It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aruba Kidnap Victim Traded In Sex Slave?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nobody in the media has broached the possibility of this subject - What if American vacationer Natalie Holloway was lured into a trap and kidnapped? What if she was then taken by boat to a different location or rendezvous? What if that poor girl is alive and on the slow boat to a God-forsaken land for sexual abuse?

They have found a piece of duct tape with a blonde hair on it, washed up on the beach.

Being that they have not found any remains, the above scenario is plausible. If the DNA comes back being hers, it's a new direction, for what its worth.

I was just wondering if anyone else had thought about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here's a link to an article on Aruban authorities finding the tape. They are running it for DNA right now.

Aruba probe focuses on hair, duct tape
DNA tests planned to see if items that washed ashore are linked to teen

Updated: 1:57 p.m. ET July 18, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Investigators will conduct DNA tests on blond hair attached to duct tape that was found along the northeast coast of Aruba to see if it came from missing U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, authorities said Monday.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That is actually what I thought when she was first reported as missing. The ability to completely hide a living person or a dead body in such a small area for any length of time is small. Aruba has been suspected of being in the slave trade buisness in the past where they ship people off to places such as Venezuela and then on to whatever would be the final destination.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That's a very good theory, and it may not be too far off...bodies aren't trying to hide from you, so, I'd assume they'd have found it by now...or at least something pointing to her being dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Someone may have killed her, bound her limbs with duct tape and dumped her out at sea. That's possible, too.

Seems kind of not right to me, though.

I'm more inclined to believe she was kidnapped and taken elsewhere. That tape may have been over her mouth in transport.

Imagine what a prize she would be (beautiful young blonde) to those trafficking sex slaves in those God-forsaken lands....

Do you know the Saudis openly traffic in slaves? It's true. They deny it (officially) now because of western pressure. But its going strong. It's a cultural thing.

[edit on 7/18/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I actually, raised this point when it was first reported.

Dispite what a lot of people wish to Admit, Aruba has been a stop off point before, for the Asian sex-trade, with grils from America/Noth and South.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Is there any site or any 'place' one could obtain photos or descriptions of these 'slaves'.......would the CIA for instance be able to 'go through' a listing of those newly available for slave hood??? Are these poor souls simply lost forever, or is there some way to infiltrate and rescue someone from these 'traders'?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The trafficking in sex slaves may well be a possible consideration, ECK.
If that is proven to be the case, she may well be just as good as dead, cause no one in family will most likely see her again. She may be half way around the world by now. No trace, nothing, but something that may have been used to hold her.

Sad.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I was just wondering if anyone else had thought about that.

i, along with others on this thread, admit to harboring these thoughts.

'
I guess the 'PC' media, just isn't going to float that idea

My mother-in-law was born & raised among the 'privledged' on one of the Dutch 'ABC' Islands...you know the gated estate, select butchered meat for the dogs, all the family doing round-trips to Europe as often as the seasons change,
oops- there's a party in NYC...gotta Go!....

there was (and probably still is) contact and a 'dynamic' which existed between the elite and the nitty-gritty underworld of Europe and Venezuela there on the 'C' Island,
where , also, my uncle-in-law 'Gottlieb' did his best to 'rest-up' between jaunts.
Did you know, down there in the paradise world, they're acclimated to getting 'magnums' of liquor...as quarts or liters are just childs play.
*(alas, Gottliebs' liver finally gave out)
Think about that meme, when you go thru your mind contortions concerning
the 'privledged' and 'law-oriented' elites you see on TV, who are mixed up in her last known location (on a beach- at night) as a live person...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There are hundreds of theories, but one factor remains consitent: no evidence. I say DOD.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've always wanted to go to Jamaica. When I was a kid, my mom spent time down there (without us, of course). Over the years she has talked to me about her times there, the people she knew; but she can get weird. If I talk about going down there, she doesn't like it. There were things about her time there (things she saw) that she didn't want to discuss. I thought that was strange, till I got older and wiser. The bottom line is I know that stuff goes on there. There is a very real dividing line between people there. Things happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm surprised that there hasn't been more talk of this. I've been told that there was a similar case where a woman was on vacation with her family, on a cruise, and she ended up disappearing. Apparently she dissapeared while on the ship, the day before it docked to let people out at one point. The next day they opened the ship, figuring that she was just somewhere on the ship of her own volition, but she never resurfaced. Apparently, the cruise had been to aruba and had been connected in some way with the bar that Holloway disappeared from.

