It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida's U.S. nuclear targets Captured documents reveal bin Laden's dates & Locations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't buy it, Ed. You can't judge a book by its cover, and liars can start to tell the truth any time they decide to, but face it: World Net Daily publishes people SO NUTTY they get kicked off The Art Bell Show (Coast To Coast AM).

Not all of us are anti-American- Chicken Little was patriotic but oh-so-wrong in his multiple warnings of non-events.

If g-d forbid I'm wrong, I will be at your side, assuming we survive- helping you to return fire.

Heap many fire.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChakotayIf g-d forbid I'm wrong, I will be at your side, assuming we survive- helping you to return fire.

Well I hope you are wrong as I hope I am wrong as I hope WND is wrong, but if not, just who are you going to fire at?

The appeasing crowd?
The French?
The Pakastanis?

Who?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I thnk this is Iraq all over again, but with a different ending.

Iraq showed the government that if u control the media correctly, and pump out the right information people and population are just playdough that are freely avaliable to be molded...

The first time they convinced the public that Iraq was a major threat.
This time, they are trying to convicne you WHO is responsible for the Terror attack that hasnt even occured yet.

When a Nuclaer weapon DOES go off, they are already half way there in convincing you its Alqaeda,

and a brainwahsed public wont scream as loud when conscription and the Middleeastern WAR starts..

News channels dont report the news any more,
they report the futute.

Have you ever lived in a period where NEWS focused so much on what COULD happen, or what they believe is GOING To happen?

They stopped reporting the honest news on sept10th...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Radical Islam is the threat and therefore the pinnacle of the religion is a target. They want to mass murder millions of Americans, ok then instead of saying Mecca is a target, would you peace nicks allow a declaration that IF a nuke goes off in a Western city, be it France, the UK, or USA that 3 cities will be nuked. One by each Nuke Western Nation, the target list of which no one would know who did what city.

Tehran , Damascus( Maybe Islamabad instead), and Ryhad

Angry at the rogue bee that stung him, Edsinger hit the hive with a baseball bat...much screaming and flailing of limbs followed, and as hard as it was to speak with a mouthful of bees, he managed to curse one last time..

"I shoulda known better."

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a great link and statement, can someone verify this as truth?

There's no strategic benefit to "nuking Mecca".

You need to read the koran where dear ol allah itself claims that if mecca was ever destroyed, it would prove islam to be false, ergo, no more islam.

While I do not want anyone/anything nuked, I would love to see mecca destroyed.

another statement

July 15,2005 - "After London attack, cleric urges: 'Annihilate infidels' Less than a day after the terrorist bombings in London, the Palestinian Authority's official television channel broadcast a sermon calling for extermination of all non-Muslims. "Annihilate the Infidels and the Polytheists! Your [Allah's] enemies are the enemies of the religion!" said Suleiman Al-Satari in a July 8 broadcast translated by Israel-based Palestinian Media Watch, or PMW. "Allah," the cleric continued, "disperse their gathering and break up their unity, and turn on them, the evil adversities. Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one."

and another

This is the type of thing that the islamakazis need to hear. They MUST understand that there will be consequences to their actions. Statements like this do not further encourage their vile actions. If and when they have the capability to hit the US with WMD they will do it, regardless of what anyone says or doesn't say. The ONLY thing that may cause them to pause is the understanding that he things, places, and people dear to them will no longer exist if they proceed.

Just think about one million or more dead Americans in a single WMD attack on a single American city. The mothers, fathers, sons and daughters of all ages vaporized (in the case of a nuclear detonation) many many more left to die in agony or morn the loss of their loved ones.

Rage, an absolute, blindingly pure and perfect RAGE should be the response to any WMD attack on America. A rage so intense that it consumes all of islam in the splitting of an atom. Our response should be remorseless, without regret and swift. For the time it takes, we should become the monsters that they fear, the unstoppable, relentless, indiscriminate dealers of death. We will show them what it means to terrorize, we should show them the true meaning of terror and pain and loss. We should make them believe that every god ever imagined was cursing them. Make them scream out for death because it is to horrible to live.

