It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida's U.S. nuclear targets Captured documents reveal bin Laden's dates & Locations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Think that justifies a response? Please, no double standards.

Hey, I'm all for wiping out Al Quaeda.

Just not random Muslims that have nothing at all to do with them.

And I'm not impressed by threats from people with no ability to carry them out anyway. Who are usually the people that go around making threats in the first place.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bin Laden wants the Muslim world united under a Caliphate, with him as the caliph, correct? I think nuking Mecca might be a dang good way to help him do that. If we get nuked and respond against Mecca, every moderate government in the Islamic world is likely to be turned on it's head by radicals, who will naturally align themselves with the man who brought down the Great Satan.

I don't particularly believe he has the nukes- this sounds like a hodge podge of 7 year old rumor and even more questionable brand new rumors, with heavy ties to the congressional testimony of Aleksandr Lebed and Alexei Yablokov about up to 100 suit-case nukes which were not accounted for, possibly because they were under the control of the KGB rather than the Ministry of Defense.
The biggest question for me is why Bin Laden hasn't made his move yet if he's got them? The longer he waits while we continue to capture, interrogate, intercept, aind investigate, the greater the chances of America stopping him.

It looks like pure hype to me. Either Bin Laden or Bush just wants the American people to be afraid right now. Which one... your guess is as good as mine.

But IF he does have them, then I figure the only way to deter him is to threaten the utter destruction of the Muslim world. If I were president, and a terrorist organization carried out a nuclear attack which would likely bring America down to the level of France or Italy (read, pushing the definition of first world country to its lower limit) then the only suitable retaliation would be the destruction of every major center of population, industry, and culture between Libya and Indonesia, excepting a hand full of non-muslim nations, such as India)
Then I'd send US troops to occupy resource-bearing areas in the sparsely populated crater that remained and take the oil as reparations. I'd be perfectly fair with the free world about prices, but if they wanted to make an issue of it I'd offer them the opportunity to go through what we had just gone through.

Yeah- I'm a mad man. I've heard. So is our enemy. Sometimes only a mad man can survive tangling with one of his own kind.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by The Vagabond]

OYG

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
See these super conservative pro military types have too much machismo... they always did... they think with their fists too much... so they always end up punching somebody out or punching themselves... edsinger proves that many hawks don't understand fanatical islam... Mecca is the capital of islam... nuking Mecca in retaliation would mean making enemies with the largest religion on the planet... there might be terrorists there but the terrorist to civilian ratio is so much more in favor of civilians that doing something like that would just piss ALL muslims off... Wouldn't catholics be pissed if someone killed the pope?

OPEC nations would automatically stop sales to the US... there would be a muslim revolt inside every western nation worldwide... the economy and the world as we know will collapse... sounds like the hail mary pass in OBL's playbook...

ANYBODY that thinks nuking Mecca is an option should go back to hell and tell the devil that the earth isn't going to go apocalypse just yet... not while I'm alive anyway...

please edsinger: deny ignorance not promote it....

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
OYG, although I understand and agree that thinking with your fists is usually not the answer, once somebody else has forced you into a fight, it's dang near the only thing that will save you sometimes.

If somebody knocks the snot out of you and is coming to finish the job, are you going to try to think of a way out of it, or are you gonna try to kill him before he kills you?

To the extent possible, America needs to play it cool. To the extent that our future is put in jeopardy by a nuclear attack, we need to nuke them back and carve a new future out of our enemy's glowing corpse.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
It looks like pure hype to me. Either Bin Laden or Bush just wants the American people to be afraid right now. Which one... your guess is as good as mine.

Either Bin Laden or Bush? They're bedfellows, my friend. They both want Americans to be afraid. Bin Laden is a terrorist (one who acts to encourage his enemy's fear or terror) and Bush wants a divided populace. The scared ones (who love and follow him and want to do ridiculous things like nuke religious sites) and those who think for themselves and want a more logical, effective solution.

This does not scare me. Only the naive would be scared into making a stupid move based on this 'information'. It's ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I am not in total agreement that Mecca should be nuked IF, I just want it on the table, tit for tat...these puckers do not fight with honor so why should we?

