It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet commanders of U.S space force!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If you remeber that hacker who got caught while he checking for ufo's,he told this:
rense.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...

NOw I read "the secrets of the mojave" by branton and I found something same.See this
informantnews.com...

SO now the hacker's story and branton's stroy is somewhat relating.If this is true then My god U.S is in serious # when disclosure happens.

UNITED FEDERATED PLANETS
STARFLEET INTERNATIONAL
U.S.S. CONCORD NCC-1989
CREW ROSTER

CREW MEMBER SF EXPIRATION SERV. NUMBER

COL. MIKE FERGUSON (SFC ST./MC) JUNE 1990*@ SCMC-8901-0002
LT. LAURA FERGUSON (SFC) JUNE 1990@ SCM-8901-0007
LCDR. HARLAN STEVENS (SFC) SEP. 1989@ SCSS-8906.23
ENS. REBECCA BURAND (SFC) SEP. 1989@ SCS-8902-0004
MAJ. MIKE WEST (SFC STAFF/MC) UFP ONLY SCMC-8901-0004
LT. KATRINA CASKEY (SFC) NOV. 1989@ SCE-8906-0005
2LT. BOB BURRALL (SFMC) NOV. 1989@ SCMC-8906-0003
CMDR. BOB TOMPKINS (SFC) DEC. 1989@ SCE-8906-0002
SGM. RAY CHAMBERS (SFMC) DEC. 1989@ SCMC-8903-0008 (x)
ENS. RON CASKEY (SFC) JAN. 1990@ SCSY-0906-0005
LT. DEBRA MCCLARY (SFC) JAN. 1990@ SCSS-8906-0004 (x)
MSG. IVAN GOODMAN (SFMC) JAN. 1990@ SCMC-8904-0001
CS. CRYSTAL FERGUSON (SFC) JAN. 1990@ SCM-8906-0011 (x)
MDSM. PHILIPPE BEAUDETTE (SFC) JAN. 1990@ SCM-8906-0009
A-ENS. EVERETT NEW (SFC) FEB. 1990@ SCE-8906-0007
MSG. JOHN HIGGINS (SFMC) FEB. 1990@ SCMC-8906-0010 (x)
WO3. DOUG TAYLOR (SFMC) MAR. 1990@ SCMC-8906-0001 (x)
CS. ROSE TAYLOR (SFC) MAR. 1990@ SCS-8906-0012
SP1. AMANDA TAYLOR (SFC) MAR. 1990@ SCMC-8906-0001 (x)
A-ENS. KELLY MADDOX (SFC) MAR. 1990@ SCSS-8906-0008
RADM. ANNE MILLER (SFC STAFF) MAY 1990*@ SMC-8901-0006 (x)
LTJG. SHAREN BURRALL (SFC) MAY 1990@ SCSS-8906-0014
WO4. CHUCK GRAHAM (SFMC) MAY 1990@ SCMC-8906-0001 (x)
PO1. DEAN KING (SFC) MAY 1990@ SCO-0906-0015 (x)
PO. CHUCK STEVENS (SFC) MAY 1990@ SCE-0906-0015
SP1 WILLIE STEVENS (SFC) MAY 1990@ SCE-8906-0017
LTJG. JASON MARRS (SFC) JUN 1990@ SCO-8906-0018
LTJG. CHARLES FINCH III (SFC) UFP ONLY
LTJG. JAMES CABANISS (SFC) UFP ONLY SCS-8908-0004
WO. TERRY MILLER (SFC) UFP ONLY SCS-8908-0004 (x)
WO. DEANNA WINSLETT (SFC) UFP ONLY SCM-8907-0005
SFC. RICHARD PARKER (SFMC) UFP ONLY SCMC-8907-0004 (x)
WO. STEVE WILKES (SFC) UFP ONLY
LT. RUSSELL NATES (SFC) UFP ONLY SCSS-8908-0006
WO. SHELLEY SAVAGE UFP ONLY SCM-8907-0006
CPL. CHUCK FAIR UFP ONLY SCMC-8908-0005
CPL. JON PLANT UFP ONLY SCMC-8908-0007
WO. KARREN SULLIVAN OCT 1990@ SCC-14522-12
WO. KELLY SPANGLER OCT 1990 SCC-14508-12

