It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is mind control really possible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've been abused for six years with mind-control harrassement, and I tell you yes, it's possible.

I'll try to upload you to file documents with explanation about what is mind-control.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
1.) There are other reasons for forgetting sections of memory. Repressed memories are real...though they usually don't happen overnight. Had one...it was when they shipped me off to a foster home--remembered it vaguely for 12 years, managed to finally forget it, for 1, was jolted back into it when someone else told me about their experience. I went and talked to my brother, he, at first had no memory of it, until he thought about it for 10 minutes...both of us had problems because it wasn't all that pleasant a memory.

2. remember hypnotism is just a tool: They use light hypnotism to get people over their phobias...
www.prweb.com...

3. some hypnotist work "the Talk Show circut"
www.hypnotism.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sure mind controls real.
If anybody ever watches cable tv, they have those damned weekly emergency brodcasting tests, except they come on like everyday it seems. I was thinking if mine control could be sent over the tv then this would be a perfect way to control people.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'll try to give you a short explanation of the way mind-control work :

Mind-control is a form of neuro-modulation (electric interaction on the neurones receptors (synapses)). The goal is to false peception of the victim, to influence his/her comportement. Mind-control can be, for example, use like a remote killing weapon to push to suicide someone...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It appears mind murder is possible or you can keep the person consistently experiencing extreme emotional/mental states causing them to selfsabotage any progress in their life, always making them make mistakes & errors in judgement.

Nans,

I hope you're not experiencing any of this possibility from the harrassment you speak of. At least you seem to have some control over the manipulation.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sirhan-Sirhan,the person who shot Bobby Kennedy in 1968 was supposed to be a victim of the MK Ultra mind control programme.
When questioned afterwards he had no recollection of shooting Kennedy and was supposed to be disorientated and confused.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Textis mind control really possible?

Yes, it posible and eficient just look at how the media contol us and also religious organizations do have control over their fallowers and dont forget advertisment they are very good with it.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
It appears mind murder is possible or you can keep the person consistently experiencing extreme emotional/mental states causing them to selfsabotage any progress in their life, always making them make mistakes & errors in judgement.

Nans,

I hope you're not experiencing any of this possibility from the harrassment you speak of. At least you seem to have some control over the manipulation.

I've experienced worse than that. But know it's finish.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
UM really as of now no people can really control minds were not advanced enough but someday maybe

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
but we should really call it mind suggestion...

here, look at zombie data--the original "myth" not the stuff we're used to hearing about:

ZOMBIE A zombie is a "soulless" body that is created by a wizard, warlock or sorcerer to server as a slave. The most common image is of the undead where the person dies but comes back from the dead as a rotting corpse. The real concept of the zombie come from the Caribbean where people thought voodoo rituals become slaves to those who take their souls.
These are not dead, but a form of "mind control"

The voodoo zombie is not a dead person, but a living person who has been brain damaged.

mentions p-zombies--those who walk around without a conscious.
skepdic.com...
www.luigigarlaschelli.it...

While in Haiti, Stuart witnessed real-life zombies, in which voodoo doctors use poison to induce a death-like state in their victims, then use an antidote to bring them "back to life."

www.pub.nxs.net...
descriptions
www.geocities.com...

The zombie is so much an accepted part of Haitian culture, and indeed taken so seriously, that the Haitian Penal Code lists making someone into a zombie a form of murder .

serendip.brynmawr.edu...
www.webster.edu...
www.thebrgs.homestead.com...
zombie organ donation? this would probably need to make it's way into another section? It does cover some descriptions...
www.geocities.com...
some of the sites call it actual death, but it's more like paralysis.
etc., etc., etc. ...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A decade after you've written this I've found this forum.
I can ABSOLUTELY assure you that verbal mind control is real.
There are people in the US today who have been trained in techniques far more scientifically advanced than the old-world psychology approach of mk ultra.
I am doing research on three of them now. They are dangerous, scary and unregulated scientists that are teaching these skills to the highest bidders.

a reply to: ms_Bhavn

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just look how the BOOB TUBE has caused the people of this once great nation to vote...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberGhost Yes it is REAL! My husband and I personally know (but are no longer aquainted with), a man who was involved in the Philadelphia Experiment and also was apart of the Montauk Project. Without divulging either his copyrite information, (as he has authored many books and does many seminars worldwide), Yes! it can be done, has been done and is STILL being done to this very day. Unfortunately, because it is an extremely dangerous method in the wrong hands.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join