It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe it is all a hoax (john titor)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a few days ago i saw a john titor book on the internet and with all the chat and articles going on on the internet about him you cant help but wonder if it is just a hoax to make some guy rich you know how it works.

personally i believe in the john titor story but you have to have an open mind and look at both sides of the story.

we will soon see. i wonder what this site will be sayin if the wars do kick off lol!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I donno but this i think would be the same thing you posted.
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

[edit on 7/19/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For the longest time, I tried to keep an open mind about the whole John Thing. I actually stumbled across it on another board similiar to this, in which the board members REALLY got into investigating the whole John Titor thing. They were doing word anylises on his various posts and comparing it to posts people made on the board to see if one of them was Titor, and lots of other stuff. But the one thing that really made me finally start realizing that the whole thing was a fake was when the book came out. But it still is an interesting story and I try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You do know that there are about 1,000 other threads you could of posted this on, right?

-Chris

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
John Titor...hmm... It's hard not to look around in our world today and not have something that Titor warned us about. But then again it could all be a hoax, but I ask ... Why risk it? Risk is more than enough to be cautious, alert, and open-minded. Read my signature.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hey if Titor was able to come back to the past from his future then I'm sure it won't be long before he finds a way to come back from his death to give us another visit.

Keep a look out for the member DeadTitor

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lanotom, that doesn't even make sense. Unless you're joking and trying to say John Titor is bull. Like I said, why not just be alert and take caution to avoid risks?

top topics

join