It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Racist Virtual Shooter Game Debuts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Boys and gals, i downloaded the trailer and spent the whole time laughing. The graphics are sooo poor that you dont even know what the guy is shooting.

Some of the material on the wall is hard to tell what it is, on one of the screenshots, you can barely read "too white" and its just basic crap to be honest.

www.resistance.com...

ive shown it to one of my friends, who is black, they laughed at it. Its a poor excuse trying to cause trouble.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Personally this pisses me off. On one hand we have hundreds of perfectly good, harmless games. On the other hand theres a few hyper violent racist games promoting all sorts of crap (GTA anyone?).

Now sure, people should be smart enough to be able to tell the difference between those games and reality. But what angers me is that these sorts of games are giving the entire video gaming industry a bad name. When parents heard "video game" they used to think Pong, Pac-Man, etc, along with pimply faced teens gathering at arcades and such. Nowadays when parents hear video games they think Grand Theft Auto, Doom, along with incidents like Columbine, and various incidents of violence and "immoral" themes.

Maybe, just maybe if it were't for games like this the industry wouldn't be seen as some sort of hyper violent, drug inducing, racist recruiting tools for gangs. Maybe they'd be seen as what they are (well what the good ones are), games for the purpose of entertainment.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They should of made a UT mod.

See link for reviews,

Could not of put it better myself

Just replace "nig" with German and it is OK.

see link for reviews
"The game has a high level of background detail "

The last level:

see link for reviews,."

All this and more on their official reviews site (includin the one against it, although against is putting it mildly)

[edit on 20/7/05 by GodAtum]

Mod edit to remove quotes, Content not suitable for ATSNN,

[edit on 20-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Im gonna look around for a beta verison.

If you look around the internet,most forums are just laughing and taking the piss out of the game cause its just crap at the end of the day. If the game was better, as in graphics wise, then you would be hearing ALOT about this, but due to the poor quality of the game, this cry would soon die down.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hahahahaha, I just watched the promo video!!!!
OMG, hahaha, I havn't laughed so hard in my whole life!!!
The blood, the death animations, hahaha. I can't believe they're charging 14 bucks for this game!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Um...hasn't this game been around for like 7 years? If the idiots want to make the game let them. Looking at those sorry ass graphics (stick figures?), they're just making fools of themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Um...hasn't this game been around for like 7 years? If the idiots want to make the game let them. Looking at those sorry ass graphics (stick figures?), they're just making fools of themselves.

ermm....i think so,
i heard it meantion on some program on the BBC where some guy stayed with the neo-nazi's in America..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join