It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to know about how much Testosterone affects you look at your fingers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Your not following the rules its about the difference between the index finger and the ring finger that matters. Who ever brought up the notion that comparing your finger and thumb to reveal dick size has hijacked the thread.Look at your ring finger , if this is longer than your index finger it says you had more testosterone in the womb. How this affects gay men I'm not sure , but they can input their own details on the BBC website.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
makes sense, i have the equality of both fingers and i am pansexual "feelings and personality overtake gender preference" and have a very hermaphrodidic thought process rather than feminine or masculine. like the center of polarity. but i do have a lovely girl friend whom i would never cheat on so for the moment im strait

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Annacryst]

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Annacryst]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Your not following the rules its about the difference between the index finger and the ring finger that matters. Who ever brought up the notion that comparing your finger and thumb to reveal dick size has hijacked the thread.Look at your ring finger , if this is longer than your index finger it says you had more testosterone in the womb. How this affects gay men I'm not sure , but they can input their own details on the BBC website.

lets not bother to read the names of those who post such ludicrous things. lets also not bother to realize this thread was hijacked before that comparison came up. I believe the homosexual angle was a little ot as well.

now go back & ask everyone who didnt match up if they ever used a pump or stretching exercises. I believe this only applies to an unmolested penis.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You can also ask your parents how much body hair you were born with as a baby. My daughter came out with a full head of hair, as well as has back hair. Her pediatrician says its because I tend to have a high testosterone level, and I have passed it onto her.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join