We should fight with honor because honor is the mark of a man... or a nation.

Honor can neither be given nor taken away it can only be earned or lost through one's own actions.

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
bin Laden and Bush are the same people the same family the same business connection
If a nuke goes off in the US, it's courtesy of Bush and his backers, blamed maybe on bin Laden
Perhaps we'll see the Bin Laden Construction company brought in to help rebuild the maimed city
It's happened before

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
bin Laden and Bush are the same people the same family the same business connection
If a nuke goes off in the US, it's courtesy of Bush and his backers, blamed maybe on bin Laden
Perhaps we'll see the Bin Laden Construction company brought in to help rebuild the maimed city
It's happened before

its almost as if u saying that George W. Bush and Osama bin Laden met together at Crawford and plan how things should work in the world that would benefit both.

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

its almost as if u saying that George W. Bush and Osama bin Laden met together at Crawford and plan how things should work in the world that would benefit both.

Well, metaphorically so. Maybe they did once...maybe they did

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OK this is a damn joke to you folks.

We have no threat against the radical Muslims, we can not threaten what we cant see. And you Tulipwalkers will fight tooth and nail in every effort we make to try and find these sob's, you cry rights and freedoms are being lost, but lets face it, even just 2 nukes in the right place can kill over a million, plus more as the sickness takes hold. The $$$ needed would result in the United States having to back away from the world and this is NOT in the worlds interest although I like the thought of telling the world to kiss our ass , especially Europe.

I know you peace nick's cant comprehend the fact that all we have is the threat to take from them IF they take from us. I am so sick of hearing about these innocent Muslims that would be killed without even an afterthought of the millions of Americas that would be dead. you make me sick. It is called making a battle plan with all contingencies covered.

We would not need to bomb the civilians, we could give a get out notice beforehand.

Yes its a threat at this point but a damn good one. The 'good' Muslims would take it seriously and then help us track these puckers and not just sit back and show their true colors with the 'silence' we presently see. Except for a VERY few the Muslim world is quiet, and most are already secretly rooting for the Islamic state and we ALL know it.

As for Bush being in bed with OBL, you really show your ignorance but at this point it is a conspiracy site so it makes sense for the 'kooks' to have something to rant about...

Mark this one down, as I have already told this board months ago, the threat has already been given.........Nukes in the US will NOT be tolerated. We will no longer try to kill flies with a flyswatter, we will spray the entire threat with DDT.

PS . Just what would be the opinion in the Nuke went off in Paris or London? What would you recommend then, a sternly worded memo?

[edit on 18-7-2005 by edsinger]

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

. Just what would be the opinion in the Nuke went off in Paris or London? What would you recommend then, a sternly worded memo?

We'd just know it was a hype from the US Government
Whose downfall is justly deserved
As is its partner UK government, come to think of it
And probably the French and most other Euro governments, and the other bloc partnering 'perpetual war' mongers

[edit on 18-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
More scare mongering to keep the American public scared and under the control of corporate USA.Inc

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
More scare mongering to keep the American public scared and under the control of corporate USA.Inc

maybe u need to tell Osama to stop making videos about threatening America and maybe this will not fallin into American govt and corporations hands.
, also tell him to stop attacking America all over the world, and to retract his statement on killing Americans both military and civilian around the world where u can find them.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Good to know there are so many America haters out there, I would hope that if you are here, you would leave.

If it is so bad, get out. But then again you would be tripping over those trying to get in now wouldn't you.

It just figures that some folks would think that Bush was at fault for one if it went off in Europe, same folks believe that he caused the Tsunami's and Hurricane, hell he caused world hunger and VD also..........

I cant say what I truly feel , but I will put it like this, if there was a fire and I needed to piss.....I wouldnt waste it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ed, with every new post you make, the more I think you are going ever so slightly bonkers. Everything is so damn black and white to you isn't it? Are you not capable of rational thought? Have you had that portion of the brain removed or something?

The $$$ needed would result in the United States having to back away from the world and this is NOT in the worlds interest although I like the thought of telling the world to kiss our , especially Europe.

