It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Vialls Has Died !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
AS you may know or don't know Mr.Vialls in the last year kept saying in his articles that certin powers that be were trying to "silence" him well it's sad to report that Mr.Vialls has died yesterday 07/17/05 Part 1. www.thetruthseeker.co.uk... and the very sad part 2. thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 19-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Nothing on the 'master if disinformation' having died on Google:
Joe Vialls died?
Joe Vialls died

*shrugs*

seekerof

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
He was a Good guy and I'm starting to (actually I've been wondering this for a while now) think ATS is some sort of CIA/Shadow Gov place that draws all the believers in "conspirosies" in before "Silencing" conpirosy believers who discuss about them on the NET, also, cuz your title says " The Internet's Most popular conspiracy Discussion Forum" and I noticed that ALL of you moderators are always sideing against "conspirosy believers/theorists"

[edit on 19-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Joe Vialls died?
Joe Vialls died

*shrugs*

seekerof

maybe this itself is an act of "disinformation"..???!

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Joe Vialls died?
Joe Vialls died

*shrugs*

seekerof

Maybe its a moderator / ATS / Google conspiracy

While it used to be moderatly amusing SiberianTiger this constant attack on the staff act has gotten a little old.

dh

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wonderful incisive investigator and analyst of NWO promulgated events including all the major so-called terror events, including the Tsunami has died,after a short illness

Just when many people were hoping that he would recover soon so that we would receive new information and analysis on 7/7, he is gone

Probably murdered in some fashion by the homicidal thugs of the Brotherhood, before he could spill any more beans on current and up and coming events

I would suggest downloading all his articles to your hard drive before they disappear for ever

A sad sad loss to the search for truth and human freedom, and a further imperillment to us all

God rest

www.joevialls.co.uk...

And I would add, why confined to such an inconsequential corner of ATS as this

This is impoprtant
This is the guy who could have given a proper analysis of 7/7 and the further government sponsored outrages to follow

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
....also, cuz your title says " The Internet's Most popular conspiracy Discussion Forum" and I noticed that ALL of you moderators are always sideing against "conspirosy believers/theorists"

SiberianTiger, it is not a conspiracy to have a healthy dose of skepticism.

seekerof

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
www.vialls.com...

I dont even know who this is to tell you the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Many know how I feel about Rense.com (
), but this may be of interest Dulcimer.
Who Is Joe Vialls

seekerof

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Seeker, this wouldn't be a case of using a Rense article because it says what you want it to say. Would it?

Oh, what a tangled web.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Heres more people sending there condolences about Joe, thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 21-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I first heard about Joe Vialls several years ago and have read his site on a now-and-then basis since then. The first time I read his stuff I figured him for a smarmy little neo-Nazi, and nothing I've read so far has caused me to change my mind.

If you're not familiar with his works, think Siberian Tiger with a grammar/spell checker and a pathological hatred of Jews.

My band has sung a capella at several funerals; had Mrs. Vialls asked me to do the honors for her late husband's obsequies, I would have volunteered this.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Seeker, this wouldn't be a case of using a Rense article because it says what you want it to say. Would it?

Oh, what a tangled web.

Um no, Cargo, it is a case of me using the same source against you and others. Amazing that a source that you, and others use, can say what it mentions about one of your own, isn't it?

seekerof

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im afraid Ive never used Rense before here. Although I have pointed out that it is not the source of most of the articles it posts. It seems that Rense.com just got a bit more credible all of a sudden though.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh, and how is Vialls "one of my own"? I'm actually searching for a thread where I posted anything to do with him now. Next I will search for a thread where I spammed Rense links.

I might be here all day.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why just the other day I linked to Vail's site after clicking a link on one of Siberian Tiger's posts.
When I read his stuff I figured somebody would turn his lights out.
I think I'll have a wake for him.... Seekerof, bring the Jim Beam and some balloons, Off the Street, bring the chips and salsa!

Conga line starts here! Somebody grab my butt!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Don't worry after the US blows up a nuke to start the war against Iran we'll see what you'll be saying then, cuz YOU'LL be one of the "MILLIONS" drafted into the Military to go fight!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
He was a Good guy and I'm starting to (actually I've been wondering this for a while now) think ATS is some sort of CIA/Shadow Gov place that draws all the believers in "conspirosies" in before "Silencing" conpirosy believers who discuss about them on the NET, also, cuz your title says " The Internet's Most popular conspiracy Discussion Forum" and I noticed that ALL of you moderators are always sideing against "conspirosy believers/theorists"

[edit on 19-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

Too true. The top dogs around here all seem to be the "be quiet and stop talking crazy" types who are always supportive of the official versions of events according to the mass media they pretend to suspect.

Just recently I recall a mod acting like this was the White House forum for political correctness.

They're coming to take me away? Maybe in a few years when retroactive internet thought crimes become a reality. Now they can only wait and compile the evidence against the "unpatriotic dissenters" and anyone who dares to question anything they say. soon, who knows?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Military Personel salute Joe Vialls rense.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Siberian Tiger Quotes this from Rense:

"It would be more accurate to say that Vialls, like other giants such as Jeff Rense and Mike Rivero, actually transformed the internet into the most effective and trusted means of communication in today's world, turning what used to be called the mainstream media into what may more accurately be called the sunset media. "

Trusted? TRUSTED? I can't think anyone with any background in the real world trusted anything he said.

But then again, I do agree with the reviewer when he put Vialls in the same category as Rense; they both have about the same credibility...

...zero.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join