They All should understand, THAT would be the response to any WMD attack here in the US.

and another,

If terrorist leaders or their aiders and abettors are hiding out in a holy site, it becomes a tough question, since we can't let them shield themselves with their religion, but bombing the shrine when it doesn't have any terrorists hiding there would be like the British bombing the Catholic shrines of Lourdes or Fatima as retaliation of an IRA bombing.

The Catholic Church did not condone, encourage, nor preach in support of the IRA bombings. Islam condones, encourages, and preaches in support of the jihadists. The mullahs regularly preach the destruction of America everywhere - even in Medina and Mecca. They've declared war on us already - why won't we respond properly? This mushy milquetoast moderation response is going to get more Americans killed. It is virtually guaranteeing a future terrorist attack on our soil. I wish that there was a way that those who desire moderation in our responses to terrorism and those behind it would put themselves and their families up as the targets of future terrorist attacks somehow and allow those of us who desire an appropriate response to terrorism and its sponsors to somehow excuse our families from such attacks that come as a result of your inaction.

LINK

[edit on 18-7-2005 by edsinger]

[edit on 18-7-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
just who are you going to fire at?

Certainly not the French

And I agree with you that we should be keeping our eyes open, on both sides of the border. But not in fear.

Remember I am part Spanish. We have been at war with these people for a thousand years. Last time I checked, we put any Moslem found with a weapon to the sword and sent the rest back to the Caliphate with a one-way ticket and a hard kick in the tail.

Medieval but effective.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

No I haven't,

You haven't? Maybe you should visit a doctor then as it isn't working properly!

These sternly worded memo's will not work

What the hell are these sternly worded memo's you seem to be referring to? We certainly didn't send one to anyone after London.

The Muslims respect force

No, they don't. Islam preaches peace, as much as any other religion does. What is happening is a few crazies have warped the religion and are going nuts.

they are the ones that have to stop the radicalism withing their ranks

Well, seeing as the perpertrators of 7/7 appeared to be living normal lives (one was a teacher in a primary school for gods sake) then how is anyone let alone the muslims themselves supposed to root them out? One of the perps (the Jamaican guy) was in fact arrested last year by MI5 but released, thats how "under the radar" they where.

Yeah the 90's were peaceful? Who you #ting?

Relatively speaking, yes they where.

Ever heard of the Kobar Towers, Oklahoma City?Twa800, the USS Cole?

Have to be honest and say i don't know of the Kobar Towers, but OKC was a Christian bomber, TWA was an accident.

Yes, the USS Cole was Islamic Militants, but hardly worth nuking people over!

As with all terrorist attacks, it should be treated as a criminal act and dealt with as such, with all involved being caught and punished (not the whole goddam race of people)

No the president just didn't have the balls to confront it early and then we HAD to after 911.

What you should have done was sort of Afghanistan (which everyone, even the French, backed) and bring those responsible to justice in court of law (see OKC bombing here, you didn't go and kill all your Militia types, did you?)

Not go on a crusade round the Globe invading countries and killing thousands upon thousands of innocents in your lust for revenge.

Yeah its all America's fault, I can tell you are not an American, hate away pal

You know full well I am not an American. You also know full well I do not "hate" the US. How many times have we been over this Ed? Your the one spouting the "hate" here.

Well the whole of Europe is not bad, just the leftist capitulators that will cost more of their countrymen thier lives later are the ones in which I speak.

Care to elaborate? Blair is a leftist.....

Western Europe has been riding 50 years of peace on the back of the US taxpayer, and then when the chips are down, they run (some countries excluded here), and you bring up Somalia? What kind of stupid remark is that? IT WAS A HUMANITARIAN mission and what about Bosnia etc? You havent a clue do you?

Yeah, whatever Ed. Riding on the back of the US taxpayer?
. If it was a Humanitarian mission, then the most Humanitarian thing you could have done would have been to finish the job and bring peace, not come home with your tail between your legs.

And Bosnia? EVERYONE ignored Bosnia for years, it wasn;t until Datin, years after the war started that anyone did anything there and it wasn't just the US. In fact, the US was pressured into helping, with the Brits leading the way (and still do). i think your getting confused with kosovo (not suprising as a good proportion of Americans can't even find America on a map)

Handful of nukes?

nope, a handful of crazies. Quite literally, compared to the worldwide population of Muslims, fanatics make up a very insignificant amount.

