It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Vialls Has Died !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I never knew Joe but he will be sorely missed by me for one. His inside information and his angle on events will be irreplaceable!

My friend knew Joe. This is what he said:

Wow..indeed a sad day. If it's the Joe Vialls I knew, he's the one
responsible for getting me into the mud [oil] business. I imagine it be the same man...he was always full of stories; often of being 'watched ' by darker
powers...of being framed; when I saw him last, it was 1985 and he'd bought
an unknown car at auction...and he nearly died in an accident in it...the
brakes had been tampered with. Was there ever a photo of him? He probably
was very careful not to divulge one...as with his address; the www an ideal
medium for him. No kidding...when I knew him (both in Australia and UK),
he'd put away never less than 60 smokes per day..he'd fall asleep in bed
smoking, and when it had finished, he'd wake up and light another. I had to
share a room with him!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
did this guy die of smoking or what? lol

60 a day wow that guys a furnace

i personally have no opinion on this guy; ive seen his reports before and they are a tad bias imo

but everyone is bias
me u everyone

like i said; im undecided on most issues ; especially this one

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah, muzzleflash, agreed, three packs a day is a quick way to cut your lifespan in half real fast like.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've heard that Google has actually blocked any references to Joe Vialls.

Some of us think Mr. Vialls was a victim of the Cup of Borgia. Supposedly he managed to contract SARS or something.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm just happy to finally see SiberianTiger banned. The ATS Mods were far too generous, despite always taking trash from him, and let him stay on here spewing his Jew-hatred and anti-US propaganda.

This is a great day for ATS as the final nail has been driven into the coffin of (much like his mother Russia) the SiberianTiger. Most of the Mods on here will give anyone a bunch of chances (unless you make up stories that you know to be obvious lies and are caught with your hands in the cookie jar) but you can only go so far when blaming the Mossad for everything from the Kennedy Assassination to that bad case of The Clap you acquired last weekend.

RIP SiberianTiger. NOT!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

I never saw Joe's website so know nothing about his writings. But I knew Joe and his wife Marilyn and children and I know personally that Joe was a decent person who was very loving and supportive of his family. I remember him cooking curries up a storm when my family and I came for a sleepover visit, there were pots everywhere for poor Marilyn to wash up. He was so gentle and loving to his toddlers and always put their alsation dog to bed with them each night to protect them and make them feel safe. They made us feel welcome and special and I will always appreciate the experience. My heart goes out to Marilyn and the children.

<< 1   >>

join