PAGE TWO U.S.S. CONCORD NCC-1989 CREW ROSTER
@
LTJG. JANET KELLEY SCC-
CPL. MARCUS MALONE UFP ONLY SCMC-
WO. ALEN SHERWOOD UFP ONLY SCO-8908.02
CS. KAHUNA KITE UFP ONLY SCE-8908-0003
SPEC. VINCENT LIN UFP ONLY SCE-8906.23
WO. GLEN LOWE UFP ONLY SCM-8907-0002
WO3. MIKE WIER UFP ONLY SCMC-

* DENOTES VICE FLEET ADMIRAL FOR UFP
@ DENOTES DUAL MEMBERSHIP IN UFP AND STARFLEET

* DENOTES VICE FLEET ADMIRAL FOR UFP
@ DENOTES DUAL MEMBERSHIP IN UFP AND STARFLEET

[edit on 19-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
NCC 1989!!!

Come on warthog - is this for real?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Isnt this a list of a star trek fan member club.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Isnt this a list of a star trek fan member club.

well I have my UFP Passport - so I'm ready.

On a serious note it would be the best trick of them all. Make it so sci fi that people think and believe its is so it can't be real........

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
www.ufphq.com...

On July 1, 1989 I became the chapter president of the USS Concord NCC-1989-D, which was one of the first chapters in the UFP, and I remember the excitement and the sense of accomplishment once we got the chapter organized and running but the thing I remember about being a chapter president the most are the friends I have made over the eight years as chapter president of the Concord. Not just friends of the over 100 members who joined and either stayed or left but also the other chapter presidents and members of their chapters as well. I want to congratulate you on your achievement and to thank you for taking this big step in your UFP membership career.

AKA

A DIFFERENT KIND OF STAR TREK FAN CLUB WHERE YOUR IMAGINATION IS YOUR ONLY LIMIT!! DEDICATED TO THE VISION AND MEMORY OF GENE RODDENBERRY.

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF SCIENCE FICTION, FANTASY AND JAPANESE OR AMERICAN ANIMATION OR ALL OF THEM THEN THE UFP IS THE FAN CLUB FOR YOU! WE HAVE IT ALL FOR YOU!

www.ufphq.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Did you really just post an excerpt from a Star Trek fan site and try to pass it off as secret documents found by a hacker proving alien life?

Please tell me this was an attempt at humor, because you know there's this little chapter of the T&C about knowingly posting false info.

Right?

I anxiously await your answer warthog.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
No this is not humour.I believe in everything that branton has written and i am in contact with him and yeas you can find him at the branton groups.(yahoo) if you want confirmation

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You're not understanding me.

Your posted "list" was pulled right off a Star Trek fan club.

What the heck is the deal with that?

That list is a collection of people that enjoy a popular television show and partake in a role playing game (as i understand it) in which they become characters themselves.

So let's try it again. Explain to me how you can yank a list of "Trekkies" and post is as evidence from a hacker of aliens or ufos?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
OH, I didn't knew that star trek had also this.Maybe the U.S govt is doing subliminal messages but if you really want to know about this then you can contact branton.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yeah, it's all true. Every bit of it. You should believe it without reservation.
I know because I was on that list.... until they found out that I don't like star trek.

I'm not pulling your leg in any way, nor am I simply disrespecting this topic because I find the claim and the sources a bit absurd... really.

Of course, since i'm an ametuer stalker I have some advice for you. If this hacker has provided any info on where this program is supposedly based, just go to any people-locating service online and run a search for those surnames in the area. Unless you believe that they're not allowed to have any human contact, you should be able to quickly reassure yourself that those people do not exist in the area surrounding where ever this international star fleet is supposedly based. Am I meant to believe that NOBODY in this program has lived off base in the area or has family living off base in the area? Or you could run broader searches on the names- see if military records are available from before these people joined starfleet. I'm pretty sure it wont even cost you money to check that out at intellius or other services.

Another thing- their service numbers. The rest of the US military just uses your social. I'm not saying it would necessarily be the same for a prospective star fleet, i'm just saying that for me, that cast a slight shadow of a doubt.