Apparently this was a somewhat well publicised case and in the news and what not. Supposedly years later an army soldier was in a brothel in venezula and one of the prostitutes came up to him saying that she was that girl, but he had no idea what she was talking about until much later.

Having said it all, it definitly has elements of an urban legend. I'd be interested to see if anyone else has heard this and how they heard it.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The trafficking in sex slaves may well be a possible consideration, ECK.
If that is proven to be the case, she may well be just as good as dead, cause no one in family will most likely see her again. She may be half way around the world by now.

But it would mean that it'd be good to focus reward ads and the like in places that are endpoints in the sex trade.

Or actually do something about the illegal global sex trade. But if the kidnapping, molesting, and live burial of a child in florida isn't enough to warrant the tracking of repeat sex-predators, nor even stiffer sentences for multiple-repeat offenders in the US, then the dissapearance of a teen in the carribiean isn't going to result in pressure to destroy that trade.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Dispite what a lot of people wish to Admit, Aruba has been a stop off point before, for the Asian sex-trade, with grils from America/Noth and South.

Hmmm??? Enlighten me please.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Aruba has been suspected of being in the slave trade buisness in the past where they ship people off to places such as Venezuela and then on to whatever would be the final destination.

Suspected by whom??? That I'm asking... The only shipping of people that I know of is that of illegal immigrants trying to get into Aruba. I know of weapons and drug smuggling. But I've never heard of any people smuggling from (out of) Aruba. And I've lived there (and still do) for almost my whole life.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think it's unikely because this is NOT the type of target that those who enslave women for sexual purposes pick.

The typical MO is to pick someone who is a runaway or otherwise fairly "low profile" -- someone whose family and country won't scream if they disappear. And frequently they are offered legitimate sounding jobs in another country and they disappear after getting there and taking the job. Locals (even here in the US ) aren't terribly concerned if an immigrant or illegal suddenly vanishes. The assumption is that they ran away and went under cover.

She fits the profile of "rape victim"/"Murder victim" -- someone looking for fun who's willing to go with relative strangers and doesn't inform her group where she's going and who she's with ad when she'll be back. But she's not an unknown runaway.

Furthermore, someone in a sex ring operation has experience, and even if the ones who brought her to the presumed buyer were novices, the presumed buyer would know in a second that this was the wrong kind of person to kidnap.

No, I'm pretty sure she's dead. The question is who and where. And how.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by Odium

Hmmm??? Enlighten me please.

A good friend of mine (and a teacher of mine) is Caribbean and last term (when I first got to see this story) I brought it up with him. He said that the Islands around the Caribbean have been used before (while his family lived there) as stop off points to bring women through from Central and North America (Souther States) as trafficing for sex slaves. Due to the fact "white women" can sell for a lot of money in Africa and Asia (where slavery/sex slaves) still do exist.

It is also common place to take them from Russia and bring them south. However, the sea is a lot easier to transport people then from border to border until you get to Africa where border security in some places doesn't even exist.

Mix it up with the corruption found on those Islands it is easy enough to pay the Government officials off - however, this time they got the wrong girl. By then it was just a bit too late.

www.tni.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That article is nothing new to me. And furthermore it's about smuggling goods, not people. There may or may not be people smuggling going on in the caribbean. But it would be common knowledge if it happened in Aruba, just as what's in the article is already common knowledge here. They don't smuggle people here. I know a good part of the police force personally and am related to some, and they would know and tell.

And furthermore people who are involved in the smuggling (of goods!) in Aruba often get burned (caught).

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
this related to the new world order how?

As far as the above comments, byrd makes the most sense, unless they were amateurs and just took the "wrong" person.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hmm... I suppose it's a plausible theory that she was kidnapped by slave tradders of some sort. I haven't heard of this in Aruba before, but I've heard of a few cases in other parts of the world, particuarly the middle east.

I don't suppose it's impossible that it did happen in Aruba. After all, young, virgin (you'd think) girl, away from family. Probably an easy target. It's also possible that as Davood said, they may have nabbed the wrong person. That or if she was drunk or something, she could have appeared to have been a low profile target.

Either way, dead or alive I do feel sorry for her. All very sad business. I also feel bad for the Aruban polce, having all that media running around, probably ties up the whole case.

<<   2 >>

join