Would it stop there? Ask yourself that one ok? It is easy for you to sit and bargain away American lives, but it is not so easy this side of the pond.

Ed, you can spot alledged nukes in NK with your satellites but you can't find 40 in your own backyard?? This story is bull and you know it. even if they did manage to set one off, nuking the holy sites of a religion will do alot more harm than good, why can you not see that?

The apprporiate course of action would be to use your SF to capture those responsible, rather than tearing up half the globe and causing WW3. it's not like we are dealing with a nation here (se Japan-Pearl Harbour), they are a disparate group of individuals who are being mislead by a warped idelogy.

Blaming the entire of Islam and nuking their countries will only serve to boost those you seek to harm and perpetute the cycle of violence and make it harder to stop.

So again I ask what is your solution?

See above. There is no need to start nuking innocent people back. It is would be wholly disproportionate and down right wrong. use your assets wisely and bring those responsible to justice, not the 1 billion people who just want to live out their lives peacefully and happy.

We are talking about 100's of thousands dead, maybe even a million. I guess its no worry to you as long as its in the USA then?

Any dead is bad enough, regardless where they are from. You take my stance against you nuking half the world as Anti-american. You are certifiably bonkers if you think that. I am merely trying to ensure that my daughter grows up in a world that is filled with hate and rhetoric which you (and OBL) are promoting.

By all means, use measured military means to go and capture the lunatic fringe. BUT...you will never stop this king of extreme thinking, as there will always be a lunatic fringe in whatever society you care to look at. Nuking half the world will only serve to expand this fringe into the mainstream and make matters 1000 times worse. Think about that.

Its HATE and you can not appease it.

I had noticed......

Well that was more than they are offering us. How about that sternly worded memo that is your solution to the problem? Drop them in leaflets

Come on Ed, hundreds of billions a year on your fantastic military and Department of Homeland Insecurity and you still cannot locate and stop Mohammed with a nuke? On one hand you can see these things from space, but on the other you believe they have 40 in the US and they haven't used them?
Dude.......

If that is the case, how come I do not hear them decrying it?

Because you obviously aren't listening. They have and are continuing to decry it. The world stood with you after 9/11 and Shrub squandered that with his half-arsed, piss-poor excused invasion of Iraq. Now everyone, whilst still trying to fight terrorism is trying to maintain their distance from the US as you are charging around the globe making everything much worse.

All I hear from them is the end of the Great Satan....The Muslim world is quiet for the most part.

No it isn't. it just doesn't get reported on Fox or WorldTwatDaily.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the UK Muslims Fatwa the other day but that is an exception to the rule and not the norm and you know it

It isn't an exception at all. You just don't care to listen to any other point of view apart from the ones calling for Holy War against Islam.

Well that obscene stockpile protected YOU for 50 years.

No, it didn't. It very nearly got us all killed on a few occasions, but the UK maintains it's own (significant) stockpile.

Greatful little aren't ya?

i am assuming there is another word in there the censors cut out....nice chap, aren't you.

How about the Russians stockpile? Why are you not bitching about them? Hmmm Pakistan's?

hey, if everyone got rid of theirs, then not only would the world be a much happier and safer place, but maybe those darn Terrorists won't get their hands on one.

Hindsight is always 100%, I guess you think it was an inside job too? Why dont we release these things? I can not answer that but there is a good reason I am sure....it sure as hell should not be released just to appease the freaks of the world who will by into an conspiracy scenario.

I don't know what to believe, but i know, that when you compare investigations into other terror attacks (say in London or Spain) we to the half-arsed and pre-conceived "investigation" the US did, it was poor to say the least. We are being kept fully up to date here in the Uk with regards to the London bombings and they still have an open mind as to who did what.

2 mins after 9/11 and you guys had all 19 "hijackers" named (even though some are still alive) and concluded it was AQ. then there is the rubble from the WTC which was whisked away on barges and forensic testing was never done. And so on and so on.....