I don't know, might not be a bad idea, the US backing off from the world. We might be able to restore some sort of stability and peace once again. look how America backed off from the world after Somalia (oh no, 18 guys got killed, run away!), the world was the most peaceful it had been for a very long time for much of the 90's.

And what is your problem with Europe Ed? You always seem so upset with us here. Jealous of our freedoms and way of life?
I make myself laugh sometimes...I am soooo funny

I am so sick of hearing about these innocent Muslims that would be killed without even an afterthought of the millions of Americas that would be dead. you make me sick

Your already quite sick by the sounds of it Ed. You want to incite 1 billion people to wipe you out just beacuse a handful set off some nukes? I feel for those that may get caught up in it, but killing more innocents is hardly the way to deal with it? Cycle of violence anyone?

Then again, the increased expenditure on the subsequent Holy War you want so much would boost the profits of the Arms manufacturers and corporate cronies your Government seems so happy to please. Think of all that Oil you could grab too...MMMMM....Oil........

We would not need to bomb the civilians, we could give a get out notice beforehand.

How awfully civilised of you, Ed. i can imagine it now:

"Attention innocent people of (insert Muslim city here), this is the US. We are pleased to announce you have 6 hours to vacate your homes before we inicinerate them in a unprovoked act of extreme violence. We know that a handful of crazies where responsible, but we are going to nuke all of you cities anyway. Any questions, please forward them to Dept of PR, The Pentagon. We will endeavour to respond in 4-6 weeks. Have a nice day!"

The 'good' Muslims would take it seriously and then help us track these puckers and not just sit back and show their true colors with the 'silence' we presently see. Except for a VERY few the Muslim world is quiet, and most are already secretly rooting for the Islamic state and we ALL know it.

Thats utter BS. Nice to see the quote marks around the word good too, shows your true colours there. All Muslims around the world would be enraged by such a threat, regardless if they supported OBL or not. Same as if someone threatened to nuke all your cities (oh, hang on.."they" have and look what your doing...kinda proves the point really)

Nukes in the US will NOT be tolerated.

Glad to hear it. When are you going to finally get rid of your obscene stockpile then?

PS . Just what would be the opinion in the Nuke went off in Paris or London? What would you recommend then, a sternly worded memo?

Well...compare what is happening now with what you guys did after 9/11. Your investigation was a sham, the evidence cleared up before it could be inspected and shipped to China for disposal and you have invaded two countries. Infact, you started bombing people before the investigation had even started!

However, in London, the bus was only moved from the scene yesterday, the Tube stations bomb scenes are still being investigated and we are using the LAW ENFORCEMENT people to bring those responsible to justice.

We not off to invade pakistan just because the guys where from there and went to a Jihad school there are we?

In the situation of a nuke attack, we would do the same. Although we would be pretty brassed off, we would not let fly with the Tridents will-nilly as that serves no purpose apart from childish revenge.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
edsinger

Way to widen the Fanatical Divide

(Great thread, very applicable to this current discussion.)

The notion that most of America feels the way y'all do terrifies me more than nuclear war. Thank God that isn't the case.

Truth is most people in America have no interest in killing themselves or one another for extremist viewpoints. Not yours, or anyone else's.

Unfortunately, it only takes a few maniacs to wipe out a civilization.

So societies of all stripes have to be vigilant and remain staunchly moderate, for the good of mankind.

This whole played-out drama of Red and Blue, Christianity and Islam, You and Them, it's proven dramatically ineffective at permanently solving problems. History is a tool, use it!

I'll concede that violence solves problems, however, extremist political violence has historically generated a very predictable, very damaging backlash, in every recorded instance no less.

It never has to get to that point. This is the part where you say "It's already at that point." To which I reply, no, more than three quarters of the world's population knows better. The fringe has convinced itself and some others into thinking that there is no middle ground left.

That's a bold-faced fabrication designed to elicit popular support for extremist attitudes.

