It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aruba Kidnap Victim Traded In Sex Slave?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I think it's unikely because this is NOT the type of target that those who enslave women for sexual purposes pick.

And who would they be? People from the Baltic/Slavic regions? They've been fairly demonised for it.

The typical MO is to pick someone who is a runaway or otherwise fairly "low profile" -- someone whose family and country won't scream if they disappear.

That depends on who's doing the picking, Amigo.

And frequently they are offered legitimate sounding jobs in another country and they disappear after getting there and taking the job. Locals (even here in the US ) aren't terribly concerned if an immigrant or illegal suddenly vanishes. The assumption is that they ran away and went under cover.

Did you know that even though the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia officially no longer traffics in human beings, they do? The princes and assorted Saudi royals indulge themselves in things unimaginable to the western mind. STILL. To this day.

If some Saudi royal flush with cash saw that pretty girl, and wanted her for his own prize, guess what? Girl's gone, man. And like Seekerof said, GONE.

When you're in that part of the world a beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed girl is a treasure. And a trophy. Even if kept under lock and key. And by lock and key, I mean no one will ever see them again. To understand, you gotta think like them.

She fits the profile of "rape victim"/"Murder victim" -- someone looking for fun who's willing to go with relative strangers and doesn't inform her group where she's going and who she's with ad when she'll be back. But she's not an unknown runaway.

If that was the case, her remains would have been found by now. Aruba ain't that big.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I don't suppose it's impossible that it did happen in Aruba. After all, young, virgin (you'd think) girl, away from family. Probably an easy target.

If it had happened before on Aruba, we would've known already. There are thousands, or tens of thousands of blond, blue-eyed young virgins here every year and none ever got lost untill now. Furthermore, there are also blond blue-eyed Arubians living here.

Either way, dead or alive I do feel sorry for her. All very sad business. I also feel bad for the Aruban polce, having all that media running around, probably ties up the whole case.

They've never worked under such intense media pressure before. Nobody who's insulting and bashing them constantly, takes that into consideration. They're as competent as the ones in the U.S. and Europe etc..., but the only thing is that they have no experience with such media pressure. The pressure eased a bit after the London bombings.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I think it's unikely because this is NOT the type of target that those who enslave women for sexual purposes pick.

The typical MO is to pick someone who is a runaway or otherwise fairly "low profile" -- someone whose family and country won't scream if they disappear. And frequently they are offered legitimate sounding jobs in another country and they disappear after getting there and taking the job. Locals (even here in the US ) aren't terribly concerned if an immigrant or illegal suddenly vanishes. The assumption is that they ran away and went under cover.

She fits the profile of "rape victim"/"Murder victim" -- someone looking for fun who's willing to go with relative strangers and doesn't inform her group where she's going and who she's with ad when she'll be back. But she's not an unknown runaway.

Furthermore, someone in a sex ring operation has experience, and even if the ones who brought her to the presumed buyer were novices, the presumed buyer would know in a second that this was the wrong kind of person to kidnap.

No, I'm pretty sure she's dead. The question is who and where. And how.

Good points Byrd. But I'm sure it's also possible that "she" was "requested". Meaning... the perhaps the request was to get a young girl next door blonde...

Reminds me of James Patterson's Novel "THE WOLF". Where suburban milfs/young girls were kidnapped by request and brought into the sex slave ring...

just a thought.

Peace

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
talking about kidnapping i heard that NAtalee Holloway the girl that dissapeared in Aruba was found. Can anyone confirm that?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have just watched some video from FOX News "On the Record" show that aired last night. He was interviewed in Asia by Greta Van Susturan. He now claims that he sold her for $10,000.00 to a man who was looking for a "blonde." Did anyone else see the interview? I watched it on Fox's website. This guy has told 3 or 4 different stories about the incident. He says she was taken away on a boat to South Americia.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by PammyK]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I didnt put this is the breaking news because Vandersloot retracted the admission, but he has been interviewed and says he sold Natalie to a man for $10,000 US. Here is the link:

NAtalie Holloway sold to Venezuelan

I don't know how reliable this site is. Fox interviewed him, but he t=retracted the statement and said he was lying.

I posted same as person above me-sorry!

[edit on 25-11-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
the governemnts all over the world support human trafficking but of course they deny it.

they purposely NEVER mention it in the media because this is a multi million dollar industry and BOOSTS ECONOMY. Thats why all you ever hear politicians promise is "a greater economy".

That means they dont care HOW money is made as long as it IS made.

We must expose the government sickening corruption

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well, I think with the great evidence against this fella then I think he should be a real candidate for extradition to the United States or else how is it that the United States can go and pick up any body out of the country and put them in jails here on hearsay like drug running? What about murder, kidnapping? I think if someone would just go down and get this fella and take him and his friends out on a boat way out at sea I think they would tell the truth for once. I think there are fellas around the world that would like to make some good money on taking those boys out to sea to find out exactly what happened. I be they would be terrified to death if they had thrown her into the water and now they are thinking real hard for a way out way out there in the middle of all those sharks. I think I would try to make a deal real quick and get it verified. So, if you want to find out then take the boys on a real fishing trio and just don't talk about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join