It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my eyes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I see these thingies since i had that fall so the symptoms are there for 3 years.
I'll let you guys know what the eyedoctor said okay?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Edward Leedskalnin the guy who built the Coaral Castle said that he used to see beads of light as well and that it was the physical presence of nature’s magnetism.

Its the sixth paragraph.
www.keelynet.com...

This is for biologists. I can see chromosomes without a microscope. To see I

close my eyes and then I open one eye just a little to look at the blue sky.

Then I can see chains of beads floating in the liquid in my eye. Some chains

of beads are longer than others.

Originally posted by elliott reid
i get that too but their not black its kinda like atome,s floating around but the weird thing is i can only see them when i look at the sky and it not medical its just Hmmm..... A slightly more spiritual sight then others

Just wondring can you see aura,s???

im guessing you can

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have a few of those 'floaters' too. Mine vary from dots to lint like fibers.....the first one I noticed was after an eye injury when I was a kid. ( I was pecked in the eye by a chicken that I was looking at a bit tooo closely! )

They get worse with age......I guess I can look forward to seeing the world thru a tangle of fuzz!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You might have a serious eye problem there.....you might even become blind in a few years.....

Well, but dont panic.

I know what you are talking about. And they dont follow you. You just "have them" in your eyes. Wherever you look, you will always see them. THey dont move. They are fixed in your eyes.

Well........i think we are talking about the same thing

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And Lanotom, i believe thats pretty usual, cuz i can see it either.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinterX
You might have a serious eye problem there.....you might even become blind in a few years.....

Well, but dont panic.

I know what you are talking about. And they dont follow you. You just "have them" in your eyes. Wherever you look, you will always see them. THey dont move. They are fixed in your eyes.

Well........i think we are talking about the same thing

yeah we are talking about the same thing. I'm glad i'm not the only one here on this forum who has this condition.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have talked to my optometrist about this. I have had them for about twelve years and I am only 24.

I have very very bad nearsightedness. My doc said that these things are dead skin cells that are trapped behind the lens. And they are sometimes increased by head trauma. They won't go away. Bummer, I know.
BUt they are not necessary signs of any impending done. In my case, however, she believes my retina will detach and I will eventually go blind. I am reserving room for a second opinion.

The floaters however are just a part of life. Not a necessary cause for alarm. What worries me more is that your eyesight has become worse. That is reason enough to hightail it on over to the nearest optometrist.

I wonder if anyone else with this problem ever had difficulty using a microscope. All the time I was supposed to be looking at single celled organisms I was following my floaters around the little eyepiece. A friend would have to focus it for me because I could never find it.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yep. Floaters. ALL YOU GUYS.......bloomin scaremongerers.......i have EXACTLy the same thing.

Theyre just a buildup of skin cells on the surface of your eye. perfectly normal for millions of people.
just go to your doctor if its really irritating you. i did. i never asked if there was a way of getting rid of them. they eventually go away, but another has usually popped up by then so they come and go.....extreme lack of sleep is one of the major causes i was told.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, get thee to a good eye doctor, ASAP.
It may not be something as serious as a detached retina,... what are the odds of you detaching both of them. But, you should get it checked out to rule out serious problems.

Not that folks here haven't given good info,
but have you thought to post this in Health and Wellness in BTS www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have these "floaters" too - sometimes they are a real pain in the arse!

(not saying thats what everyone has)

My optomitrist said shake yer head a little bit and they will move enough to get a little more outside your view - works for me

(course people think I'm crazy shakin my head all around)

Still very annoying when I have to read very dry programming manuals as it distracts my concentration somewhat.

I may choose to have my eyes replaced with electronic ones 30 years from now - especially if I can get excellent zoom and nightvision!

