealth seem to meet their demise early in life usually as victims. There are exceptions but the ones that are still alive are either in jail serving long sentences or have been on the run.

John Kennedy was assassinated 11/22/1963. After which in order of death:
1.) J.D. Tippet shot alledgedly by LHO 11/22/1963
2.) Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) shot by Jack Ruby 11/24/1963
3.) Guy Bannister died of a heart attack at 63 on 6/1/1964
4.) Dr. Mary Sherman bludgeoned to death, burned & shot on 7/21/1964. This all happened the day Dr. Mary was to appear in front of the commission to testify.
5.) Earlene Roberts was LHO's landlady. She had a heart attack on 1/9/1966. Did she see something she should not have seen that would raise suspension or was her death a natural occurrence?
6.) Lee E. Bowers died at 41 on 8/9/1966. He says he saw from the railroad control tower the sniper at the picket fence on the grassy knoll.
7.) Jack Ruby died of Cancer in a Dallas jail on 1/3/1967 at 56.
8.) Davie Ferrie was murdered-suicide prior to Garrisson's trial in New Orleans on 2/22/1967.
9.) Henry Luce bought Zapruder film, died of natural causes 2/28/1967 at 69. He was probably one of the powers behind the orders to assassinate.
10.) Abraham Zapruder died of a heart attack on 8/30/1970 at 65.
11.) Malcom Walace, LBJ's gopher, was killed 1/7/1971 at 50 by accident while driving.
12.) J Edgar Hoover died 5/2/1972 at 77.
13.) Prescott Bush died 10/8/1972 at 77.
14.) Lyndon Baines Johnson died of natural causes 1/22/1973 at 65.
15.) Clay Shaw died of Cancer 8/15/1974 after aquittal in Garrisson trial for conspiracy to kill JFK.
16.) Sam Gilmora Giancana was ordered to testify was murdered to keep silent 6/19/1975 at 67. Grusome murder.
17.) James Riddle Hoffa missing since 7/30/1975 at 36.
18.) John Rosselli died in Miami in a grusome way 7/1/1976 for talking.
19.) Count George De Morhenschildt suicide-murder died 3/29/1977 after coming to the States to testify.
20.) Charles Nicoletti was ordered to testify and died 3/29/1977 to silience.
21.) Dr. Alton Oschner worked on delivery of Cancer at his clinic. He died of natural causes at 85 on 9/6/1981.
22.) Santo Trafficante died 3/19/1987 at 73.
23.) John Newton Mitchell died of natural causes on 11/9/1988 at 75. Involved in Watergate and knew about the JFK conspiracy as the Bay of Pigs.
24.) Jim Garrisson District Attorney of New Orleans died at 71 due to Cancer in 10/21/1992.
25.) Carlos Marcello died at 83 on 3/3/1993 of natural causes.
26.) John Connally died 6/15/1993 at 76 of natural causes.
27.) Harry Robbins Halderman died at 67 on 11/13/1993.
28.) Frank Strugis died 12/4/1993 at 69.
29.) Richard Milhouse Nixon mentioned the Bay of Pigs died at 81 in 4/22/1994.
30.) John Erlichman died on 2/14/1999 at 74.

Still kicking are: Gerald Ford, E. Howard Hunt, Henry Kissinger, James McCord, GHW Bush, Alexander Haig, William F Buckley, G. Gordon Liddy, Charles Colson, James E. Sutton Files, Charles Harrelson. Slowly but surely the truth will enter the graves to be silienced forever.

new topics

top topics

join