It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah baby! - "Congressman: Mecca a possible retaliation target"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazy_mas

English is not my native language so if you know arabic as i know english then you could talk.

Hi eazy-mas - don't you worry about skippy - he's just an ignorant unilingual lout. Everybody understands you just fine and no one but he would think to criticize anyone attempting to communicate in a language which is not their mother tongue. I think you write very well. So I say bravo - and I'm sure most other folks here do as well!

Bienvenue a bord ATSNN - look forward to reading more of your posts!

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic Please don't hold a grudge against the entire US for the drivel spoken by the few.

I won't. It would be as unfair as some people - the few you speak of - are being to the Muslims.

Originally posted by skippytjcThey certainly werent MY KIDS. So, your kids are killing me and my kids. We will react as we need to until you can keep your kids in check, until then, you have no right to complain how we do it.

Bottom line: If you wont keep your kids in line, we will. Shut up until that changes.

That's a lot like having some members of women's rights movements turn on male sympathizers and demanding they accept responsibility and apologize for violent men and rapists, since after all they're male... and expecting those guys - who have never done anything wrong - to lower their heads in shame and mutter an apology to all women.

If some person were to tell me that as a male I'm responsible for all rapists and abusers, I'd probably say something like "Well, to hell with you!" Why should Geek act any other way? She's showing you that she's as horrified as anybody else with what happened in London, she's showing you that she's on your side, and what you're doing with that is telling her that she's the enemy... "Your kids are killing my kids"... sheesh.

Geek, if you haven't quit on ATS by now - I wouldn't blame you - I credit you for the politeness of your posts. Better than what some can manage.

easy_mas - Welcome to ATS, and like Always Learning, congrats on the ability to speak two languages.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks AlwaysLearning and Otto.

I appreciate your support.

I have something about the ATS website when something invovle about Isreal and Jew the lock the thread but it invovle about muslims it continues for pages.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I have something about the ATS website when something invovle about Isreal and Jew the lock the thread but it invovle about muslims it continues for pages.

Why do you think this.....

care to give some examples, please

are you reffering to that thread authored by the neo-nazi wannabe was against pretty much all non-whites. Against Muslims, Jews, Asians...etc..etc..

sporty

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Just see beacue there is usually 20 thread aganist muslims and one thread against isrial and eventaully it does not stay that long

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Oh man, that would be a very bad idea. It would certainly get their attention, but I don't think in the way we really want.

That would be the mobilization tactic of the millinium.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join