It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 12 archive photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anyone have a lead/info on photo 497319?

My efforts have so far only been rewarded by references to the photo, but no photo!

Or related leads/info?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have no idea what you're talking about at all. Could you give us all the jist of what the photo contains? It may help in finding it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Google 'AS12-497319' and you'll get about a dozen hits, telling the tale.

I'm trying to get a handle where these guys are coming from...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I found it by using Google, as you suggested. Odd that I found it the same way you must have tried and not found it.

Anyway, this is more fitting for Aliens & UFOs, so I'm moving it there.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So clueless.

Thank you Mr. Moderator sir!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm working up some material for a discusion in the Space Exploration forum... more specifically a project within the 'An End To The Moon Conspiracy!' thread called...

'An End To The Moon Conspiracy! once and for all!!!'

Catchy huh?

Anyhow, a subtheme in the study project is heavy manipulation/editting of what I think of as 'primary' source materials...

If anyone were fluent in Japanese, it would be GREATLY appreciated to get some type of feel for the spin being put on the space exploration/NASA photos found on this www14.plala.or.jp... site.

Or alternatively, something along the lines of how these various photos, which I wasn't familiar with before, are used to support some argument on others sites.

Danke!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hardly.

It looks like a light source.

Funny thing about light sources... they tend to 'casts shadows'.

The pro-NASA camp tends to ascribe it to a 'sunstrike', accidental exposure of the raw film, when changing film rolls.

My experience of 'sunstrike's is they tend to be much more destructive and don't leave nice little defused light looking defects.

Further, you would probably seen the remnants of the defect in both adjacent cells (as well as those positioned directly underneath on the roll).

So to summarize, you have a light source. It's position looks to be a few degrees off of the lunar surface. It seems to be suspended...

If I was a speculating kind of guy, I would say looks like proof of an entirely different kind.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by golemina]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No, sorry... But I'am a big fan of Apollo and space...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
I'm working up some material for a discusion in the Space Exploration forum... more specifically a project within the 'An End To The Moon Conspiracy!' thread called...

Woo Hoo.....My thread!!!!!

If anyone were fluent in Japanese, it would be GREATLY appreciated to get some type of feel for the spin being put on the space exploration/NASA photos found on this www14.plala.or.jp... site.

Just use Babelfish!, its highly flawed but will give you a general idea of what they say!

Mic

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
God that translation is hilarious.....

Space a go go!!!!!

Dont you just love Engrish!!!!!

Mic

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
might be leaning... Just a tad.

I tried a couple of different translation tools... The results?

Might be why I was asking if someone plying these waters knew Japanese...

Simply NOT good enough for where we're going.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by golemina]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Good enough...?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yes, you can't help but be impressed at exactly how much 'pro-NASA' supporters sound like a religious zealot pushing their particular form of worship.

I've got to confess, that signed painting is easily the best 'proof' that has been shared among the various threads!

How can anyone possibly refute that?

top topics

join