The people of America are not as insane as our elected representative would lead one to believe. Similarly, the muslims of the world are not as insane as our government has led us to believe. America and the Middle East have at least one thing in common, we're both burdened and shamed by the presence of a lunatic fringe.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumasonEd, with every new post you make, the more I think you are going ever so slightly bonkers. Everything is so damn black and white to you isn't it? Are you not capable of rational thought? Have you had that portion of the brain removed or something?

No I haven't, I just know that asking them nicely to stop will not work. You all say its nuts and that I am a warmongerer, but what are your solutions? These sternly worded memo's will not work. The Muslims respect force and they are the ones that have to stop the radicalism withing their ranks or we will sooner or later, just as the Christians had to stop the clinic bombers, no difference.

Originally posted by stumasonI don't know, might not be a bad idea, the US backing off from the world. We might be able to restore some sort of stability and peace once again. look how America backed off from the world after Somalia (oh no, 18 guys got killed, run away!), the world was the most peaceful it had been for a very long time for much of the 90's.

Yeah the 90's were peaceful? Who you #ting? Ever heard of the Kobar Towers, Oklahoma City?Twa800, the USS Cole? No the president just didn't have the balls to confront it early and then we HAD to after 911. Yeah its all America's fault, I can tell you are not an American, hate away pal....Just plead ignorance later....

Originally posted by stumasonAnd what is your problem with Europe Ed? You always seem so upset with us here. Jealous of our freedoms and way of life?
I make myself laugh sometimes...I am soooo funny

Well the whole of Europe is not bad, just the leftist capitulators that will cost more of their countrymen thier lives later are the ones in which I speak. Western Europe has been riding 50 years of peace on the back of the US taxpayer, and then when the chips are down, they run (some countries excluded here), and you bring up Somalia? What kind of stupid remark is that? IT WAS A HUMANITARIAN mission and what about Bosnia etc? You havent a clue do you?

Originally posted by stumasonYour already quite sick by the sounds of it Ed. You want to incite 1 billion people to wipe you out just beacuse a handful set off some nukes? I feel for those that may get caught up in it, but killing more innocents is hardly the way to deal with it? Cycle of violence anyone?

Handful of nukes? Would it stop there? Ask yourself that one ok? It is easy for you to sit and bargain away American lives, but it is not so easy this side of the pond.

So again I ask what is your solution? I know , Let the UN send a sternly worded memo, something like " If you set off another nuke in the USA, we will be forced to no longer restrain the French from settling the matter once and for all.

We are talking about 100's of thousands dead, maybe even a million. I guess its no worry to you as long as its in the USA then?

Originally posted by stumasonThen again, the increased expenditure on the subsequent Holy War you want so much would boost the profits of the Arms manufacturers and corporate cronies your Government seems so happy to please. Think of all that Oil you could grab too...MMMMM....Oil........

Get off the oil kick, this isnt about oil? Last I heard Isreal was not loaded with billions of barrels of the stuff and these #s still want to wipe every Jew from the face of the earth. Its HATE and you can not appease it.

Originally posted by stumason"Attention innocent people of (insert Muslim city here), this is the US. We are pleased to announce you have 6 hours to vacate your homes before we inicinerate them in a unprovoked act of extreme violence. We know that a handful of crazies where responsible, but we are going to nuke all of you cities anyway. Any questions, please forward them to Dept of PR, The Pentagon. We will endeavour to respond in 4-6 weeks. Have a nice day!"

Well that was more than they are offering us. How about that sternly worded memo that is your solution to the problem? Drop them in leaflets?

Originally posted by stumasonThats utter BS. Nice to see the quote marks around the word good too, shows your true colours there. All Muslims around the world would be enraged by such a threat, regardless if they supported OBL or not. Same as if someone threatened to nuke all your cities (oh, hang on.."they" have and look what your doing...kinda proves the point really)

If that is the case, how come I do not hear them decrying it? All I hear from them is the end of the Great Satan....The Muslim world is quiet for the most part. I was very pleasantly surprised by the UK Muslims Fatwa the other day but that is an exception to the rule and not the norm and you know it.

Originally posted by stumasonGlad to hear it. When are you going to finally get rid of your obscene stockpile then?

