It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Launch Put Off Until at Least Next Week (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
NASA has yet to uncover any clues as to the faulty fuel gauge still after a week. They are continuing to look for clues. Take-off for Discovery will continue to be halted until at least next week, but will fly no earlier than July 26th

www.foxnews.com
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — Nearly a week after a faulty fuel-gauge reading halted the first shuttle countdown since the Columbia tragedy (search), NASA had yet to uncover any solid clues to the problem Monday and put off the flight of Discovery until at least next week.

"Right now, I can tell you that we're still looking for the problem," shuttle program manager Bill Parsons (search) said at an evening news conference. "We've waited two-plus years, 21/2 years to be here. We're trying awfully hard to resolve this issue."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Its amazing that NASA still hasn't found any clues to the faulty fuel-gauge reading. They keep putting off the launch. I wonder if they will go through with it at all in the near future. I think they are still a little cautious from the Columbia Tragedy.

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

[edit on 7/18/2005 by 9890]

new topics

join