It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News confirms Saddam's reasons....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
How could anyone possibly know that Iraq didn't use Cyanide gas? These are the kind of things that get me. Not that it makes a rats a$$ to me, but can this be proven? Speculation by antiwar websites, or anyone else doesn't do it for me. It's not as if Cyanide is hard to get or anything. Either way, there's always more to the story than we hear, so it seems.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Speculation by antiwar websites, or anyone else doesn't do it for me.

How about the new york times then???

"ABSTRACT - Op-Ed article by Stephen C Pelletiere, senior CIA political analyst on Iraq during Iran-Iraq war, lays out facts in allegation that Saddam Hussein gassed Iraqi Kurds in Halabja in March 1988; says all that is known for certain is that Kurds were hit with poison gas that day, during battle with Iranians; explains that US Defense Intelligence Agency's report found both sides used gas during battle, and blamed Iranians for Kurdish deaths; notes Kurds died of cyanide-based gas that Iran, but not Iraq, had at time; explains that Iran sought control of key dam near Halabja, part of impressive Iraqi waterway system that is most extensive in Mideast; adds that Bush administration owes Americans full facts before going to war (M) "

query.nytimes.com...

It's not "speculation"... This is citing evidence from official government employees and documents.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Interesting! How do such things go so ignored?
The disinfo/propaganda campaigns will never cease to amaze me. Thanks for the link. I'll save that one.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Want more sources??

www.the7thfire.com...

www.supplysideinvestor.com...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.poppalon.com...

Welcome

It is pretty pathetic how much disinformation is passed around.

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Sanders]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Im sorry the NYT doesnt impress me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join