It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

with all this damn new technology out there can someone.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
please for the love of christ, take a good high quality picture or hd video of it. so, I for one can start to be more sure that something is out there. Sure theres plenty of half decent pictures out there, but there not taken seriously, mainly cause they look so poor in quality. i want to believe but its getting harder and harder. Even videos from other countries that have shown them have crappy quality. but im sure even something genuine will be dimissed. i guess thats how it is.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The situation seems to be that if a good high quality pic is taken it is instantly dismissed as a fake for exactly that reason, that know one could get such a good clear pic and if its a poor quality very unclear picture or video everyone complains that you just cant make out for sure what it is why isn't it clearer you can't win really! As has been said before the only way you are going to get a definate answer is if some govt agency or the like releases some photographic or video evidence and says yes this is a UFO from another planet an I wish they'd do it soon!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Most Zetan spacecraft and probes are cloaked most of the time, using an advanced electromagnetic field around the craft which produces optical invisibility. Whenever you see a UFO disappear in a glow of light, that is what is happening.

The US Navy stumbled upon optical invisibility in the 1940s when they tried to produce an EM field around a vessel that would render it invisible to radar. This was the infamous Philadelphia Experiment. The Zetans have simply perfected the process so that it does not cause harm to the occupants and instrumentation.

In truth, there are alien craft in our skies all the time.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I Just bought a Nikon n65 650-2600mm telephoto lens, I assure you that the first UFO that I see will have no chance of using blurrness as a disguise. I will get the best high quality pictures of all time, but I must be patient. This august I will visit Puerto Rico, the homeland of the Infamous Chupacabras. I know where it is they say he dwells, It is said that he slumbers In the caves of a place called Moca. The people fear those caves and have signs with warnings that say " In these Caves dwell the Chupacabras, no entry" Of course one can't believe everything the people say, but I am pretty sure that there must be some truth to these stories. The UFO activity in that area is intense in the summer, the people say it is almost seasonal, august is the hottest season for UFO activity at the Moca caves, I will try my best to get a high quality pic of a UFO at that area, and if I do, I will make sure to post it here.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Most Zetan spacecraft and probes are cloaked most of the time, using an advanced electromagnetic field around the craft which produces optical invisibility. Whenever you see a UFO disappear in a glow of light, that is what is happening.

The US Navy stumbled upon optical invisibility in the 1940s when they tried to produce an EM field around a vessel that would render it invisible to radar. This was the infamous Philadelphia Experiment. The Zetans have simply perfected the process so that it does not cause harm to the occupants and instrumentation.

Though I agree that UFOs are cloaked most of the time and probably arent visible in daylight, there's no #ing way you could know that. What you're doing is mixing up 'facts' (if there is such a thing on the UFO scene) and your own / some websites stories in an effort to confuse. It just sounds too crackpot theory to be true, so why do it?
I don't know about the philadelhia pjct that much, but I'm sure that, as with Roswell, we don't know the real details, or even if something actually happened.

To sum things up: Cloaking devices that work good, but not perfect, check. Zetans, no check. Disappearing in a glow of light, no check.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think alot of quality is lost in the distribution. Any good photo on film has to be scanned, and then like digital photos get compressed to make files small. Same with video's that are converted to internet friendly formats. The quality is lost in the conversions.

If there is something in particular that you would like to study, try to get a copy of the raw footage from the source (if possible).

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
On the subject of invisible ufo's I found this report interesting. www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Videos and photographs don't prove anything. There has never been a stitch of media to come across ATS where people didn't say it was fake.In this day and age things can be fakes , so that discredits all visual evidence. Even if you were to sit down and interview an Alien, it would be brushed off as a professional video by a studio.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Most Zetan spacecraft and probes are cloaked most of the time, using an advanced electromagnetic field around the craft which produces optical invisibility.

Though I agree that UFOs are cloaked most of the time and probably arent visible in daylight, there's no #ing way you could know that.

To sum things up: Cloaking devices that work good, but not perfect, check. Zetans, no check. Disappearing in a glow of light, no check.

If these ufos are so cloaked and so hard to see, how is it that you know so many titillating facts about the "Zetans"???

No offense, but this kind of stuff borders on codswollop and simply adds to the ability of peopel who are hesitant to accept ufos as anything other than BS.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Though I agree that UFOs are cloaked most of the time and probably arent visible in daylight, there's no #ing way you could know that.

So you agree with my appraisal but don't like me stating it.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Most Zetan spacecraft and probes are cloaked most of the time, using an advanced electromagnetic field around the craft which produces optical invisibility.

If these ufos are so cloaked and so hard to see, how is it that you know so many titillating facts about the "Zetans"???

Because there is a plethora of eyewitness testimony and governmental insider information that is available on this subject for those who are willing to take their head out of the sand and do the research

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The only way ANYONE can EVER have enough proof of ANYTHING, is if they experience it themselves. Everyone tells Abductees are crazy, but they don't buy it, they always say that they know what they saw. So if you see a UFO or something, it is the experience that lets you know SOMETHING is out there. Good luck.

Oh yeah, and if you happen to have a camera around, save the rest trouble and take a picture...as for the ones who saw it first-hand, they have enough proof for themselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What a crock. Most of the postings on this thread are so infantile they aren't even worth reading, much less responding to.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Are you referring to the 'Zetans' post? That one got me chuckling a bit.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah, mostly, but someone agreed that such vessels go around cloaked most of the time, and then there was the Philadelphia experiment thing, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Astronomer68]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
u no this happend to me once, ok i was riding in the car when i looked up at the sky and wonderd,"how many of them are looking at me right now"

and then i thoight to myself "man i bet there like invisible or something,like the preditor in avp with the cloaking tech"

so i thought what would happen if u took like heatsenser goggles and looked up and possibly saw like 50 ships in the sky just ubserving like we dont even notice them, man that would be a interesting and spectacular site.

sry for all thr gramaticle and spll errers.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
as posted by ned316... "so i thought what would happen if u took like heatsenser goggles and looked up and possibly saw like 50 ships in the sky just ubserving like we dont even notice them, man that would be a interesting and spectacular site. " ( I am new to ATS so I haven't figured out how to copy and past the quotes in that little box...) Anyway, I think ned might be onto something I would love to give that a try myself. Also, are there such things as giant X-ray machines or something? Perhaps the material that ships are made out of, or special equipment used prevents the ships from being visible in our visible spectrum of light. ( thought this might sound like stuff people aready mentions about the cloaking etc.) but I'm sure there are instruments that read all this stuff. and if so... is it stuff that can be used for private use?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer68
Yeah, mostly, but someone agreed that such vessels go around cloaked most of the time, and then there was the Philadelphia experiment thing, etc.

I won't even comment this in this thread due to the risc of being labeled as someone like that Zetan guy, I suggest you read my other threads if you want my story. The point of my post was that he was deliberately mixing up real UFO sighting accounts and his own BS to basically confuse, pissed me off that's all.

evilgenyus> I have quite a few posts covering the subject. I suggest you read 'em, they're quite interesting and cover all _I_ know about the subject.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer68
...and then there was the Philadelphia experiment thing, etc.

What problems do you have with the Phili. Exp. "thing" exactly???

How much research have you done into the whole subject BTW???
Not just the story either, or stories I guess I should say, but the scientific principles, history of events, quantum theory, personal accounts, verified documentation, etc. that is linked to it, both as a whole and individually.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join