Well that is good, these were small time players. Be thankful your government is looking to cure the sickness not just heal the wound. You should be wearing a Chamberlain T-Shirt that says "My Family paid the Price in the air raids of London and all I got was this t-shirt of the Capitulator" Its the same thing, just 60 years later

Dude, if it wasn't for the fact I love this site and respect the T&C's, I would love to say some things to you right now for that. I am not advocating capitulation by any means.....Please refrain from these false and downright offensive assumptions.

Well if those bombs would have had a radioactive tint to them you can bet your that a Trafalgar class would be making some glass in Pakistan, yes.

Er...no they wouldn't, seeing as a Trafalgar Class isn't an SSBN, your thinking of the Vanguard Class.

Don't be such an arse. Was it Pakistan who authorised the attacks? No,so why nuke them?

No, you would BEG for them not to do it again, just as they want.

You really should read up how we deal with people like this, we are far from your stereotypical "Tulipwalker" (what does that even mean, i have asked before) capitulators.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That's plain old rubbish. Now why will al queda, not executed that on sept 11th 2001, instead of driving planes into buildings? They could have accomplished this 4 yrs ago. This is where the conspiracy web, get's thicker, and more tangled... Hmm.. anyway, this is what George W. Bush, Fox News, and the Christian Conservatives, want you to act: BE VERY AFRAID!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ok, so I live about 15 minutes east of Philadelphia in Southern New Jersey. Assuming one goes off downtown there, I'm pretty much screwed, eh?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumasonWhat the hell are these sternly worded memo's you seem to be referring to? We certainly didn't send one to anyone after London.

Its a leftists battle cry, afraid to fight so ask pretty please with memos to stop. Its slang for being a pussy.

Originally posted by stumasonNo, they don't. Islam preaches peace, as much as any other religion does. What is happening is a few crazies have warped the religion and are going nuts.

Well if it does, then listen to what the Mosques are teaching....

Originally posted by stumasonHave to be honest and say i don't know of the Kobar Towers, but OKC was a Christian bomber, TWA was an accident.
Yes, the USS Cole was Islamic Militants, but hardly worth nuking people over!
As with all terrorist attacks, it should be treated as a criminal act and dealt with as such, with all involved being caught and punished (not the whole goddam race of people)

OKC city had an Iraqi Intel agent as part of it, the US Government hides the fact as to hide the incompetence of the admin, TWA 800 was no accident, read the reports of the Army pilots ok? For heavens sake this is a conspiracy site, its here.

Originally posted by stumasonWhat you should have done was sort of Afghanistan (which everyone, even the French, backed) and bring those responsible to justice in court of law (see OKC bombing here, you didn't go and kill all your Militia types, did you?)

The Militia do not want to kill the American civilians, you do not understand them, they do not want big brother or at least some of them. They were origiinally created after that little war of independence to keep the Feds in check as they still do, but most members are patriots.

Originally posted by stumasonYou know full well I am not an American. You also know full well I do not "hate" the US. How many times have we been over this Ed? Your the one spouting the "hate" here.

Well you sure seem to love the teachings being preached in mosques, you sure as hell dont want to fight it.

Originally posted by stumasonCare to elaborate? Blair is a leftist.....

But he is not stupid either, yes he would be a Democrat here, but even Clinton wasnt stupid.

Originally posted by stumasonYeah, whatever Ed. Riding on the back of the US taxpayer?
. If it was a Humanitarian mission, then the most Humanitarian thing you could have done would have been to finish the job and bring peace, not come home with your tail between your legs.

See Clinton was taking hits at the polls, just as Bush is now. Clinton cared about the polls , Bush could care less......We should have stayed, but been allowed to fight without hands being tied behind our back by the Clinton Admin

Originally posted by stumason
And Bosnia? EVERYONE ignored Bosnia for years, it wasn;t until Datin, years after the war started that anyone did anything there and it wasn't just the US. In fact, the US was pressured into helping, with the Brits leading the way (and still do). i think your getting confused with kosovo (not suprising as a good proportion of Americans can't even find America on a map)

Look its Yugoslavia, its in Europes back yard and YOU should have taken care of it, Clinton didnt want the bad press so that is why he did nothing, same in Rhwanda and now Sudan with Bush. Chicken#s.

