It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple of Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A couple of quick questions..

Do you beleive that the USA Gvt is starting to get a little nervous with the Brits poking around Pakistan looking for there bombers?
The USA Has many under the desk agreements and deals ' I ASSUME '
And if the Brits stumble across something, that'll change the way they look at the US ?

And, its pretty mcuh agreed around the place another attack on the USA is immenint. Be it by a radical group, government officials, some middleastern government/country..
But after the attack, in the hours it is breaking, who is going to be first in your mind as the guilty party?

Im asking because after London everyone had there idea of whom was responsible because of the footage and daily events..
So i want to give people a chance to tell why they thnk the nxt attack is from whomever...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well it sure won't be the Environazi's that attack the US, as far as I know only one group has threatened the United States in that manner...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
Do you beleive that the USA Gvt is starting to get a little nervous with the Brits poking around Pakistan looking for there bombers?

Global, do you have a link or a story of some kind on this? I admit I didn't know the British were looking for US bombers in Pakistan. I'd like more information before I answer. Thanks.

And Thanks for asking provoking questions about politics in the world today.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sorry, I didnt mean to say that the Brits are looknig for US BOMBERS...

But they are looking for associates of the TRAIN bombers from London in Pakistan, and with all the contraversy over the USA and its middleastern under the table deals... makes you wonder what the brits will stumble across looking for this bomber... who's sopposidly alqaeda linked.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't know who's driving this search in Pakistan, but I think that Tony Blair has his reasons for doing whatever the US neo-cons say. It doesn't make sense to me that Blair would go along on this war and be such a strong ally of the US in Iraq if Tony himself wasn't making out on the deal.

At one time I thought he was an honorable man and would eventually see the futility of this war, feel guilt about causing death and destruction to an entire soverign nation for selfish reasons and break away from the US, but if he hasn't done that by now, I expect him to hang tight throughout his 'reign' or his term or whatever it's called there.

I doubt the US is getting nervous. I'm pretty sure if the US told Tony to stop or hide certain findings, he'd do it. So I don't think the US has anything to be nervous about.

Regarding the next attack, I think it will be in the US or Great Britain, simply because we are allys. Who performs the attack is the question. From which country or sect will the terrorists come? Your guess is as good as mine... The hatred of the US and GB around the world is only increasing as we continue to throw around what weight we have left.

new topics

top topics

join