Well that obscene stockpile protected YOU for 50 years. Greatful little # aren't ya? How about the Russians stockpile? Why are you not bitching about them? Hmmm Pakistan's?

Seems the US could have conquered the whole world in the late 40's, but we didn't and were responsible with the weapons as were the Russians imho.

Originally posted by stumasonWell...compare what is happening now with what you guys did after 9/11. Your investigation was a sham, the evidence cleared up before it could be inspected and shipped to China for disposal and you have invaded two countries. Infact, you started bombing people before the investigation had even started!

Hindsight is always 100%, I guess you think it was an inside job too? Why dont we release these things? I can not answer that but there is a good reason I am sure....it sure as hell should not be released just to appease the freaks of the world who will by into an bull# conspiracy scenario.

Originally posted by stumasonHowever, in London, the bus was only moved from the scene yesterday, the Tube stations bomb scenes are still being investigated and we are using the LAW ENFORCEMENT people to bring those responsible to justice.

Well that is good, these were small time players. Be thankful your government is looking to cure the sickness not just heal the wound. You should be wearing a Chamberlain T-Shirt that says "My Family paid the Price in the air raids of London and all I got was this t-shirt of the Capitulator" Its the same thing, just 60 years later.

Originally posted by stumasonWe not off to invade pakistan just because the guys where from there and went to a Jihad school there are we?

Well if those bombs would have had a radioactive tint to them you can bet your ass that a Trafalgar class would be making some glass in Pakistan, yes.

Originally posted by stumasonIn the situation of a nuke attack, we would do the same. Although we would be pretty brassed off, we would not let fly with the Tridents will-nilly as that serves no purpose apart from childish revenge.

No, you would BEG for them not to do it again, just as they want.

Show one ounce of weakness, and they go for the pounds of hell...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOneThe people of America are not as insane as our elected representative would lead one to believe.

No we are not, but when the radioactive ash starts falling, it will be Americans dying and that will not stand, it CAN NOT.

Originally posted by WyrdeOne Similarly, the muslims of the world are not as insane as our government has led us to believe. America and the Middle East have at least one thing in common, we're both burdened and shamed by the presence of a lunatic fringe.

Then why don't the Muslims of the world PUT A STOP to it and we can all go on our merry way? Why? Why the silence? It speaks louder than any words ever could.

I am no lunatic, I just know that if the guy down at the end of the street keeps threating your families lives and the neighbors and police do nothing, someday violence will happen. When the first act of violence starts, a bullet ends the problem very quickly. Same concept.

Is MECCA the target of choice? I don't know, but I can not think of ANY other spot to bomb in retaliation? If the Muslims of the world are so peaceful, then they need to stand up now and end the fanatical movement. Christians are no longer on the crusades either. It is time for Islam to grow up.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well I guess y'all should stick to the New York Times then....oh wait maybe the LA Times....

I am not in total agreement that Mecca should be nuked IF, I just want it on the table, tit for tat

Thats like arguing that every time a US soldier is killed in Iraq, the US will kidnap and execute a native iraqi at random. Tit for Tat.

..these puckers do not fight with honor so why should we?

Because we're better?

NOTHING SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE TABLE,

The idea is silly and shouldn't be done first and foremost because it's silly and wouldn't work.

and one thing you seem to forget, even if OBL doesn't give a hoot, those billion Muslims do and they might think twice about helping the piece of #, if they know the consequences BEFOREHAND.

You'd not do something that you feel you must, or be slightly less likely to, if it meant that a bible was going to be destroyed?

In islam, mecca and the kabba are just places, they are not integral to the faith. Its not liek you'd be saying 'attack us and we destroy your religion', its just not really a threat that is going to stop anyone. It'd just tick them off, whereas the threat of destroying it wouldn't deter anyone, the threat itself woudl just tick them off too.

You mention above that threats tend to make people violent, how would you expect a nation to react when threatened with 9 nuclear blasts in the hopes of killing 4 million people?