Originally posted by stumasonnope, a handful of crazies. Quite literally, compared to the worldwide population of Muslims, fanatics make up a very insignificant amount.

But the 'majority' is quiet, REAL quiet...

Originally posted by stumasonEd, you can spot alledged nukes in NK with your satellites but you can't find 40 in your own backyard?? This story is bull and you know it. even if they did manage to set one off, nuking the holy sites of a religion will do alot more harm than good, why can you not see that?

What? There is a big difference between a launch pad and a suitcase.

Originally posted by stumason The apprporiate course of action would be to use your SF to capture those responsible, rather than tearing up half the globe and causing WW3. it's not like we are dealing with a nation here (se Japan-Pearl Harbour), they are a disparate group of individuals who are being mislead by a warped idelogy.

Not fighting a PC war as the left would have it, I would agree if we could turn them loose, like say cross into Pakistan but alas, we cant do that now can we?

Originally posted by stumasonBlaming the entire of Islam and nuking their countries will only serve to boost those you seek to harm and perpetute the cycle of violence and make it harder to stop.

No the Threat of Retaliation would serve as a deterent, remember we are not talking first strike here...lay out the consequnces BEFOREHAND.

Originally posted by stumasonSee above. There is no need to start nuking innocent people back. It is would be wholly disproportionate and down right wrong. use your assets wisely and bring those responsible to justice, not the 1 billion people who just want to live out their lives peacefully and happy.

I do not want to kill 1 billion Muslims, nothing could be further from the truth, but they had better clean house.....and soon.

Originally posted by stumasonAny dead is bad enough, regardless where they are from. You take my stance against you nuking half the world as Anti-american. You are certifiably bonkers if you think that. I am merely trying to ensure that my daughter grows up in a world that is filled with hate and rhetoric which you (and OBL) are promoting.

Well you compare me with OBL? WTF?

I am not promoting the destruction of a culture, he is.....BIG difference.

Originally posted by stumasonBy all means, use measured military means to go and capture the lunatic fringe. BUT...you will never stop this king of extreme thinking, as there will always be a lunatic fringe in whatever society you care to look at. Nuking half the world will only serve to expand this fringe into the mainstream and make matters 1000 times worse. Think about that.

So send them that memo now ok?

Originally posted by stumasonCome on Ed, hundreds of billions a year on your fantastic military and Department of Homeland Insecurity and you still cannot locate and stop Mohammed with a nuke? On one hand you can see these things from space, but on the other you believe they have 40 in the US and they haven't used them?
Dude.......

I dont know if they have 40 or not, I know that Iran has had 2 tactical nukes for about 10 years now, OBL if he had just 3 or 4 could cause that world war real quick and he knows it. Its what he wants, the whole earth for ISlam.

Originally posted by stumasonBecause you obviously aren't listening. They have and are continuing to decry it. The world stood with you after 9/11 and Shrub squandered that with his half-arsed, piss-poor excused invasion of Iraq. Now everyone, whilst still trying to fight terrorism is trying to maintain their distance from the US as you are charging around the globe making everything much worse.

Iraq was a GOOD move, there are plenty of threads that explain why. No we went from capitulation and indifference to the offense.....

Originally posted by stumasonNo, it didn't. It very nearly got us all killed on a few occasions, but the UK maintains it's own (significant) stockpile.

What four Trident carrying subs held off the USSR for 50 years? Oh I guess it was Posiden and Polaris first then. Yes you have your own for deterence, but the Russians were held to MAD by the US.

Originally posted by stumasoni am assuming there is another word in there the censors cut out....nice chap, aren't you.

Yeah I called you a grateful little ship!
how soon we forget....Great Britian did more than any other Nato nation to spend its fair share to confront the bear, but it was far less than the US by % of GDP and you know it.

Originally posted by stumasonI don't know what to believe, but i know, that when you compare investigations into other terror attacks (say in London or Spain) we to the half-arsed and pre-conceived "investigation" the US did, it was poor to say the least. We are being kept fully up to date here in the Uk with regards to the London bombings and they still have an open mind as to who did what.

Well you dont think we let loose with all the findings do you? For obvious reasons I hope you know better.

