It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New research on UFO's irradic flight pattern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There is new research on UFO's irradic flight patterns that seem to indicate that the UFO's travel on additional dimensions than terrestial aircrafts.

www.indiadaily.com...

This could explaint the zig-zag and other irrasional patters of flight often seen on tapes.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Indiadaily- most of the Indian press available online for that matter- isn't good for much more than a laugh. IF this study was actually done, much less done by somebody qualified to do it, the results are no shock whatsoever.

Have a look at the traditional concept of a UFO- if UFOs exist and the common concept is an accurate representation, these machines do not operate on aerodynamics. How are you going to duplicate that in a WIND TUNNEL?

You'd have to be the epitome of credulity to immediately buy into the extradimensional flight theory, just because unreliable media tells you that some annonymous "scientist" couldn't duplicate UFO flight patterns in a wind tunnel. What if you tried magnetic propulsion systems? We're not in much of a position to experiment with that, especially not in a wind tunnel of all venues, but who's to say that wouldn't explain their agility and apparent instability in flight?

I get the impression that Hindu media is completely obsessed with proving that the West isn't all that great. Not only are aliens a convenient entity to keep India's former colonial masters off the top of the technological/military food chain, but they are handily interpereted into vedic texts such as the Mahabharata so as to make these superior beings somewhat Hindu.

Not to be anti-India, I'm just pointing out the questionable motives of Indian media sources which frequently publish this sort of stuff.

Finally, since I've been down this road before... Before it even starts, let me acknowledge that I'm expecting all manner of flames and arguments from our Hindu Nationalist population here at ATS, as I usually get when I come down hard on anything with the word India or even the letter "I" in it. Save your breath- I'm not going to have a 7 page bout of 1 liners and over-quotes with you. It's been a while and I like it that way. Go find a Chinese Nationalist- they love that stuff as much as you do.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
WEll india daily is just like pravada or weekly world news and about hindu nationalist i dont see any stuff like that.India has a president who is a muslim,A prime minister who is a sikh,the leader of the party who is a christen in a country where hindus make up 85% of population but this thread needs to be locked as india daily has been discussed to death.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
India Daily isn't even from India, it's from New Jersey and is a wholly unreliable source when it comes to UFOs and other paranormal stories.

See www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join