The US population has a right to defend itself in any way it deems necessary. But this threat is ludicrous, al-qaida does not have 40 nukes and two in the US. Attacking mecca is nonsense, if the US is attacked with nukes, or chemical or biological weapons, at home, and probably this applies to the field too, then the US is fully justified in responding with thermo-nuclear war, and obviously that will be the response. If islamists bomb NYC and LA and the likes, then tehran, damascus, baghdad, cairo, and a large number of islamic cities are obviously going to be nuked. Detterence is already in effect. Singling out 'mecca' is stupid tho, its not going to add to detterence, its just an insult to even the moderates. Nuke Tehran, hell, even iranians moderates have to admit, tehran threatend to destroy the US and attacked it, so they response made sense. They can say 'I am not the enemy, I am not being attacked, iran is being attacked". But nuking mecca? Its like attacking them personally. Its dumb. Its exactly like firebombing the vatican. If FDR had threatened to assasinate the pope during WWII, italy wouldn't've stood down, or even pulled out of or not entered the axis. Mussolini'd've been even more popular, and if you actually did it, when the smoke cleared, you'd have a network of catholic churches in the US that you just declared war on, and they'd be fully justified in responding out of defense.
Hell, the pope blessed the facist program, 'mecca' hasn't done anything of the sort. Attacking mecca is completely the wrong move. You can not erase islam, you can not intimidate people that are already becomming suicide bombers! You have to defeat them in the field militarily, and support the moderates and enact reform and liberalization within their population.

the vagabond
, every moderate government in the Islamic world is likely to be turned on it's head by radicals, who will naturally align themselves with the man who brought down the Great Satan.

And they'd be right, in all honesty. Nuking mecca is declaring war on all muslims, becuase mecca's got nothing to do with bin ladin. They'd have to respond for defense.

then I figure the only way to deter him is to threaten the utter destruction of the Muslim world

Detterence is the thread of destruction, technically, not the destruction itself. Detterence is in effect today. If WMD are used agianst the US, then the US has to mount a WMD response, for future detterence, not simply for punishing the current enemy, but to detter all enemies.

edsinger
We have no threat against the radical Muslims, we can not threaten what we cant see.

The US has the threat of global thermonuclear war against the radicals, they know it, they know that they'll be affected by it. The don't want to see tehran, damascus, baghdad, cairo, tripoli, etc etc, destroyed, thats detterence, not threatening to nuke one city, mecca.

And you Tulipwalkers

Absurd. Some of the people posting here are of the 'bush is bin ladin fringe', but peopel who advocate global thermonuclear war, the occupation of entire regions of the earth, and hunting the dreaded enemy to the ends of the planet with the ultimate goal of destroying him and everything he knows, are hardly 'tulipwalkers'. One doesn't have to be a left wing liberal to see that threatening to nuke mecca is a stupid idea. Its not going to work!. I mean, that senator should be shot, what the hell did he think he was doing? People in themiddle east aren't going to cower in fear, and certianly not the ones that are already invovled in global jihad. These guys aren't koran-thumping morons who are gonna stop because some rock is threatened. Hell, there's practically nothing in mecca anyway, and the box around the rock has been rebuilt multiple times anway! They'd just but rebuilding it on their 'to-do list', right after 'destroy the great satan'.

If the US had come into germany after WWII and rounded up thousands of german civilians and executed them en mass, in retaliation for the war, would that help or hurt the occupation? If the US had publically executed the Japanese Emperor, do you really think that their generals would've given up their swords, or that the threat of it would've made them? And he was their god! not just a direction that people face!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In the term Holy War.......

lets see, are these pukes threating the Vatican? dunno.

The way I see it, Tehran is not a legit target unless IRAN can be found at fault.

Radical Islam is the threat and therefore the pinnacle of the religion is a target. They want to mass murder millions of Americans, ok then instead of saying Mecca is a target, would you peace nicks allow a declaration that IF a nuke goes off in a Western city, be it France, the UK, or USA that 3 cities will be nuked. One by each Nuke Western Nation, the target list of which no one would know who did what city.

Tehran , Damascus( Maybe Islamabad instead), and Ryhad

Would the French and the UK agree to take these targets? Would they hold up to their end of the bargain if it was New York and not Paris or London that was hit?

[edit on 18-7-2005 by edsinger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join