Originally posted by stumason2 mins after 9/11 and you guys had all 19 "hijackers" named (even though some are still alive) and concluded it was AQ. then there is the rubble from the WTC which was whisked away on barges and forensic testing was never done. And so on and so on.....

2 minutes? Do you know how long it takes to review security camera footage when you know the time? Why was the investigation closed so soon, why waste more money proving what you already know.

Originally posted by stumasonDude, if it wasn't for the fact I love this site and respect the T&C's, I would love to say some things to you right now for that. I am not advocating capitulation by any means.....Please refrain from these false and downright offensive assumptions.

Well speak you mind just do it with class, lets say I dont like you much either then. If you are not preaching capitulation, then just what the hell are you saying, how can you promote anything other than total war to mop these bastards up? You just lost some countrymen to these cowards, its time to fight as the gloves need to come off....

Originally posted by stumasonEr...no they wouldn't, seeing as a Trafalgar Class isn't an SSBN, your thinking of the Vanguard Class.

Don't be such an arse. Was it Pakistan who authorised the attacks? No,so why nuke them?

Hey psst, your trafalgars can fire Tomahawks. Although not the newest blocks because of 2 recent failures but the older block models will do fine. You dont need to do it with a SLBM, no need.

Originally posted by stumasonYou really should read up how we deal with people like this, we are far from your stereotypical "Tulipwalker" (what does that even mean, i have asked before) capitulators.

first

1. tulipwalker
A single grouping of leftist, liberal, communist, pinko, enviro-nazi tree hugging, anti-American peace nicks.
Those tulipwalkers are at it again, protesting the war, even at the cost of more hatred, putting American lives at greater risk.

link

No I expect the majority of Brits to fight this crap as they are now, I am sure that the UK has its own peace nick leftists to sit back and bitch about everything.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Right Wing disaster porn designed to keep the NASCAR daddies holding on to the irrational shreds of hate they hold for the turbanites.

This is a pathetic story written by a troupe of paid-for schills that rely on rumour, gossip and plain old bull# to sell their ramblings.

They're selling you a product, not telling you the truth.

Oh Look, It's got the prime ingredients that are needed to go along with the wingnut agenda.

One splash of the evil immigrants:

failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border

One cup of the evil terrorist loving europeans:

Al-Qaida has developed close relations with the Albanian Mafia, which assists in the smuggling and sale of heroin throughout Europe and the U.S.

A cup of paranoia and a sprinkling of "they're everywhere":

thousands of al-Qaida sleeper agents have now been forward deployed into the U.S. to carry out their individual roles in the coming "American Hiroshima" plan.

A dollop of "make sure we link it to the clintons timeframe"

assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
BTW -

I dont like NASCAR..........not that there is anything wrong with it, just not my cup of tea..

And you whine when others sterotype?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well if it does, then listen to what the Mosques are teaching....

I have heard the Muslims preaching loud and clear (they have to make sure people here them and still they don't) against radicalism and these "terror" attacks. You choose to ignore them.

OKC city had an Iraqi Intel agent as part of it, the US Government hides the fact as to hide the incompetence of the admin, TWA 800 was no accident, read the reports of the Army pilots ok? For heavens sake this is a conspiracy site, its here.

Oh for christs sake..... TWA was a faulty fuel tank. OKC was right-wing christian zealots..why would they team up with Iraq?

Well you sure seem to love the teachings being preached in mosques, you sure as hell dont want to fight it.

If an Imaam preaches hat then he will be dealt with, the vast majority do not.

But the 'majority' is quiet, REAL quiet...

No they are not...how many friggin times do i have to say it. Even Imaams that the US has banned have spoken out against OBL and his cronies. Even this dude:

BBC

What? There is a big difference between a launch pad and a suitcase.

You can (apparently, according to your Gov who regulary rail against NK) sense radiactivity from space... Your guys said it, not me.

Not fighting a PC war as the left would have it, I would agree if we could turn them loose, like say cross into Pakistan but alas, we cant do that now can we?

Heck, you shouldn't have invaded Iraq but you did. A few SF in pakistan isnt gonna make an awful lot of difference.

I do not want to kill 1 billion Muslims, nothing could be further from the truth, but they had better clean house.....and soon.

