It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the walking dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the walking dead............ just wanted some feedback from you all, and know what you all think. ........... maybe someday when there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
dont really see the whole point of this post??

if its whether the dead will ever rise well is that a religeos or a medical question...???

there are other threads on this check here

when theres no more room in hell....

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As far as i'm concerned the dead are already walking among us, and have been from the very beginning. They don't think for themselves and live the empty shell of a life doing as they are told to do. They never challenge the system or the boss or the neighbor next door.

The walking dead believe the government is actually out to protect them, that it has their best interest at heart.

They believe Whatever the church or religion they follow tells them to believe and never question the motives the leaders of the cult of their choice may have.

To put it mildly, they do not think. I'm honestly amazed at how many people I meet like this.

I'm saddened as well.

Wupy

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
what is has to do with this thread is prophecy wise. as such in the bible & armageddon the dead shall rise.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
do you think that the dead will rise?

imo i dont think that will happen but hey im a strong beliver in the fact that there is no heaven or hell so ...

if the dead did rise resident evil style it would be a government project that went wrong...

ps:if god was gonna punish the sinners of the world why would he send zombies cus if that happened id be in heaven lol killin sum inhuman walking monsters sounds liek a laff lol

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i really dont know if the dead will rise or not, but it's a cool thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
sure is dude.....im prepared are you lol

*puts on riot gear and picks up shotgun* click click!!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
im not quite prepared just yet, but i know if and when the need arrises i'll be right their with u riot gear, shot gun, and ready to open a can of walking dead whoop.............

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinj
sure is dude.....im prepared are you lol

*puts on riot gear and picks up shotgun* click click!!

Well now we have to ask the question, can you get charged with a crime for shooting up a zombie? I mean, If they are already dead its not like you killed them when you opened up with that fully automatic AK47.

I can here the liberals whining already that "the dead have rights too"....umm...no they don't. THEY ARE DEAD YOU MORON!

I sure hope this comes true, it would totally change the world for the better. Instead of white people hating black people and indians hating white people and mexicans hating whites and blacks and...well, people hating people, This would end it. completely.

From here on out it would be the living people hating the dead people. It wouldn't matter what color your skin was, what would matter would be the number of dead heads in your trophy shelf.

Hunting season would be year round with prizes for the artsiest kills and greatest number of kills. This would be GREAT!

Without a doubt, mankind is the deadliest creature this planet has ever spawned. The dead would be reburying themselves as fast as they popped out of the ground

Wupy

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i can see it now.."dead walk"..."blair gives them benifites too get new homes and gives them jobs in asda"

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
the dead walk. the dead walk. the dead walk.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i knew playing resident evil for so many hours would come in handy one day

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sing our battle hymn and pass the ammunition! HHHHHHEEEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUTH SEEKER 77
the walking dead............ just wanted some feedback from you all, and know what you all think. ........... maybe someday when there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth.

I don't believe in religion....

If the dead walked..........it would be some crazy horrid virus secret scientists made as some weapon....who knows..with DNA evidence..n cloning DNA combined....they could technically create zombies infecting other zombies.....

BUT, they would rot within I think a year, or so...because..it would be impossible to maintain a 'living' dead body, no matter how fast the cells are cloning to keep it up 'moving' maybe not fast, but still, it would be a terrible curse upon an enemy....n would spread so fast, leaving such chaos, n death in it's wake...

new topics

top topics

join