It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here about the gay marrige?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes, on Good Morning America, I saw a commercial promoting this gay marriage on the wrestling show SmackDown. Sorry, I had to watch it. It was the greatest publicity stunt for anything I've ever seen. The two guys stopped the ceremony because they said they weren't really gay, just a publicity stunt.

Then the preacher pulled a Charlie's Angel/James Bond and tore his face off. Then two guys come out and attack the two gay ungay guys and the women McMahon. Stephanni? Anyways, that was the funniest thing ever! if you missed it it was the laugh of the night. My god it was just gut busting hilarious.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I saw it too. I've been a wrestling fan for over 18 years and I have to say that was one of the funniest moments I've ever seen in wrestling. Good stuff. Although the RAW show kinda sucks right now. The only good thing in it is RVD.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 10:55 AM
link   
RVD? He sucks, go Kane. Go Big Show. Go Jeff Hardy. Go, last, but not least, the king of the world, Jericho.

Of course, Smackdown has Rey Mysterio, UnderTaker, God Father!, and Matt Hardy. And the greatest, the true triple H, Hollywood Hulk Hogan. But Raw still better. With Nature Boy WOOO!! Ric Flair.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This topic is for the gay wedding, or for the wrestling ?

Anyway, there are sooooooo cute in their colored swimsuits.So beautifull, when their muscles are wets.... And I sit down my ass in your face....And I'm taking you in the back....And I'm " playing " with you...

Yeah, what a "sport" ! One day, you'll see them on a gay pride.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, Raw had HLA, hot lesbian action baby!

And, it a job, like a massuse or a @$$ doctor. Of course, they make about 800,000 average. Rock making second most next to austin, well, was until austin quit. Then THHH, Angle,(1996 olympic gold metal winner) and so forth.

The gay wedding was on smackdown, which is one of the wrestling shows.

Kane doesn't wear a swim suit, niether does the Hardy's, UnderTaker, Big Show, Hogan, Ric Flair, God Father, or Jericho.

Go to RVD and Rock for swim suits. The @$$ in face would be Rikishi, nephew to Jimmy"SuperFly" Snooka and cousin to Yoko Zuna.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Mother to her son : " Look who's coming, it's your taunt "

The boy : " Damn it, she's looking like the Terminator. What a taunt !!! "

Father to his daughter : " Look who's coming, it's you uncle "

The daughter : " Wooaaaw, he's gorgeous with his highwheels "

What a world....I don't know if I have to laugh or to cry.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I've been following wrestling for about 2 years now and I have to say that last Thursday�s episode of Smackdown! was great. Eric Bischoff, the RAW GM being that "priest" that sounded like he was from Creedmoor, then Jamul and Rosie coming out and destroying everything. Personally I like Stephanie McMahon�s Smackdown! better then RAW, you got The Rock, Taker, Mysterio, Angle, Edge, Hogan, Lesnar, ect...

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My Favorite 10 Best Wrestlers in the USA
1) Kurt Angle
2) Chris Benoit
3) Eddie Guerrero
4) Jerry Lynn
5) Rob Van Dam
6) Triple H - (before the injury)
7) Chris Jericho
8) Rey Misterio
9) Edge
10) Steve Corino

That's my favorite top 10 wrestlers. How about you guys?

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 10:09 AM
link   
1) The Rock
2) Undertaker
3) Edge
4) Rey Mysterio
5) RVD
6) Angle
7) Benoit
8) Kane
9) Jericho
10) HHH

My favorite Divas are Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I knew it.

This is NOT a topic about the gay mariages. It's a topic about wrestling.

Huuum....I wonder why we are speaking about wrestling in this topic...Wrestling= Gays or what ?

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Good Choice for the Divas there MM. But My favorites are Stacy Kiebler (gotta love them long legs!!) and Dawn Marie (she's got a Fantastic A$$).

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
1. Kane(7'0 326)
2. UnderTaker(6'11 323)
3. Big Show(7'2, 500)
4. Andre the Giant(7'6, 580)
5. Shawn Micheals(HBK)
6. Chris Beniot(Rabid Wolverine)
7. Matt/Jeff Hardy(Hardy Boyz)
8. Jericho(Y2J)
9. George(The Animal) Steel
10. Diamond Dallas Page.(DDP)

What about fav. Scenarios? My fav. was the Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit. Then, when they teamed up against Hunter and Austin. Next, Kane vs. DX. Kane is awsome, 7'0 326lbs. Big Red Machine.

Of course, I added a couple no longer in wrestling, but love the old vids of them. Andre the Giant would have made tops, but I decided to throw in the ones still around first.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I still like the days of the mid 90's with Bret Hart, UNdertaker & Paul Bearer with urn, Farooq, Kama, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Yokozuna, Lex Luger, Diesel, Razor Ramon, Fatu & Samu, M.O.M., Shawn Michaels, etc...

Oh yeah, and ECW!!!

Call me old fashioned...

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ECW! Damn Straight Bandit!! When ECW was at its peak it was the Best Wrestling Promotion in the United States. I was a HUGE ECW fan. Its a shame that they went out of business and now we are limited to watching WWE.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Owen Hart, Yokozuna(cousin of Rikishi) Bulldog(druggie) and Bret Hart were awsome.

But Farooq still there, Razor Ramon was as Scott Hall, Shawn Micheals there, UT to.

But yeah, old days were good, before people sued. Know why no more buried alive or first fire matches? Law suits. No more WWF, because of a law suit.

But you missed the greatest of them all Bandit, Mick Foley!(Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love) He was the greatest real wrestler. When he bled, it was real, when he broke a bone, lost his ear, teeth, skin, other body parts, real. Sure, Kane, UnderTaker, Big Show, they do it real, but only UT comes close to Mick Foley.

ECW, Paul Heyman right? HAHAHAHAHAHA! They fell before WCW did. That is sad. Of course, if they were any good they wouldn't have gone bankrupt. Unlike WWF! NO F'N E! which ruled the stats, and still do. Who filled sky dome? Who filled Metro Dome? Who has broken seating records in over 12 different countries? Who has broken those records in almost 50 stadiums? WWF! Baseball? no, football? close, but no cigar. Soccer? They got the closest, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Sorry, but WWF(NOT E!) has been king when it comes to filling up the stadium.

top topics

join