It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my eyes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I got a strange thing, i see these black figures/dotts all the time and they follow my eyemovements.
Does anyone knows what this is?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sounds odd,

First have you ruled out Eye problems?

Also how long has this been going on?
does it happen no matter where you are or just in a certain place or room?

Do you ever hear noises?

Explain a little more about the figures you see..... Have you heard of the shadow people?

[edit on 18-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Could be only minor, but could be something as serious as a detached retina. Call an optomatrist (eye doctor)'s office right away and see if they can tell you what is wrong, or make an appointment ASAP.

If you suddenly notice spots, floaters and flashes of light, you may be experiencing the warning signs of retinal detachment. Your vision might become blurry, or you might have poor vision. Another sign is seeing a shadow or a curtain coming down from the top of the eye or across from the side. These signs can occur gradually as the retina pulls away from the supportive tissue, or they may occur suddenly if the retina detaches immediately.

-Allaboutvision.com

If you haven't been staring at any bright lights lately, I'd definately get it checked out.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I see these things for like 3 years or something and it really doesn't affect my eyesight so i don't think it's an eyeproblem.
It are just assymetric figures, nothing i can recognise, so i don't think it are the shadow men ( i well atleast i hope so )
i see these things everywere and all the time

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If your seeing them all the time it does sound bad, it could be shadow people but I doubt it. Go see a quack NOW as basing on what others have said, it dont sound good.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I would say Detachment Of The Retina.

Detachment of the retina usually occurs from trauma to the head. This means trauma is usually a blow to the head, or if you fall off you bike and bump your head, or even bump your head hard enough on something at home. There is no pain with a detached retina; just light flashes, vision loss or distortion. A detached retina usually requires surgical reattachment, otherwise it could cause permanet blindness.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is sounding more like a medical problem if you see this all the time and it does not go away,

Have you had a fall at all?

I really would say as others are that you should get in touch with your doc and make sure this is ok,

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If it is there all the time, I would definately say it isn't something paranormal, but an eye disorder. These problems can occur from existing eye problems such as near-sightedness, other diseases such as diabetes and anemia, trauma, tumors, or even nothing at all.

I'd definately get it checked out just to be safe. Definately better than going blind.

PS: Is this in one eye, or both?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i did had a fall 3 years ago, damn i hope it's not to serious cause i don't wanna be blind

i have it in both eyes

[edit on 18-7-2005 by ga_venom]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ga_venom...Go to the doctor NOW!!!! It could get serious if don do anything.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree that you need to see an eye doctor but I also want to say that the cause of floaters is not always retinal detachment. It can be caused by a number of things,
FLoaters Wrong Diagnoisis

After reading your last post, have your eye doctor check for percolating (hole) can't remember the actual term, as this is also a common cause of floaters. A percolating (hole) can be caused by a severe hit to the head. If it is only that then there is no great worry. I ma more inclined to believe that the cause of your problem would be short-sightedness.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

i did had a fall 3 years ago, damn i hope it's not to serious cause i don't wanna be blind

i have it in both eyes

Dont panic
Just get to the docs ASAP

Have you told your family ect that your having this?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yeah i told them, i was going to see a eyedoctor anyway so i guess i really have to go to one

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Don't panic. If it has been 3 years already, then it isn't likely going to start getting extremely bad any time soon, but it may be slowly degenerating. If you have had it for this long, it probably isn't anything as serious as retinal detachment, but still worth checking out.

Ah, is anybody elses eyes feeling weird just talking about this now?

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i've noticed that my sight is getting worser too and i thought that the dotts are the reason

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i get that too but their not black its kinda like atome,s floating around but the weird thing is i can only see them when i look at the sky and it not medical its just Hmmm..... A slightly more spiritual sight then others

Just wondring can you see aura,s???

im guessing you can

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I can see something like that in the sky too usually, Elliot. I'm not sure what it is. Sometimes it's little atoms like you say, sometimes it is like a giant heat wave in the sky, sometimes it is little flickers across the sky, or little sparkles of light. I don't think that's an eye problem, but I don't think it is paranormal either. It has always baffled me, so I just tried to stop staring into the sky so much

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i don't see auras and i don't think it's spiritual after starting this thread it's more a medical thing

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Almost every time I fly during daylight I see multiple small floating dots on the surface of my eyes while looking out at the sky. When I blink they all seem to move suddenly and then drift around a bit.

I have perfect vision and have never seen these floaters while on the ground.
Curious if anyone else has experienced this??????

And to repeat what others have said, check with an eye doctor ASAP. Better safe than sorry when it comes to your vision.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

i have it in both eyes

Dont panic
Just get to the docs ASAP

Have you told your family ect that your having this?

why would it take so long for his symtoms to come three years later seems kinda weird to me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join