I'm sorry, but telling me that some annonymous hacker just happened across proof of an international space force is a tough sell. How does something like that happen? "Well, I was hacking Norad the other day just because I was curious whether they kill you for that, and I clicked the "secret space program" icon on their desktop, and i found this." I'm not a hacker so maybe I'm wrong. Maybe a directory of secret government programs is standard fare on the latest Microsoft products if you know where to click, but it seems to me that unless you were poking your nose around completely at random in some very secure places, just to see what's there, you'd have no chance of finding something like this.

Last but not least... does anybody else think that if somebody had hacked something so secret, that just maybe the government would have done a thorough job of confiscating any related materials, censoring them from well known conspiracy theorist sites, and quite possibly killing a few people who knew too much? What happened? Did the CIA not have enough in their budget to send somebody over to whack Rense?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Warthog,

Dulcimer tried...

I'm gonna try one more time for your benefit.

This link that you posted:

informantnews.com...

Is a fraud, aka lie, aka waste of space on the web.

Read a few paragraphs down as he begins to mention Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets. Both of these are prominently featured on the Star Trek TV show/movies.

Go down a bit further and note the NCC title for ships. This is also straight out of Star Trek with the most famous being the Starship Enterprise and it's tag of NCC-1701.

The list of "officers" the guy posts is a list of membership in this role playing game Dulcimer linked you to earlier.

Maybe it's not your fault and you've been taken in badly...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The hacker portion of the story is true, its been discussed in this section recently.

Thats about as much as I will say is the real truth.

What the hacker uncovered is really only his word of mouth story. He still has to face trial I believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
WEll then lock it.I really didn't knew that star trek also had this.BUt saying that branton is a total lie is insulting.DO you think that guy would write the dulce files just like that and the dulce files mentions reptilians and greys and david icke also talks about greys.The name of the draco in the ducle files and the name of lacerta in lacerta files are of the same language.I am never going disrespect the lacerta and the dulce files .

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Not disputing the story about McKinnon... at all

But trying to bind McKinnon's saga to a trekkie list as evidence is beyong insanity.

Warthog, I don't know who Mr Branton is but I am forced to question his sanity after he began his investigation into this issue by posting star trek fans' names and their fictional space ships as "evidence"

What's next for him... printed postcards of Darth Vader?

I have no problem with alternative theories, but ones using fiction and fans of fiction as evidence have blown out their own credibility like a candle in a hurricane. I didn't even have to make an attempt here. Branton did it for me.

[edit on 7-19-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Oaky, okay. I dont buy the list, but the other links refer to:

"I found a list of officers' names,"
"under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'.
I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names.
I looked them up. They weren't US Navy ships.
What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

The list on the first post doesn’t seem to have been linked to what the dude said originally.

The list belongs (as far as I can see to) USS CONCORD - NCC 1989 Homepage

But maybe that is just Gov. dis.info to cover up the truth about them having space ships... I said maybe....

US scientists once knocked up a 12foot long model for JFK of what thy COULD put into space in the next 20 years, and it was basically a Star Destroyer with up to 30 nuclear cannons (like in the 1960s video) and bomb bays to drop guided missiles.... The craft would hold in orbit over earth and would always stay on the night side. It had first strike capacity and could have been used for anti-Soviet measures. Part of their World Dominating, “nobody could touch us with this Technology”. Need less to say JFK freaked out, properly FREAKED OUT, and they scrapped/re compartmentalised the whole thing. One of the guys who was co-founder of the original project says he knows that the project wasnt "finished" they just renamed it and moved it about. (I have the full doc on dvd... very interesting).

Also, wouldn’t the guys at Disclosure project have stated something to the point that the US had a space fleet.....

So my mind anything i possible.
What exactly the US would get from running around out barren solar system in their space craft is beyond me. Unless they have faster than light drives now

Okay, I'll stop

BUT- could it be that the US has UFO tech(back engineered, complete off world, ET, EBE technology) and that will be announced to the world when they decide to invade the rest of the world within 20years. The said they had anti-grav in the 50s, and no the US didn’t say it. BUT all the major aircraft manufacturers said they had it. Said they had tested it, said they had it working, said they had commercially viable prototypes... Maybe its all been saved for the global war on terror and the US's continuing march towards the one world gov. (which of course they will control)

in work at moment, sorry for spelling and grm.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As the source of the list has been found and shown to be a work of fiction , I will now lock this thread as warthog911 has requested

if you wish to continue discussion of the hacker mentioned here, this is a link to a recent thread on the topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-7-2005 by pantha]

top topics

join