Or.......?

Well you compare me with OBL? WTF?

I am not promoting the destruction of a culture, he is.....BIG difference.

It wasn't a direct comparison, but you both spill hate filled rhetoric out of your gobs. Anf yes you are promoting the destruction of a culture by wanting to nuke their holy sites!

Well you dont think we let loose with all the findings do you? For obvious reasons I hope you know better

What are these reasons that you whitewashed the investigation? What good reason is there for keeping the truth from the people?

2 minutes? Do you know how long it takes to review security camera footage when you know the time? Why was the investigation closed so soon, why waste more money proving what you already know.

Nice to see you completely overlook the fact that several of the supposed hijackers are still alive......

lets say I dont like you much either then.

Taking it personally are we? I am not going to be so childish to say I don't like you, as that would be false. I would like to know what it is that I have done to you too make you dislike me? I do however still take offense at your comment though:

You should be wearing a Chamberlain T-Shirt that says "My Family paid the Price in the air raids of London and all I got was this t-shirt of the Capitulator"

Completely uncalled for and personal insults are the sign of someone who cannot stand the heat of a good debate. You know nothing of my family and the prices we paid in WW2, so to use them in a below the belt attack on my character (which, despite my repeated assertions that I am not a "capitulator") is particulary offensive.

Hey psst, your trafalgars can fire Tomahawks

I am well aware of that, but the UK does not maintain a tactical nuclear arsenal.

Anyway, seems that it is like talking to a brickwall...and one that is particulary ignorant to reason. I have said several times that I do not want capitualtion but you insist I do, I have offered up much more moderate ways to deal with the problem and can offer more. Nuking half the planet though is something I will not agree with, no matter how much hate filled puke you continue to spread across the board.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Faulty fuel tank? Christian Zealot?

The Third man, John Doe.

I say that if they want to attack our cities, want millions dead, Mecca should be a potential target - yes.

Nice to see you completely overlook the fact that several of the supposed hijackers are still alive......

And the proof is? Would this person not come forward? Even the French Media would show that.

Well if you are not a capitulator then, I am sorry. But by your thoughts and statements you want to fight this with kid gloves and that can not happen.

You keep saying that the Muslim world speaks out, it is not what I see......I see isolated statements, let the PLO speak out, oh no wait they like to bomb civilians also, just what MAJOR Muslim countries are speaking out? I do not think all Muslims like what happened on 911, but I would bet it is closer to half than a small majority......

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

That's plain old rubbish. Now why will al queda, not executed that on sept 11th 2001, instead of driving planes into buildings? They could have accomplished this 4 yrs ago. This is where the conspiracy web, get's thicker, and more tangled... Hmm.. anyway, this is what George W. Bush, Fox News, and the Christian Conservatives, want you to act: BE VERY AFRAID!

Exactly.

All this bullcrap is, is propoganda to make you nervous, scared, and willing to go to more war. You guys are aware of propoganda, right? And its role throughout modern history? The USS Maine was exploited to get us into war. The British even published fake magazines in Germany during WW2 as a part of psychological warfare. This stuff isn't new, guys.

Skippy is a prime example of how the government wants you to think, speak, act against Muslims, and think it's in self-defense. I know Nazi comparisons are not much appreciated here, but people, do not begin calling for a genocide of Muslims!! This is the whole reason we study history!

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but Bin Laden has stated in past interviews very clearly that he will not use nuclear arms against the US except in retaliation to the US detonating them in the Mid-East. This is the whole 'eye for an eye' thing again. As far as I know, because I haven't heard otherwise, Bin Laden still adheres to 'eye for an eye'. If someone detonates nukes within the US, I would bet anything that it wouldn't be Bin Laden. This is definitely not something to take lightly, and stop using your brain on. Massive amounts of human life is at stake here. Let's not be retarded and make it mistakenly lead to genocide simply out of blind hatred and ignorance from propoganda.

Ok, so I live about 15 minutes east of Philadelphia in Southern New Jersey. Assuming one goes off downtown there, I'm pretty much screwed, eh?