Better start saving I guess...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i can see little things in the air from my eyes but theyre not black. theyre more like clear bubbles. anyways, i know that this is something everyone can do wether theyve done it or not. to me, it moves around like confetti or however you spell it.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Jus got my eyes tested bout something ive had for about a year now, its strange coz ive only had it since christmas eve last year when a yellow orb came though my window and made me feel better coz i had annoyed my parents by coming home at 3am. Anyways my gf's xmas prez on the floor starts to russle, i had the smallest window in history and it wasnt open, so i start feeling like im being pulled up, like into a higher conciousness, then this orb comes through my window, my fear was taken away i had an amazing feeling of warmth and love, so i held out my hand and from the orb came a sort of arm that reached mine, it felt very cold and loving.

My friend had died 2 years before, so I thought it was him, thats why i held out my hand :')

So the next day im very sad, it now feels like i was being 'filtered' of all bad energy... Ever since i have been able to see energys, balls of energy that swirl around and surround me, i also see them with my eyes closed thats when they are more identifyable!

Anyways i also sometimes see lots and lots of parralel lines in my vision, its wierd coz i took a pic with my phone cam of my room a few nights ago and the lines came up on that too, i had it in night mode.

Ive also been aware of seeing what i believe to be solar rain im not sure what its called, like loads of dots coming down from above..I think maybe i just have sensative eyes!

Nothing wrong was found with my eyes, and pretty much knew that because the energys become more vibrant during meditation and strong feelings of emotion...

Apolagies for the long post! In a talkative mood

God Bless

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's an eye problem for sure. The same thing happened to my Dad after he fell down a few flights of stairs.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga_venom
I got a strange thing, i see these black figures/dotts all the time and they follow my eyemovements.
Does anyone knows what this is?

There is a Visine for that!

sorry, couldn't resist.

xu

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
if it was a black spot not spots then I would say it is the blind spot, you can not always see it there but in some cases like looking to the sky or viewing a 1/24 fps bright frame (1 flash every second on the screen with a duration of 1/24 second) in a complete dark room ( as in a theater ) you could see them very clearly. I say them because you have 2, one for each eye but the other eye covers the area of the blindspot so you dont see them regularly, no matter what you cannot look them directly, they are part of your eyes and offcenter. but if there is more than 2 freely floating or fixed, that must be different.

i took a pic with my phone cam of my room a few nights ago and the lines came up on that too, i had it in night mode.

woodsyboy in the future if you decide to sell that phone of yours in ebay, Im sure it will reach enormous bids
since it is not the first time it captured something interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Son, go see an optimologist [eye doctor] not an optometrist [glasses fitter]
there is a big difference. An optimologist is a medical dr. that specializes in the eye. Only they can make an accurate diognosis of your problem. Your eyesite is precious. Don't delay!!

Floaters are usually not that serious. Go check them out now!

[edit on 26-7-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
i get that too but their not black its kinda like atome,s floating around but the weird thing is i can only see them when i look at the sky and it not medical its just Hmmm..... A slightly more spiritual sight then others

Just wondring can you see aura,s???

im guessing you can

i have the exact same thing! i always just called them atoms, cuz im not exactly sure what they are, but i can see them in almost anything with darker coloration, its harder to see them on white or brightly colored objects though. what about you?

PS. hi xu!!! i havent seen you on ats before!(its gravare from ID) lol

best of luck to you, ga_venom, i hope all goes well for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
hey, i just remembered, i used to see this little brown translucent spot in my left eye, and i just started noticing it again today. when i was little, i used to play with it, but as i got older, i kinda forgot about it. any thoughts as to what it is? it looks like a little freckle that follows my vision, like, off to the sides of my vision, and it bounces around. thoughts??

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Black spots can be caused by high blood pressure. I often get them when I am sick. Also as said, detached retinas and some brain issues including strokes and tumours.

Now, coloured lights whizzing around, that's something completely different. I call them my fireflies and they are definitely weird to say the least...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
well mayet, its not black, its brown and kinda translucent. and i know its not a retina or head injury problem because ive never had a blow to the head and im 12 years old anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join