It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to know about how much Testosterone affects you look at your fingers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I belive in this post, I think that you really can be gay if your fingers are the same length.

I belive homosexuality is caused by something geneticly, and that it is natural. Its common in some animals, so why not humans too?

[edit on 30-7-2005 by cownosecat]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat

I belive homosexuality is caused by something geneticly, and that it is natural. Its common in some animals, so why not humans too?

That might be true but what the hell has it got to do with ya fingers?

And BTW I didn't mention it in my first post because I wanted to keep the illusion, that this thread suggested, because of my fingers I am a "macho man"....hehehe one of my pet pieves is that "macho" attitude and what society sells as being real "manhood". Anyway I'm short, slim, and finally started growing what can barely be described as hair, on my chest in my late 30's...LOL And I have small feet, but the rest of me is fine, I'll prove it!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
LMAO @ cownosecat....if their eyes are white on top, you know what they are looking at. Incidentally, My ring finger is a 1/2 inch longer than my index.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Vajrayana]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
How about toes? My second toe is longer than the big toe, I think they say that's a royal toe or something...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My left hand, the ring finger is longer then the index, on the right hand the ring is just a tiny bit longer then the index,

/Straight btw.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by C0le]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually men with high testosterone level lose their hair earlier and faster that men that don't.

So watch out for the littler patch on top of your head.

damn...what's your source please?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz
Where is the source?

www.ingentaconnect.com...

Is significant association of free testosterone levels with the development of vertex and frontal baldness ration of 5oc-DHT.

www.eje.org...

scroll to page 6 and under hair pattern.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have a foot is at the end of each of my legs.

Does that mean i am gay?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Wow, i never noticed before i read this thread, but my index finger is just about the same length as my ring finger. I have been taking wild chances and moves my whole life and never understood why exactly. Maybe it's the testosterone. I always felt I had a lot of it, but on the other hand I use my right and left brains a lot, not just my right.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
As far as baldness, DHT is a product of a lot of teststerone. DHT clogs hair pores which causes hair not to grow. I believe that although you may or may not be a able to reverse hair loss, that you CAN stop it if you use certain things that prevent DHT from cloggiing up your hair pores in the first place.
Saw Palmetto has been show to reduce DHT, which is interesting because Saw Pallmetto has also been show to prevent prostate cancer which is also linked to testasterone.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

People were obsessed with gay/straight stuff even at that young an age.

still are, man. i see kids doing that all the time. just yesterday they did it on this kid in my sailing class.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Shoe? No thats not how it goes. You tell a boy to look at his fingernails. If he curls them he is straight. But if he uncurls them he is gay.

STRAIGHT

GAY

And my fingers are really stubby and fat. Is that good? My ring finger is about 1/4 of an inch longer than my index. AndI cant move my ring and pinky fingers independently of eachother, hence my slow typing because I only use four fingers insteed of 8. Thats also why I dont play guitar well. Damn stubby fingers

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Now you guys have me thinking I am a half-gay hybrid. I wish I had a camera because my left ring finger is a full nail-length longer than the index, but my right ring is equal to the index.

Careful, I must be a weekend gay.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I got to looking closely at the index finger and the ring finger again and if you look closely its an optical illusion. If you notice your index finger knuckle is set back further than the ring finger knuckle.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My ring finger is a good 5 mm longer than my index finger and i have all the classic examples of someone testosterone driven. List, balding head , hairy everywhere else, large penis,
Sorry had to put that in to make you laugh. Fantastic at map reading and reverse parking, i think its true about this finger thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Look at all you boys, comparing your fingers again. *Rolls eyes*

Boys will be boys I guess?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana
Interestind find Bulldog 52

Speaking of fingers and testosterone, I found this funny diagram a couple of weeks ago. It had me laughing for a few minutes.

No way....my fingers ARE equal and I am gay. Must say something. At least I won't be bald

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana
Interestind find Bulldog 52

Speaking of fingers and testosterone, I found this funny diagram a couple of weeks ago. It had me laughing for a few minutes.

No way....my fingers ARE equal and I am gay. Must say something. At least I won't be bald

Yeh, don't sweat it boy!

Equal fingers seem a good traid off for not going bald!

*Laughs*

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
cownosecat... I have a Doberman (stud/male) who WILL NOT breed with a female... the only dogs he wants to mount are male. This makes me think it may be something genetic rather than a "preference" by humans. His mother was (artificially) inseminated because his father was the same way. they only did this because of his excellent breeding quality. Im no scientist. but if his father wanted nothing to do with females and his "son" is the same way doesnt this show some kind of link??

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
my ring finger is about a half inch longer than my index finger. I am heterosexual and borderline sex addict
I wonder if fetal testosterone affects your appetite as well?

as for the foot size, hand size as relative to penis size I have one thats exact. hold your index finger out straight & hold your thumb straight up, perpendicular to your index finger. the distance from the thumb to the fingertip should match the penis length.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join