It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO sighting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A few weeks ago i was coming home from Uni and saw about eight lights in the sky in peak hour traffic...i looked up at the first oppurtunity i had to stop and was fascinated...as soon as i got home i told my friends and was laughed at...a week later it was reported in the local paper apparently that strange lights where seen in that area. However recently...about a week ago i saw what i believed to be a star in the sky when i was driving...but it looked was to round and as i drove it got closer to me unlike a star. So when i arrived at a friends place i just stared at this star attempting to contemplate to my self in a rationale matter what i was looking at. So i called my friend out with the digital camera and we zoomed into the so called ''star''. We then went in pursuit of it after he noticed how wierd it looked too. As we got closer, it got closer then we noticed two helicopters buzzing around it...they where police or military due to the blue and red lights that can be seen. We knew it was no plane, it just stood still, looked like it perhaps moved slightly....and why did it have choppers buzing around it?? We took some pics of it on the digital camera...i will post them up asap.. any ideas of what this might have been? it looked basically like a egg shape and bright like a star, but you could clearly see it was eggshaped unlike a star...

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the report. At first glance, it was obviously a ufo. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Thanks for the report. At first glance, it was obviously a ufo. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

i told a few ppl at my unit today who live local to the are where i saw it and they laughed

if all goes well. will hope to get pics off my mate tonight or unfortunately have to wait till saturday other wise coz of work

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What drugs did you consume prior to this?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
What drugs did you consume prior to this?

none...are you trying to be funny?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
He's just an a_hole like that.
Hope to see the pics soon as well. They can be uploaded easily at: www.imageshack.us

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Drexon]

new topics

top topics

join