Rasputin, personally I would suggest you move man. I know my suggestion isn't exactly going to make you hop up and run, but knowing someone out there is hellbent on killing masses of people wouldn't exactly encourage me to continue living in a large population center. Not to mention all the other problems that come with urban life, from polluted air and water to situations in the event of disruptions in any mass-produced food supplies reaching your city. And where is all this upped security and police presence being directed?...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I say that if they want to attack our cities, want millions dead, Mecca should be a potential target - yes.

- Ed this is just a call for mass murder on a multi-million scale......and using 'Worldnetdaily' to do it!?

Cooo, reduced to the really reputable sourcing there ed.

Face it, frustrations and all......
There is no 'they' in the accepted sense.
There is no 'nation' or country to go 'tit for tat' with.

You're just proposing a lashing out on the innocent, whatever the consequences, because you seem to think that not to is, somehow, 'weak' or to 'appease'.
(who?)

This is just another example of how nuclear weapons are being casually introduced into discussion and debate as if they are not the huge step up in 'overkill' that they actually are.......oh yeah, and all - for a few moments at the begining of the discussion at least - supposedly on the basis of 'if they do it first', yeah right.

Well if you are not a capitulator then, I am sorry. But by your thoughts and statements you want to fight this with kid gloves and that can not happen.

- If you actually give one about getting those actually responsible for these outrages you fight smart, you don't just lash out like an idiot.
You concern yourself with getting those actually responsible, surely?

.......and who and what are these 'capitulators'?
I haven't seen any, I see people attempting to work out what is really going on and what has really gone on but I have not seen anyone attempting to, what, 'surrender' to some sort of a Muslim take-over?!
Please.
Wise up.

Who has the real power in this world ed and who will continue to hold the real power, huh?

'Capitulate' my bottom.

You keep saying that the Muslim world speaks out, it is not what I see......I see isolated statements

- You obviously missed almost the entire British 'Muslim world' speaking out so clearly after the attacks here, then.

let the PLO speak out, oh no wait they like to bomb civilians also, just what MAJOR Muslim countries are speaking out? I do not think all Muslims like what happened on 911, but I would bet it is closer to half than a small majority......

- You're using an extreme to paint an entire people and then just guessing.

You surely know better than that.......especially if you are using this to justify the deaths of many millions in sheer blind unthinking vengence.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm beginning to understand why " the meek shall inherit the earth ".

We have right wing Christian fundementalists and right wing Jewish fundementalists
telling us that all the world's problems are being caused by Islamic fundementalists.

Frankly I'm sick of all these extremist views collectively causing so much disruption to
any hope of peace.

The real enemies are the military industrialists who thrive on the weakness of human nature
for profit.

Imagine how the world would change if the world's collective military budgets were spent to provide
housing, food, health care and education for those in need.

It saddens me that people are so easily mislead by those who proclaim they are doing God's work.

There is nothing HOLY about war!

[edit on 19-7-2005 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

- Ed this is just a call for mass murder on a multi-million scale......and using 'Worldnetdaily' to do it!?

Cooo, reduced to the really reputable sourcing there ed.

I am not advocating the destruction of millions of Muslims at all, remember this is after some decide to kill 4 million Americans, Mecca and Medina become a LEGIT target.

Somewhere I was reading that Allah had said that if Mecca was ever destroyed then he would be proven to be a false God.....food for thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yup dad bern it! Let's destroy Mecca and make good God fearin Christians out of all them gal dern heathen savages! Spits.

Maw where's my terbacky, my beer and my gun?

[edit on 20-7-2005 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Is that it's usually a couple of days behind CNN.

Now seriously here this is just silly and you all know it.

Obviously Bin Laden would like nothing more to destroy us, which is why I am frankly rather embarrased about our total lack of ability to find this guy in what almost 4 years?! We look like bumbling fools.

But where would he get one? That's the better question which deserves careful analysis. Most of the posters mentioned the possibilities, black market russian stockpiles, N korea, pakistan, china (?). I heard there were a few that were dumped in the sea of japan off the russian coast once that are still missing. Inside job? Steal one from Area 51?

Then the final question is how to get it into the country. That part is bothersome considering how easily coc aine gets in here. The only thing I would be worried about is if the crack dealers made deals with BL ...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join